Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #1861
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Someone should be in charge of a waiting list for wranglers. I'd like to get on it. Going to hopefully finish up my spring projects this weekend. I was going good then got a new job, which took a huge bite out of my artsy-fartsy time. I love my new job, but I'm excited to spend some unadulterated time painting, cutting, and pasting this weekend!
There is sortofawaitng list. It's the thread. Folks post they want to, and ususlly it is whoever is next. If that helps.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 11:34 PM   #1862
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

So I know that the spring project is still going on but I am about to do a live in assignment for a week and don't know how long it will be till I can get back on.

Sooooo....This round is entitled Words. Inspired by this quote:

"Words! Mere words! How terrible they were! How clear, and vivid, and cruel! One could not escape from them. And yet what a subtle magic there was in them! They seemed to be able to give a plastic form to formless things, and to have a music of their own as sweet as that of viol or of lute. Mere words! Was there anything so real as words?" -The picture of Dorian Gray(Oscar Wilde)

What do words mean to you? What words define you? What words do you wish never existed? Let your words run amok!

Due to me by April 28 (Don't forget the $5)

1-Pixie
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

-Pixie-

Last edited by Pixie; 03-18-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #1863
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Pixie;So I know that the spring project is still going on but I am about to do a live in assignment for a week and don't know how long it will be till I can get back on.

"Words! Mere words! How terrible they were! How clear, and vivid, and cruel! One could not escape from them. And yet what a subtle magic there was in them! They seemed to be able to give a plastic form to formless things, and to have a music of their own as sweet as that of viol or of lute. Mere words! Was there anything so real as words?" -The picture of Dorian Gray(Oscar Wilde)

What do words mean to you? What words define you? What words do you wish never existed? Let your words run amok!

1-Pixie
2-Tommi
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

Good one pixie. Exciting and vivid.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #1864
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Spring is almost here

I have one Spring project here already. Hope everyone is coming along with their Spring project so things won't be delayed into summer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 06:20 AM   #1865
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
alrighty here is a link to my page...... i still have much to scann and such...
if any one has any helpful tips..... for my page.. im open for suggestions.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dr...95482713818429
mawning artsy fartsy peeoples.. lol
ok i hear the link didnt work....... ill try it again..

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The...818429?sk=wall

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #1866
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

So I know that the spring project is still going on but I am about to do a live in assignment for a week and don't know how long it will be till I can get back on.

1-Pixie
2-Tommi
3- Deviant
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 07:04 AM   #1867
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

Also I would like to be the wrangler so I'm officially putting my name on the unofficial list. I'm not sure who I'm after, but could someone who knows more let me know. Thank-A-Million!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 07:06 AM   #1868
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Could someone who has been involved with this from the beginning please post a list of what the topics have been thus far and who wrangled them? It would be most helpful.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 07:11 AM   #1869
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lord, girl.......we've done a lot of stuff.....it might be easier to discuss what we HAVEN'T done!

Jennifer likes to do Post Secrets (we just did one of those).....
Tommi just did Spring
I did Heartless Valentines
Ami did a neat triptych thing where she sent us all the supplies....

And as far as wrangling, Pixie's doing this next one, as You see. And we're sorta informal about it...throw Your name out and we all seem to remember somehow (well *I* don't....but the others do! lol).

Just skim over the thread and You'll pick up on it.....yea!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #1870
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

The thread is 94 pages, so I thought it would be easier to ask if someone happened to remember. I'll have a go at it this weekend and see what I can come up with. I'm excited to get my projects mailed out, but I'm more excited to start having them come in.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 07:30 AM   #1871
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yeah...that's why I said "skim".... It would be pretty overwhelming to read every single post! We're a chatty bunch!

I'm glad You're participating! It's lots of fun!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #1872
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Lord, girl.......we've done a lot of stuff.....it might be easier to discuss what we HAVEN'T done!

Jennifer likes to do Post Secrets (we just did one of those).....
Tommi just did Spring
I did Heartless Valentines
Ami did a neat triptych thing where she sent us all the supplies....

And as far as wrangling, Pixie's doing this next one, as You see. And we're sorta informal about it...throw Your name out and we all seem to remember somehow (well *I* don't....but the others do! lol).

Just skim over the thread and You'll pick up on it.....yea!

I must say it Diva. You bring glee into my life all the time. just zooom, outta that cute lil red head, comes a comment**there is a Diva-ism and it just makes me smile. I sure wish i could clone you, the world would be a better place.

Have a great day everyone.

Welcome Deviant Wrangler, we somehow remember, and if we forget, someone with comeupence will remind us. You pick any topic, even if we did it before, ti will be different again! and it is limitless, and then , remind everyone to include postage sign up deadline, closing and mailing deadline, and it is left up to our creative imaginations.
Once the list is closed, you email everyone your snailmail address.

Last edited by Tommi; 03-19-2011 at 07:57 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #1873
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

GREAT THEME PIXIE!

1-Pixie
2-Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 08:44 AM   #1874
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

I hate to say it and I love to say it... but I'm going to have to not participate this round cuz I have some commissioned pieces I have to paint!

Good "problem" to have, huh?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #1875
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Also I would like to be the wrangler so I'm officially putting my name on the unofficial list. I'm not sure who I'm after, but could someone who knows more let me know. Thank-A-Million!
Penpal Former Wranglers and Topics:

Gemme- Passion
Diva- Green
Ami- Triptych Cards
Jake- Trees and Water
Jennifer- Addictions
Pixie- Secret Penpal
Diva- What makes you happy
Cara-Postcard Swap
Diva-Heartless Valentine
Jennifer- Post Secrets
Tommi- Spring
Pixie- Words

I am proud to say we only skipped someone twice in the wrangle line...and they came back shortly there after to wrangle......

Wrangler Waiting List:

Deviant

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #1876
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Penpal Former Wranglers and Topics:

Gemme- Passion
Diva- Green
Ami- Triptych Cards
Jake- Trees and Water
Jennifer- Addictions
Pixie- Secret Penpal
Diva- What makes you happy
Cara-Postcard Swap
Diva-Heartless Valentine
Jennifer- Post Secrets
Tommi- Spring
Pixie- Words

I am proud to say we only skipped someone twice in the wrangle line...and they came back shortly there after to wrangle......

Wrangler Waiting List:

Deviant

Go, Pixie, GO!
She is all on top of her chit and stuff!

Edited to add: That's a fine damn list!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #1877
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=nycfembbw;304294]GREAT THEME PIXIE!

1-Pixie
2-Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #1878
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
I did not get one with the glitter paint. Did you do all different like me?

Also, I STILL have not started my projects. *hangin' head in shame* I've just been so excited about my cross-stitch lately. I'd try to incorporate that into the projects, but it would mean each one would take FOREVER to finish. hehe. I will work on them this upcoming weekend.

Thank you Gemme....We didn't know who did the glitter paint post secret card either....But we have it, and it is beautiful....
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 02:02 PM   #1879
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

1-Pixie
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

Thanks Pixie....We'll let you know asap
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #1880
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=amiyesiam;304355]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
GREAT THEME PIXIE!

1-Pixie
2-Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6-Corkey
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types