Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you hope to see (and bring to) in a new relationship?

My thoughts are all over the map today, so please bear with me.

I have shared some in various threads on this site, and got to thinking about how those thoughts/feelings/memories/hopes/etc might actually be "playing" out there in cyber-world. I mean, I am a single woman who eventually would like to be in a relationship again. The things that I have shared so far WERE from me, they were from my heart, my head, my gut, and from my sex. I have shared on being a femme (and my path that I took to that place); on my favorite sports teams; on things and people that curl my toes and make my eyes roll back in ecstasy; on the pain of dreams lost and hopes of dreams yet to come.

I have shared in this anonymous world bits and pieces of my soul. That, in itself, would drive many to run to the hills. I mean hey, I may not ever meet any of you face to face, so what do I have to worry about? I can hide myself behind this screen, behind my words and pixels, be the funny/sexy/confident/bawdy/sweet woman that I think I am (well, at least MOST of the time!).

So here I was today, reading past posts of others in various threads, and got to thinking "you just posted something about the drama that is happening in your life right now.....why in God's name would any other woman want any part of you and your attached drama"?? There were posts, for example, that dealt with the effect of emotional baggage on a relationship.

So I guess my question (s) to you all deal with going into a new relationship.. is it a red flag or deal breaker if the woman you are looking at happens to not be currently in a "perfect" place? Is life baggage in a prospective partner just too much of an obstacle?

There is currently a thread on here about online vs real time... just makes me giggle to think about a sweet dear friend who delights me with her flirting. Got a message this morning about how HOT she thinks I am... and there I was, reading her words, sitting in bed taking a break from my Sunday paper, bed-head hair sticking up in all directions, jammies askew, morning breath... yep, pretty damned HOT, right?
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote