Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 05-09-2013, 01:22 AM   #281
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

I am loving the last two shows. wow did they cream Brenda.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #282
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Brenda got slamed big time,I really thought Eddie would be the one to go.It will be very intresting to see how it works out from hear on,onething about Dawn I never have seen anyone who cryed so much over anything no matter how minor it is.....come opn girl put on your big girl panties and deal with life better than this.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 02:22 AM   #283
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Brenda got slamed big time,I really thought Eddie would be the one to go.It will be very intresting to see how it works out from hear on,onething about Dawn I never have seen anyone who cryed so much over anything no matter how minor it is.....come opn girl put on your big girl panties and deal with life better than this.
She aggravates me this season. They were right in keeping Eddie. From the commercial it seems someone gets hurt nest show
Uh Huh Her
Old 05-09-2013, 02:51 AM   #284
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayedoll View Post
She aggravates me this season. They were right in keeping Eddie. From the commercial it seems someone gets hurt nest show
I missed that part, but considering the crazy things they do on the show i'm surprised more folks don't get hurt or hurt worse.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #285
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I disagree with keeping Eddie - only because I believe if he gets to the end, he would have more votes - votes from the other guys in his alliance and votes from the favorites alliance who got screwed over and are pissed.

We'll see on Sunday, though - either this was a great move or a huge mistake for them - and I cant wait to see who gets hurt and if they are hurt enough to be pulled from the game ... that kinda came out wrong though - I dont want to see anyone getting hurt, I just saw the trailer as well and wondered who it was who got hurt and if they had to leave. lol

One more episode and we have a winner!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 07:31 AM   #286
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dawn aggravates me mightily! Not only the crying but thinking of all the times that people confided in her, thinking that she was trustworthy and she would immediately go and blab it!

Yes, I know it is outwit/outlast/outplay but I don't think Dawn has done any of that. Well...except outlast, so far.

Dumb luck or strategy?

I loved and laughed out loud when Cocharan said he will look like his dad in 40 years! Cracked me up. He still is lovable to me. So very smart!

Yes, I felt sad for Brenda. She was so blindsided!

Oh well, it is Survivor, after all!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #287
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

I hated to see Brenda blindsided like that, and I was really really rooting for Dawn to be kicked out ...I am so tired of her whining and tears.

I think leaving Eddie in could be a big mistake. If he can make it past the next cut, he has a good chance of winning it all.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #288
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I missed that part, but considering the crazy things they do on the show i'm surprised more folks don't get hurt or hurt worse.
Yeah if you watch for the commercials the allude to someone being hurt but give no clue as to who it is or before which tribal.
I am excited for the next installment.
Uh Huh Her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #289
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I disagree with keeping Eddie - only because I believe if he gets to the end, he would have more votes - votes from the other guys in his alliance and votes from the favorites alliance who got screwed over and are pissed.

We'll see on Sunday, though - either this was a great move or a huge mistake for them - and I cant wait to see who gets hurt and if they are hurt enough to be pulled from the game ... that kinda came out wrong though - I dont want to see anyone getting hurt, I just saw the trailer as well and wondered who it was who got hurt and if they had to leave. lol

One more episode and we have a winner!
i think the jury will look and see if Eddie really played a winning game and i don't think he did. He survived riding others coattails. Brenda played a winning type game. We will see. i don't want anyone hurt to the point of losing the game over it.
Uh Huh Her
Old 05-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #290
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Dawn aggravates me mightily! Not only the crying but thinking of all the times that people confided in her, thinking that she was trustworthy and she would immediately go and blab it!

Yes, I know it is outwit/outlast/outplay but I don't think Dawn has done any of that. Well...except outlast, so far.

Dumb luck or strategy?

I loved and laughed out loud when Cocharan said he will look like his dad in 40 years! Cracked me up. He still is lovable to me. So very smart!

Yes, I felt sad for Brenda. She was so blindsided!

Oh well, it is Survivor, after all!
Dawn drives me crazy and it seems like dumb luck. Cochran has played a winning game. He has become my favorite. Brenda really took a hit and that was on Cochran. Survivor is never friendly hehehe.
Uh Huh Her
Old 05-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #291
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i don't want anyone hurt to the point of losing the game over it.
Me either - I cant imagine getting hurt on day 36 or 37 and having to be taken out of the game with just a couple of days left.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #292
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Me either - I cant imagine getting hurt on day 36 or 37 and having to be taken out of the game with just a couple of days left.
That would seriously suck big time.
Uh Huh Her
Old 05-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #293
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Did everyone watch Survivor last night?

Don't want to risk a spoiler if anyone Tivo'd it and has not watched yet...

I will check in later

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #294
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:

Yeah I watched and the ending was sweet. teehee loved the reunion show as well. maybe the best season yet. Do you get the clues for next season. Blood and water? Sounds like it could be kinky fun though. hehehe
Uh Huh Her