Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 09-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #21
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post

Will she recover from redemption island? Is she mentally strong enough?
Can she make a fire?

what are your thoughts on her?

I typed the wrong date lol i have no idea where my head is
should say 091411
I doubt she can beat any one but sissy boy Cockran in any kind of chalenge,unless its riged for the rateings.As for fire if she had a brain cell in her head she would have fire to stay warm and cook if she would just gather wood then light a twig from the lantern she has near by...corse it never enterd her mind.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #22
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I doubt she can beat any one but sissy boy Cockran in any kind of chalenge,unless its riged for the rateings.As for fire if she had a brain cell in her head she would have fire to stay warm and cook if she would just gather wood then light a twig from the lantern she has near by...corse it never enterd her mind.
you know i thought the same thing lmao...just use fire from the lantern unless of course the rules state one cannot do that...

or she can cry

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 01:46 PM   #23
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

If she has accesable fire she can use it if she would stop being such a pissaint.I mean when people go to be on a show like this shurley they dont expect to have an easy time of it..get real hear.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #24
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If she has accesable fire she can use it if she would stop being such a pissaint.I mean when people go to be on a show like this shurley they dont expect to have an easy time of it..get real hear.
LOL...THERE IS THAT

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #25
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

Like that rancher dude said, if you know you are going on the show, and do not practice lighting fire, or fishing, or take swimming lessons etc....then they do not deserve to be on the show. I like Ozzie, Coach will irritate the crap out of me by show 3, Papa Bear is interesting, Cocrane is well, a paranoid geek, I may end up liking him, we willl see. I just hope they come up with some new challenges!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #26
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

im late to da party
I think crocker is a trip... dude the way he ran in the ocean :O roflmfao!
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #27
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I am liking the rancher, so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post
Like that rancher dude said, if you know you are going on the show, and do not practice lighting fire, or fishing, or take swimming lessons etc....then they do not deserve to be on the show. I like Ozzie, Coach will irritate the crap out of me by show 3, Papa Bear is interesting, Cocrane is well, a paranoid geek, I may end up liking him, we willl see. I just hope they come up with some new challenges!
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #28
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

I like Ozzie. He is such a competitor and so good at challenges. Coach should not have come back, but, someone else. At least it's not Russell again, but is it his nephew? I noticed when Jeff announced about the hidden Idol, that he said you must find the clue first. In the past seasons, I remember how Russell kept finding the idol without a clue. Could they have changed this because of him?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #29
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
I like Ozzie. He is such a competitor and so good at challenges. Coach should not have come back, but, someone else. At least it's not Russell again, but is it his nephew? I noticed when Jeff announced about the hidden Idol, that he said you must find the clue first. In the past seasons, I remember how Russell kept finding the idol without a clue. Could they have changed this because of him?
I disliked Russell and his nephew follows.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #30
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Default And its Christine 09/21/11

Ok i didn't get much of a feel for this one untill this week in which she turned my stomach just a tad bit.

As far as Brandon goes with his little pecker hard on for Mikayla and trying to outwit Coach as much as i dislike coach i dislike Brandon even more and i think that Coach made a smart move in saving Mikayla..perhaps next week Brandon will go by by because he already started the same shit his uncle did...oy...

The challenge was a fairly simple puzzle what was up with coachs team????

and Cochran oh what can i not say about him...lol i think he is a pansy for sure...the boy just needs to go and who at that age admits "mommy" still tells him how to conduct himself will mommy do that when he is a lawyer too??? ball up kiddo is all i got to say on that one.

