Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2016, 07:15 PM   #11
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Ok, I get it. Completely.

What was actually going on in my head was the memory of me teasing Chad in the "crush" thread a couple of months ago. He came in at two different points saying, "nope, I don't see my name here" (something along those lines). I teased him about it at the time "saying that I had seen my name in there thousands of times, and I believe there was also that "butch 2x4 talk in the thread close to those posts (so the 2x4 comment was a flashback to that moment in the thread, too). So, that is probably why I had tunnel vision on that post. Plus, I really thought that his question was the point of the post.
I don't think that I have ever seen my name in so many posts. Dapper buddy I loved your post to me.

The posts from Soon and Gemme have given me food for thought. I usually just ignore bad behavior but this young lady at work does behave unprofessional and something should be done about it.

I appreciate everyone's feed back and will ponder my next steps. I think for me the first step is to tell my coworker that her behavior offends me. If she continues then I will elevate the conversation.

Thank you to everyone that offered advice.
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: