Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 09-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #381
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

So Rachel won the first HOH comp...Porsche won the second. I dont think the 3rd comp has taken place yet. If Porsche wins it, I hope she takes Adam. I dont want to have to watch Rachel winning...she's not a good loser...and I dont think she'll be a good winner either
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 01:07 AM   #382
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

DANG - just lost my entire post, so here comes a 2nd try.

My one year younger sister was on the Price Is Right many many years ago. Quite successful (and partial luck), she ended up as one of the two contastants in the final two Show Down. She won soooooo many things, but had to sell quite a bit off to pay her exorbitant gift tax (52%). By the way, the day of the showing, we were all glued to the TV and there's my sister, once called to "Come On Down" she practically galloped down the aisle wearing MY SHIRT that I had been looking crazy for the last few days. When I spotted her galloping down the steps to meet Bob when her name was called, my first though was "So that's where my blouse disappeared to." I've never let her off the hook, lol, and it's become a family joke all these years later. One item that she did win was one of our very early states of VCR's. With that item, she was capable of recording the episode and ha it till this day.

There was one act that completely mortified me, was once on stage, she held on to Bob Barker's neck like a life raft in a hurricane. Poor Barker, I'm confident all her yanking and enthusiasm must have slightly injured the guy. The she had the audacity to stop Bob from her questions, looked directly into the camera saying to Bob "My Mother and I watch you every single day. With that, she lifted her right arm and gave a charming little wave and said "Hi Mom"

I'm assuming winnings on shows such as BB as well as it's sister affiliate Survivor, the tax remains the same, unless of course, Uncle Sam has softened in his old age, becoming less lenient and more generous in recent years.

Did I ever tell you that story sweet Vic? [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial"] I wish you sunsets to warm your heart & friendships to brighten your being! [/FONT
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 07:06 AM   #383
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

There wasn't a show last night?

I guess i'm confused. It didn't record. Is there just the finale on Wed this week? I was so disappointed when i got up with my coffee to see it.

Or...maybe it just didn't record.

Have any of you tried the BB13 trivia game?

It's cute...i did the best with Shelley's questions.

Here is the link...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video_trivia/

Oh and Jordan did talk about her winnings. I won't say what cause it will give you one of the answers, but.....she evidently put it to good use.

Itty...that is a great story. I don't know anyone that has been on a game show. I bet your family does have fun with that. Your sister and your shirt are famous. I was on romper room when i was 4, does that count? Oh and i won a Santa Claus book with crayons. Didn't have to pay tax though.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #384
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
So Rachel won the first HOH comp...Porsche won the second. I dont think the 3rd comp has taken place yet. If Porsche wins it, I hope she takes Adam. I dont want to have to watch Rachel winning...she's not a good loser...and I dont think she'll be a good winner either
It is confusing this year. I was hoping they would play part 3 today but I think it is all going to be live on Weds. On the one hand it is nice to see Adam whining around but on the other hand, well, its two more days of Adam whining around.

I don't think he is going to make it to final 2. Porsche and Rachel had a "moment" after round 2. Adam went to the diary room and they got up and starting hugging and dancing. They have a final 2 alliance. They have also been telling each other everything Adam says to them. They are stringing him along and won't tell him about their deal. They are being kind of mean to Adam. Porsche told him that if she was in Adam's place she would be grovelling. He didn't get the hint and just told her that he doesn't grovel. They have both been taking digs at him. Rachel told him that BB loves him and he gets everything he wants (eg Tori and a bday party).

I think they are making the best decision to take each other. They believe they have three votes each and Adam will break the tie. Porsche doesn't think she can beat Adam and told him she will only have Dani and Kalia if she takes him to final 2. Rachel told Adam this morning that if she doesn't take Porsche she will lose Porsche's vote (which makes sense because it would be a back stab and a fiip on their final 2 deal).

I think Rachel can beat Porsche because Rachel will get Dani's vote. Neither R nor P know this. I think Dani will vote on comps won and nothing else. She defines a winner and a good player in terms of comps won.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #385
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
There wasn't a show last night?

I guess i'm confused. It didn't record. Is there just the finale on Wed this week? I was so disappointed when i got up with my coffee to see it.

Or...maybe it just didn't record.

Have any of you tried the BB13 trivia game?

