Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 09-23-2011, 09:16 AM   #41
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
Dante i was wondering that myself im placing money on Christine depending on the challenge..

Guy maybe but who knows it could have shut the tribe off of him before he had a chance to make a connection, Russel was a bad ass back stabber and to say your a Hanz is like instant untrust,besides Brandon is all over the place he wants to be secretive yet he cant keep his mouth shut.. and he creeps me out with his lust hate on mikayla
he creeps me the hell out as well...

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #42
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

'The devil made him do it' will be his defense in court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
he creeps me the hell out as well...
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 10:37 AM   #43
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
'The devil made him do it' will be his defense in court.
lmfao isnt that every creeps defense? especailly the creepy all about "god and jesus creeps.

his tat says it all "loco"

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #44
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

I like Ozzie's game. He climbed that tree and found the Idol. Looks like they don't have to have the "clue" beforehand after all. I agree with everyone that Russel's nephew is creepy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #45
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Default September 28,2011

Last week it was
Papa Bear

I liked him...for all the obvious reasons
Im hoping he can beat christine in the one on one challenge...im hoping he can go all the way...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2011, 05:57 AM   #46
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Last week it was
Papa Bear

I liked him...for all the obvious reasons
Im hoping he can beat christine in the one on one challenge...im hoping he can go all the way...
I do too, I never liked Christine. But I want Papa Bear to come back
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #47
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

omg Brandon is such a pansy ass!!!!

good lord stop crying about god already!

Old 10-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #48
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation

I thought Brandon was a douche with his "I'm going to be honest strategy" (come on, it's Survivor!) but I started to respect him when he held on as long as he did with the weights.

Then he started in again with that dang crying.

I see him going all the way to the end, in second place. Yes, please, sit by me, so I can win it all!
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #49
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
omg Brandon is such a pansy ass!!!!

good lord stop crying about god already!

I thought I would puke when Brandon started his cryin and whining,he is a product of the life he leads..a very obedeant yes person who dose what he is told to do to save his soul...man up is all I can say.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #50
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I thought I would puke when Brandon started his cryin and whining,he is a product of the life he leads..a very obedeant yes person who dose what he is told to do to save his soul...man up is all I can say.
I think my balls are shinier and im all about being a girl

Old 10-06-2011, 09:43 AM   #51
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Default October 5,2011

And its Stacey.....

i cannot beleive after holding more than 140 pounds on her ass that they voted her off REALLY? Dumb shits is all i got on this one

Brandon as far as i can see is playing a psychologically f***ed game...he is worse far worse than that of his uncle bring on the tears you fake sob. this is easy to spot as ive met people in real life who do this kind of shit....annoying to say the least.

Coach is just stupid fell right into brandons trap...dumb ass

Ozzie well im losing respect for him

Cochran (name says it all)....may end up with it all....

I wanted Papa Bear to come back however apparently Christine just got lucky as sometimes they do.

I will be pulling for Stacey to whip Christine in next weeks redemption challenge for sure....

Right now I have no favorites which is incredibly odd for the 4th week in....

Do you have a favorite? If so who and why, what stands out the most for you in terms of that person?

Old 10-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #52
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think my balls are shinier and im all about being a girl

Aww c'mon, give the poor kid a break. If we were Russell's nephew we would be crying too.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #53
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I really think Brandon is a pansys ass in the tenth degree, he needs to go home,but I wonder how much if his actions are for real or is it a big sympathy trick he cooked up..
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #54
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I'm finally caught up on past episodes.
omg would someone just vote off brandon before he drowns everyone with his crocodile tears.

I have no favorites either, I'm not too impressed with anyone.

They voted off the strongest woman in their tribe, so you can betcha their going to be losing more challenges.

I hope Stacy wins and comes bak and kicks some ass.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #55
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
I'm finally caught up on past episodes.
omg would someone just vote off brandon before he drowns everyone with his crocodile tears.

I have no favorites either, I'm not too impressed with anyone.

They voted off the strongest woman in their tribe, so you can betcha their going to be losing more challenges.

I hope Stacy wins and comes bak and kicks some ass.
I am hoping Stacy comes back, too. BUT even after saying this, I am with a few of you and not finding a favorite.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #56
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

I agree ....Brandon is a loser and a psycho. I never liked Coach, but, I like him better this season. One of my all time favs is Ozzie. He really is outstanding at challenges, AND he has the Idol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #57
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Default October 12,2011

And its Elyse....who would have ever thought that??????? OMG lol

That was by far the most disgusting challenge i have ever seen and only a 2 oz separation....I would not have eaten that pork...i don't care how well they cleaned it or cooked it...puke...blech

It was a great blindside lmao

however kudos to cochran for that????
if so can i just say we just might have a game going on and its about time...ozzy was blindsided as well and as well he should have been he thought he had the game wrapped up without ever playing it...just spitting out orders and sleeping ok so he is a good fisher person....

I still do not like brandon he is is uncle all over again.
coach is annoying

Kudos to Christine...maybe she will beat Elise next week...

im still chuckling over this early blindside.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:13 PM   #58
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

And its Elyse....who would have ever thought that??????? OMG lol

That was by far the most disgusting challenge i have ever seen and only a 2 oz separation....I would not have eaten that pork...i don't care how well they cleaned it or cooked it...puke...blech

It was a great blindside lmao

however kudos to cochran for that????
if so can i just say we just might have a game going on and its about time...ozzy was blindsided as well and as well he should have been he thought he had the game wrapped up without ever playing it...just spitting out orders and sleeping ok so he is a good fisher person....

I still do not like brandon he is is uncle all over again.
coach is annoying

Kudos to Christine...maybe she will beat Elise next week...

im still chuckling over this early blindside.

You are not even kidding! The challenge was disgusting. gag me ... Ozzie needs this wake up call if he expects to glide through. Something likeable about Cochran (maybe the underdog).
Still sick of Brandon also. Would he please stop crying ???
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #59
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I think cousins are marrying cousins in the Hantz family. Brandon is not playing with a full deck, if you know what I mean! His screws are very loose!

He just is a tormented soul and a big crybaby!

Hey, a new drinking game (beer/wine/ coco-whatever) and every time Brandon cries- we all have to take a drink of ETOH. He cries so much, that you would be legally drunk within 30 minutes of watching him boohoo. Plus he really needs an ass-whooping (as they say down south). He would love to get spanked but then would cry because god wouldn't like that he liked it ( well loved it).

Bye Brandon, Be off with you now

Got to go to sleep before I think about Brandon one minute longer.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 08:27 AM   #60
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I think cousins are marrying cousins in the Hantz family. Brandon is not playing with a full deck, if you know what I mean! His screws are very loose!

He just is a tormented soul and a big crybaby!

Hey, a new drinking game (beer/wine/ coco-whatever) and every time Brandon cries- we all have to take a drink of ETOH. He cries so much, that you would be legally drunk within 30 minutes of watching him boohoo. Plus he really needs an ass-whooping (as they say down south). He would love to get spanked but then would cry because god wouldn't like that he liked it ( well loved it).

Bye Brandon, Be off with you now

Got to go to sleep before I think about Brandon one minute longer.
That would quite possibly give me a headache for a thursday not good while working lmfao

hahaha to the ass whoppin Id like to watch Mikayla deliver that

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post: