Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:48 PM   #121
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you have a friend, a good buddy, that you like hanging out with and they tell you that they like you as more than a friend. But you don't feel that way about them.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:21 AM   #122
Poss

How Do You Identify?:
Gay, Lesbian, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Legally Married in 2018

Poss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST Reputation
Default That awkward moment when ...

As I'm walking up the aisle at Bunnings, chatting away to my partner; only to discover she has wandered off and a stranger is there instead.
Poss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Poss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2016, 08:32 AM   #123
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poss View Post
As I'm walking up the aisle at Bunnings, chatting away to my partner; only to discover she has wandered off and a stranger is there instead.
I have done this so many times!

I then stumble over an apology and have nervous laugh and the person will look at me as though I am nutty...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2016, 08:53 AM   #124
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Tamw you go to use your phone and notice that you have been butt calling people at midnight lol
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2016, 01:08 PM   #125
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

You're a nun that's smuggling a phone in your vagina and you suddenly sneeze...
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 06:47 PM   #126
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you run into a former coworker that was fired in the grocery store or wherever, and they want to talk to you like you are their best buddy, but you never really talked to them at work before they were fired......
Old 06-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #127
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awkward

My newish coworker seems to not understand professional behavior or boundaries.

She comes into my office a lot to get my advice on projects and procedures. I am usually happy to help but her brassy behavior throws me for a loop.

So today she walked into my office and hiked up her skirt to her panties to show me bug bites on her leg.

Being the cool headed old guy I said you may want to put some medicine on those bites. In my head I was thinking WTF is wrong with this girl!!!!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 05:13 AM   #128
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

She comes into my office a lot to get my advice on projects and procedures. I am usually happy to help but her brassy behavior throws me for a loop.

So today she walked into my office and hiked up her skirt to her panties to show me bug bites on her leg.

Being the cool headed old guy I said you may want to put some medicine on those bites. In my head I was thinking WTF is wrong with this girl!!!!

Any possibility she likes you? I don't know the background, but from where I am standing it certainly looks that way! Maybe she has decided you need a 2x4?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 06:42 AM   #129
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Any possibility she likes you? I don't know the background, but from where I am standing it certainly looks that way! Maybe she has decided you need a 2x4?

Whether or not she "likes" Chad, don't you think this behavior is unprofessional and the skirt hiking bordering on harassment? If a man did that (not sure how with pants...pushing them down to show something to where their briefs were exposed?), I'd be furious. It's not appropriate and clearly crossing professional boundaries, especially because it sounds like Chad and this person clearly do not have an easy and open friendship where such actions would be a-ok.

I've had men interrupt my work/space time for bogus reasons, and, yes, it's possible there was a 'crush' happening on their end, but it didn't make it feel any less intrusive or inappropriate. Despite their 'liking' of me, it did make me feel my boundaries were being crossed and their behaviour was, at the least, irritating, and at the worst, verging on harassment.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 06:47 AM   #130
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Haha! Dapper buddy that would be a fun world to live in if a lady felt the need to hike up her skirt to get my attention.

I think this girl is just brazen with no boundaries. I am sure that there will be many more awkward moments to come.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 07:00 AM   #131
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Whether or not she "likes" Chad, don't you think this behavior is unprofessional and the skirt hiking bordering on harassment? If a man did that (not sure how with pants...pushing them down to show something to where their briefs were exposed?), I'd be furious. It's not appropriate and clearly crossing professional boundaries, especially because it sounds like Chad and this person clearly do not have an easy and open friendship where such actions would be a-ok.

I've had men interrupt my work/space time for bogus reasons, and, yes, it's possible there was a 'crush' happening on their end, but it didn't make it feel any less intrusive or inappropriate. Despite their 'liking' of me, it did make me feel my boundaries were being crossed and their behaviour was, at the least, irritating, and at the worst, verging on harassment.
Soon,

I have wondered about her bazaar behavior since she started working in our group. She says things that would make anyone uncomfortable.

I feel like it is not my job to teach her "professional behavior".

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 07:03 AM   #132
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Ha! I've been having issues with one woman for a long time now acting crazy. Another started not too long ago. She also has felt the need to show her bug bites way up there. As well as tell people we are together and sticking her tits in my face. Also constantly wanting me to watch her dance and shake her ass at me. This led to the girl that sits by me making comments of the same variety and she too likes to tell me to look while she dances around shaking her ass. I've made it clear I'm not interested but it doesn't seem to help much. I dunno wtf is wrong with women like them but damn something sure is!

So I feel ya man
Old 06-24-2016, 03:56 PM   #133
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Brazen would describe at least half of my office mates, myself included. We're professional when need be but super casual within our little group. I would think nothing of one of my co-workers raising her skirt to show me bug bites. Nothing is off limits for conversation. Our jokes and pranks are outrageous. That's just our dynamics.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 04:19 PM   #134
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

when Facebook tells you it's your step-dads birthday so you write on his timeline "happy birthday". And later you remember his birthday is in September!
Old 06-24-2016, 05:47 PM   #135
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Soon,

I have wondered about her bazaar behavior since she started working in our group. She says things that would make anyone uncomfortable.

I feel like it is not my job to teach her "professional behavior".

You are right. It is not. That's what HR is for.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 06:06 PM   #136
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Well, yes, absolutely! But, that is a different subject.

I was answering Chad's question. He asked what was wrong with her. I assumed he was asking our opinion on why she might be doing this. I didn't think he wanted us to actually makes suggestions as to what was "wrong" with her (Histrionic Personalty Disorder, anyone?).