I think this is going to be a very interesting season for sure...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 04:16 AM   #31
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I know gaea cochran is just so funny to watch tho.. the first time I seen him when he said to Jeff call me cochran,you call all the great players by thier last name :P I was like listen to this fool lmao.. then he did his david hasselhoff baywatch run into the ocean.. freakin funny!!!!!! I couldnt stop lol at that. but I wanted him to go that first day

now lastnight Christine leaving was good, i did not like her at all... and I have never liked coach, I hate peeps who need to sing thier own praises or who "know" everything :\

so far im digging on makayla for a couple reasons
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 07:34 AM   #32
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I know gaea cochran is just so funny to watch tho.. the first time I seen him when he said to Jeff call me cochran,you call all the great players by thier last name :P I was like listen to this fool lmao.. then he did his david hasselhoff baywatch run into the ocean.. freakin funny!!!!!! I couldnt stop lol at that. but I wanted him to go that first day

now lastnight Christine leaving was good, i did not like her at all... and I have never liked coach, I hate peeps who need to sing thier own praises or who "know" everything :\

so far im digging on makayla for a couple reasons
Lets talk about Mikayla for a moment im kinda of diggen on her to however probably not for the same reasons you are ....

That girl isnt afraid of shit, she will climb trees go fishing, and hack a persons nutz off because that is what needs done...i like this about her, i like her drive her willingness and her strength....I dont see her using her body against brandon i think brandon is just a perv....i mean he looks at her as if he is stalking her somehow, she cannot help the body she was born with anymore than he can help his stupidity....

If coach is smart he will get rid of "loco" soon.

Im also hoping she comes out and basically stuns loco...that would be the most hilarious moment ever!
Im also hoping she plays on our side....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 07:59 AM   #33
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I agree that Mikayla is one to watch out for and I agree about not seeing her using her body. I think Brandon is projecting and needs to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 08:26 AM   #34
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Brandon is totally projecting! He is attracted to her, doesn't trust himself and wants her gone so he won't be tempted.

Of course, she wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole but that's besides the point. I think he is kind of nuts and will continue to decompensate mentally.

The right person got voted out. Why oh why are they always surprised when they were divisive in the tribes- to get voted out? Clueless. They forget that the game is more social than strategy, especially in the beginning.

Should be a good season.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #35
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
Lets talk about Mikayla for a moment im kinda of diggen on her to however probably not for the same reasons you are ....

That girl isnt afraid of shit, she will climb trees go fishing, and hack a persons nutz off because that is what needs done...i like this about her, i like her drive her willingness and her strength....I dont see her using her body against brandon i think brandon is just a perv....i mean he looks at her as if he is stalking her somehow, she cannot help the body she was born with anymore than he can help his stupidity....

If coach is smart he will get rid of "loco" soon.

Im also hoping she comes out and basically stuns loco...that would be the most hilarious moment ever!
Im also hoping she plays on our side....
LMAO well I noticed all her strong points too hehe a lil anyway

I would love to see her get to loco.. that boy is all stalker like..

BTW did I say I like the way you think hehe Me too Gaea me too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #36
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Last night Brandon was like a poor spoiled over grown kid,with a hard on for a hot chick he wont ever begain to handle even if he could even get halfway colse to,then he pulls the im a married man thing shows how much growing up he need to do in real life.Now he has told coach who he is U can bet sooner or later coach will use it against him at some point bu quietly letting the cat out of the bag to some one who will tell everyone on the q.t...I think he is a marked man imho.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 12:08 PM   #37
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

I agree that telling coach wasn't a smart move. Coach and Russell have history. Did Brandon forget?

Quote:
Last night Brandon was like a poor spoiled over grown kid,with a hard on for a hot chick he wont ever begain to handle even if he could even get halfway colse to,then he pulls the im a married man thing shows how much growing up he need to do in real life.Now he has told coach who he is U can bet sooner or later coach will use it against him at some point bu quietly letting the cat out of the bag to some one who will tell everyone on the q.t...I think he is a marked man imho.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #38
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I think Brandon would have been better off telling everyone in the beginning that he is a Hanz and maybe gained their trust early on.

Now, eventually, it will be used against him at some point by whomever.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #39
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

On the other hand, I think Ozzie's tribe rocks. Coach's seems "fractured". I wonder who will win at redemption island? lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 08:08 AM   #40
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Dante i was wondering that myself im placing money on Christine depending on the challenge..

Guy maybe but who knows it could have shut the tribe off of him before he had a chance to make a connection, Russel was a bad ass back stabber and to say your a Hanz is like instant untrust,besides Brandon is all over the place he wants to be secretive yet he cant keep his mouth shut.. and he creeps me out with his lust hate on mikayla
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post: