Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 09-14-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Survivor

I do not know who all watches Survivor however i am an avid fan and have watched every season ...

Starts today im super excited this is like my football lol.

I would so enjoy interacting with other fans

who will you root for?

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #2
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yes I will be dvr-ing so I can watch when I get home. Avid fan, I've watched this long distance on demand with friends so we could critique and pick our favs lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

woo hoo for another fan!

I will probably pick my favorite today based on personality...

I was never a fan of the dragon slayer lol he is out immediately

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Another fan hear,big time,everythng stops hear when the show comes on.I even changed my pool team nights so it wouldnt be a night to play when the show is on.I watched the promos of the show this dose look intresting .
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #5
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation

Gosh, is it that time again? I've been a fan since the first one and can't bear to miss it.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 12:19 PM   #6
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

BIG fan here!!! I DVR'd the preview they have been showing on the tv guide network and about to watch that but tonight will be when I pick my fav. The slayer is out for me too. One I "think" that might be interesting to watch will be Russell's nephew. I can't wait!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #7
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Ozzy is one of my all-time favorite players. I'm so excited he's back! Can't wait to watch the show tonight.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #8
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

i too cannot wait..

when i watch survivor that's it i ignore everything and everyone until its over lol

i cannot wait for tonight...

I hope we can get some good dialogue here throughout the course of this season.

Old 09-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

jules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Huge Fan

Survivor is my #1 guilty pleasure.

Like everyone else who has posted I cannot wait!!!

Although it will be hard to watch with out that Boston Rob eye candy, I will make do. :-)

I too am looking forward to watching Ozzy again and see what Russel's brother has in store for us.

Happy Surviroring!
jules5041 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #10
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Is it Russel's brother or nephew?

was this a set up? bring in one of the biggest ass's relatives? ha

every season i hope for a couple of queers on each tribe every season i am denied this lol

Old 09-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #11
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Brandon is the nephew

link
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/vi...c-meet-brandon

Old 09-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #12
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

right away I like ozzy and his team, they seem to be bonding well

Old 09-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #13
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Cochran is a pansy ass and semhar came off quite the ass at then end I dislike them both ...

Old 09-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

It's nice to see coach hasn't changed a bit. He's still a pompous ass.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #15
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
Cochran is a pansy ass and semhar came off quite the ass at then end I dislike them both ...
I so agree,I thought he was ging to have a sissy fit at tribal counsel.Both irratate me.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #16
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

I am onboard for the season, thank goodness for the dvr
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I saw on the quicki clip for next week show that Brandon Was feeling he hadnt been truthfull with coach,well Brandon if tells him who he is it will come back and bite him in the ass.Coach is prolly a nice guy in real life but I see a real snake in the grass...handle with care.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:40 AM   #18
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
It's nice to see coach hasn't changed a bit. He's still a pompous ass.
i never liked that guy thought he forgot his meds at home or something.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:42 AM   #19
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I saw on the quicki clip for next week show that Brandon Was feeling he hadnt been truthfull with coach,well Brandon if tells him who he is it will come back and bite him in the ass.Coach is prolly a nice guy in real life but I see a real snake in the grass...handle with care.
Brandon is an idiot he got the hots for a "girl" on the tribe then decided jesus had something to do with it REALLY? Idiot just like his uncle...I mean really what can we expect from a guy who tattoos his legacy on his neck?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #20
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Default semhar bites the dust..091211

Will she recover from redemption island? Is she mentally strong enough?
Can she make a fire?

what are your thoughts on her?

I typed the wrong date lol i have no idea where my head is
should say 091411