It's cute...i did the best with Shelley's questions.

Here is the link...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video_trivia/

Oh and Jordan did talk about her winnings. I won't say what cause it will give you one of the answers, but.....she evidently put it to good use.

Itty...that is a great story. I don't know anyone that has been on a game show. I bet your family does have fun with that. Your sister and your shirt are famous. I was on romper room when i was 4, does that count? Oh and i won a Santa Claus book with crayons. Didn't have to pay tax though.
The finale is on Wednesday after the premier of Survivor. It was 2 hours last year and a year and a half this year. Rachel and Porsche will sit side by side with a partition between them. Julie will ask questions of how they GUESS the other houseguests answered. So, no way to really "study". The winner of that part then picks who will go with them and be in final 2. Bring on the jury and they vote. I am rooting for Rachel. I have always liked her and this season, she deserves it. She has earned it! woooohoooo
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #386
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Hey y'all!! Disappeared for awhile due to pre surgery and then surgery I fell behind but I'm all caught up
I have to say I hope porshe wins and takes Adam. I just can't get over what a whiner Rachel is.
Just my $.02
I can't wait til Wed!!!
Old 09-13-2011, 12:03 AM   #387
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

One more day!
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #388
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Just based on talk in the house this morning, I think part III is being played today. Not fully sure on this, though. Porsche mentioned to Rachel that Adam is very quiet this morning because he knows his time in the house is almost over. There was mention of a veto today by either Porsche or Rachel. All three are heading up to the HOH room for lock down. Will keep an eye on feeds and let you know if anything major happens.

Melissa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 02:42 AM   #389
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Tonights the night!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 05:09 PM   #390
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

And the winner is ........... RACHEL ! I am happy for her and Brendon! Didn't Dani and Kahlia act like bitter little brats. Porsche trying to say she played a good game? ummm when? This was a great season and great ratings. I just read that BB has been renewed for summer 2012. I know most of you can agree that it was an entertaining group. I love the way the houseguests played jokes on each other. All the great fights and breakdowns. Lots of drama. Now, I have to concentrate on Survivor! lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #391
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
And the winner is ........... RACHEL ! I am happy for her and Brendon! Didn't Dani and Kahlia act like bitter little brats. Porsche trying to say she played a good game? ummm when? This was a great season and great ratings. I just read that BB has been renewed for summer 2012. I know most of you can agree that it was an entertaining group. I love the way the houseguests played jokes on each other. All the great fights and breakdowns. Lots of drama. Now, I have to concentrate on Survivor! lol
horray for rachel uggggg.

LOL. You know how i feel about her BUT truly she deserved to win. I've met people like her in my life. Aggrevating to the point you want to poke their eyes out with hair pins. But, they always come out on top somehow.

I am glad it will be back next year and yes i loved it this year.

Thanks ever so much for getting me hooked on this Dante LOL.

I can't watch survivor cause they eat awful things and it makes me gag.
Maya Angelou
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #392
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

GAG is all I need to say lol
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #393
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm glad that Rachel won she deserves it, she played the best I think and I know some people don't really like her..
Old 09-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #394
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Sooooo we're all meeting here next summer, correct?
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #395
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Yes sounds great.

Thanks all for coming in here and having a great discussion. Even though we all may differ on who we like on the show...everyone was very kind and considerate. I was worried this thread wouldn't take off and wow we are at post 395!!!!!! Horray for BB!!!!!

Can't wait till next year!!!!

I'll bring the steaks if someone will grill them for us.

Have a great winter!!!!!
Maya Angelou
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #396
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

I will be here for the BB reunion.... ya know even though Rachael is NOT my favorite person she's a great player ... good 4 u Rachael !
Old 09-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #397
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Yes sounds great.

Thanks all for coming in here and having a great discussion. Even though we all may differ on who we like on the show...everyone was very kind and considerate. I was worried this thread wouldn't take off and wow we are at post 395!!!!!! Horray for BB!!!!!

Can't wait till next year!!!!

I'll bring the steaks if someone will grill them for us.

Have a great winter!!!!!
Thanks Princessbelle, I enjoyed the thread. I will be back next year. I am a die hard BB Fan. This was my favorite season yet. I enjoyed Rachel's redemption!

Melissa