Since she is coming around him a lot to chat and now she is being sexually suggestive, my guess is that she is sexually attracted to him.

Did you think that I would thought this was acceptable behavior? If so, why?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 06:19 PM   #137
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Ha! I've been having issues with one woman for a long time now acting crazy. Another started not too long ago. She also has felt the need to show her bug bites way up there. As well as tell people we are together and sticking her tits in my face. Also constantly wanting me to watch her dance and shake her ass at me. This led to the girl that sits by me making comments of the same variety and she too likes to tell me to look while she dances around shaking her ass. I've made it clear I'm not interested but it doesn't seem to help much. I dunno wtf is wrong with women like them but damn something sure is!

So I feel ya man
This would make me extremely uncomfortable. How are you dealing with the woman who is telling people that you are together? That makes me think she really is pretty kooky. Have you considered going to HR? Is the whole office very loose with their boundaries? I really couldn't deal with this everyday.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 06:30 PM   #138
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Quote:
This would make me extremely uncomfortable. How are you dealing with the woman who is telling people that you are together? That makes me think she really is pretty kooky. Have you considered going to HR? Is the whole office very loose with their boundaries? I really couldn't deal with this everyday.

What she does is goes to people and says it so I can hear and I will say something like.... "I don't think so" or I throw in choice words also. Then she laughs. So she makes it look like playing but she does it alllllllll the time. You would think she wouldn't find it amusing anymore but I guess she does. There has been talks and they helped some. She is also a sort of supervisor. But she is always acting out like she craves attention from everyone. She picks with a bunch of people but i don't get why I am the only one that she acts like that with.

I'd say it's a mix of professional and "loose". HR recently fired a man for sexual harassment.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:36 PM   #139
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well, yes, absolutely! But, that is a different subject.

I was answering Chad's question. He asked what was wrong with her. I assumed he was asking our opinion on why she might be doing this. I didn't think he wanted us to actually makes suggestions as to what was "wrong" with her (Histrionic Personalty Disorder, anyone?).

Since she is coming around him a lot to chat and now she is being sexually suggestive, my guess is that she is sexually attracted to him.

Did you think that I would thought this was acceptable behavior? If so, why?

Your comment indicated nothing EXPLICIT about whether or not you found it acceptable but, no, I don't think you would find such unprofessional behaviour appropriate.

However, I *did* find your response somewhat surprising and a bit troubling in its implicit connotations, as it focused on proposing a harmless, playful, and even perhaps justified, reason for her intrusive behaviour toward Chad. The "two by four" is a common humorous turn of phrase thrown about due to this perception that butches are clueless when it comes to a woman's attraction toward them. It struck me as minimizing what Chad was feeling and experiencing. I put myself in the same situation (which I have been) and how I'd be frustrated if someone said the same thing to me after me opening up that a guy was bothering me in such a manner at work. It would be somewhat invalidating, as it does take the angle of...well, maybeeeee he just likes you and you're too clueless to realize it!

It's like if someone was bothering a student, and I said, "Well, maybe he LIKES you!" which indicates more of an absolution or justification for such unwanted behaviour. It adds a bit of a rationale to their behaviour on the person who is acting inappropriately and suggests that maybe, if you just realized they liked you, you would feel differently and not be quite as irritated by them.

I hope this explains more of my response. No, I do not think you would find it acceptable behaviour but, yes, I did find your response carried an odd angle which prompted me to respond in turn.

I've been waiting for your response to my post, so I'm glad I was able to elaborate a bit more for you and hope you understand a bit more where I'm coming from.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 07:05 PM   #140
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thumbs up

Quote:
Your comment indicated nothing EXPLICIT about whether or not you found it acceptable but, no, I don't think you would find such unprofessional behaviour appropriate.

However, I *did* find your response somewhat surprising and a bit troubling in its implicit connotations, as it focused on proposing a harmless, playful, and even perhaps justified, reason for her intrusive behaviour toward Chad. The "two by four" is a common humorous turn of phrase thrown about due to this perception that butches are clueless when it comes to a woman's attraction toward them. It struck me as minimizing what Chad was feeling and experiencing. I put myself in the same situation (which I have been) and how I'd be frustrated if someone said the same thing to me after me opening up that a guy was bothering me in such a manner at work. It would be somewhat invalidating, as it does take the angle of...well, maybeeeee he just likes you and you're too clueless to realize it!

It's like if someone was bothering a student, and I said, "Well, maybe he LIKES you!" which indicates more of an absolution or justification for such unwanted behaviour. It adds a bit of a rationale to their behaviour on the person who is acting inappropriately and suggests that maybe, if you just realized they liked you, you would feel differently and not be quite as irritated by them.

I hope this explains more of my response. No, I do not think you would find it acceptable behaviour but, yes, I did find your response carried an odd angle which prompted me to respond in turn.

I've been waiting for your response to my post, so I'm glad I was able to elaborate a bit more for you and hope you understand a bit more where I'm coming from.
Ok, I get it. Completely.

What was actually going on in my head was the memory of me teasing Chad in the "crush" thread a couple of months ago. He came in at two different points saying, "nope, I don't see my name here" (something along those lines). I teased him about it at the time saying that I had seen my name in there thousands of times, and I believe there was also that "butch 2x4" talk (which I have always found annoying), in the thread close to our posts (so the 2x4 comment was a flashback to that moment, too). So, that is probably why I had tunnel vision on that post. Plus, I really thought that his question was the point of the post.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: