Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #61
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Ahhh yes, that lasted about 15 seconds before I hit fast forward on the dvr. Thank you
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 06:19 AM   #62
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

If anyone is following the live feeds, and After Dark, would you please tell me... is the Showtime production just a replay of earlier live feeds? I've followed a bit on the joker site, and bless the people who update every minute, but it seems to me Showtime AD (which I thought was live) is several hours behind the joker updates

Thank you
Old 07-10-2011, 06:41 AM   #63
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think it will be one of the best BB yet. Some of them are so boring I stop watching and caring. I've been watching the show since the beginning. I love reality TV.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #64
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
If anyone is following the live feeds, and After Dark, would you please tell me... is the Showtime production just a replay of earlier live feeds? I've followed a bit on the joker site, and bless the people who update every minute, but it seems to me Showtime AD (which I thought was live) is several hours behind the joker updates

Thank you

Invictus, as far as I know. On the west coast, Showtime shows it live at 9 PM, then replays the 3 hours at midnight. I have the live feeds and they were showing the same thing as showtime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #65
InsatiableHeart

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
what an amazing thing love is

InsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST Reputation

I admit, I love BB!! I have been watching since season 2 and have been addicted ever since lol
Old 07-10-2011, 12:53 PM   #66
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I think it will be one of the best BB yet. Some of them are so boring I stop watching and caring. I've been watching the show since the beginning. I love reality TV.
Reality TV is my addiction!
Old 07-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #67
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm also a lover of reality tv, its a guilty pleasure that I don't mind admitting to!

Especially Big Brother

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #68
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Dante, thank you.

I'm in the west coast time zone as well. I am fairly certain that what I read on the joker site yesterday morning and afternoon played out on this mornings Showtime AD. Folks at the joker site transcribe the live feed action word for word whenever possible including locations and folks involved in the conversation. (and bless their hearts for the dedication to do that for hours).

I thought to add more, but remembered there are folks who like to be surprized so I will just assume that I have Big Brother Super Psychic Powers for the time being
Old 07-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #69
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'm also a lover of reality tv, its a guilty pleasure that I don't mind admitting to!

Especially Big Brother

see people laugh at me because I watch it. It's like meditation for me. I relax and suddenly my world doesnt seem so insane. Its good therapy if you ask me!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #70
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Just watched tonights show. So much goes on, even with the live feeds, that i miss. It's a very interesting year for sure.

Shelly is a fav of mine. She's smart and tough.

I'm really sorry evil is gone....weird but i miss him. L
OL.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 02:01 AM   #71
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Ok I have to admit tonight after dark had me rolling at times. Was it funny to anyone else?
Old 07-11-2011, 05:21 AM   #72
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

I have not yet seen it (thank goodness for the DVR), but it will be first on the list to review
Old 07-11-2011, 05:26 AM   #73
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
I have not yet seen it (thank goodness for the DVR), but it will be first on the list to review
Yes I DVRed it too for today, but me being the curious woman I am, had to watch. Hence why it's after 6 and I have had 0 sleep
Old 07-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #74
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Ok I have to admit tonight after dark had me rolling at times. Was it funny to anyone else?

I agree. At least when they get bored, they try to occupy their time. I remember it is always boring in the beginning before the campaigning starts. Now that we know who was nominated, I hope it is safe to say that I am sick of Keith's whining about not being evicted. Hopefully BB will kick up some sort of new twist to liven it up now that ED left.
I like Shelley also, PB.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #75
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
I agree. At least when they get bored, they try to occupy their time. I remember it is always boring in the beginning before the campaigning starts. Now that we know who was nominated, I hope it is safe to say that I am sick of Keith's whining about not being evicted. Hopefully BB will kick up some sort of new twist to liven it up now that ED left.
I like Shelley also, PB.
Yes I'm tired of Keith.
I like Shelly too! Think she may be too nice to win but who knows
Old 07-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #76
300GT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wild Monkey
Relationship Status:
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?

Location: Banned 12/27/2012 - Former banned member came back under new name
300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation

keith needs to go home
300GT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 300GT For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #77
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300GT View Post
keith needs to go home

Totally!!!!

I just saw a flash of that turtle in Nemo when i wrote that.

OMG i love that movie....ok sorry for the derail.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #78
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Yes I'm tired of Keith.
I like Shelly too! Think she may be too nice to win but who knows
I agree completely, Keith is a bit much, though there is a lot that can go on before eviction. Shelly seems to be the most "likeable" of the new houseguests, but remember, it's early in the game, and anythig can happen.

I am still wondering about the time differences, and Showtime, please forgive me if I seem to obsess a bit. I went to the joker site today and copied transcripts that covered a time span of about 3 hours. I will be interested to see if any of that plays out "live" on After Dark. One thing I noticed on todays After Dark, was that the clock on the stove is 3 hours behind the west coast time zone. Which technically would put them in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, if I remember correctly. Has anyone else noticed that?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:25 AM   #79
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Ok after tonight's BB Afterdark, Lawon is my new fav. I fast forwarded my DVR alot and missed why he was taking so many pills. Did anyone catch why if told?
Old 07-12-2011, 05:48 AM   #80
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

I'm confused on the live feed options. Can someone hit me up private msg on the best live feed options? I do a search and there seems to be many. I don't have showtime but if thats the best option I can order it.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: