Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #61
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default 10/19/11

And its Mikayla

omg they are so stupid i cannot believe this tribe...Brandon should have already been gone.

and Christine woo hoo she beat Elyse...yay...i hope she comes back to kick some serious arse ...secretly this one is becoming a favorite.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #62
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
And its Mikayla

omg they are so stupid i cannot believe this tribe...Brandon should have already been gone.

and Christine woo hoo she beat Elyse...yay...i hope she comes back to kick some serious arse ...secretly this one is becoming a favorite.

I know! He needs to go! They need to start using some strategy. Coach and Ozzy act like they are afraid of everyone and always worried about getting voted off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #63
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I want Christine to come back,and cause havoc She is the one I like now
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #64
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default 10/26/11

OMG its ozzy

oh holy hell was that ever the biggest move either by ozzy or cochran (sp) I cant believe what just happened...

woo hoo Christine on getting through one more redemption challenge...I hope she stomps Ozzy's ass in the next one...

Luv, are there any smileys that stomp ass? please find me one ...hahaha

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.

Last edited by gaea; 10-26-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #65
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

I have a heart on for Christine... and hope she totally whoops Ozzie's ass right back off the island.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #66
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Well Ozzy really did it this time,he may have well met his match,if he dosent win then christine dose go back to the tribe.. hehehehe then what?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #67
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
I have a heart on for Christine... and hope she totally whoops Ozzie's ass right back off the island.
I got to say Ozzy has balls! Got to give him that

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #68
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

ihave always liked Ozzie..i also think it took balls to throw himself on the stake so to speak...however if they dont have a strength/stamina challenge he may very well have just bought his ticket home.

as for Randy (that the nephew guy right) and Coach blatantly praying to God for the idol,already knowing they had it--unbelieveable!! i really hope they see thru that shit soon and get rid of them! nothing is sacred,and they lie way too easily. i know its part of the game,but still!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 11:18 PM   #69
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

If Benjamin had pushed me on my knees and told me I had to thank a figment of his imagination I think he would be missing a couple of kneecaps.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #70
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
If Benjamin had pushed me on my knees and told me I had to thank a figment of his imagination I think he would be missing a couple of kneecaps.
Very well said.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 06:26 AM   #71
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

I find it quite repugnant that Coach is using Brandons faith, to get himself through. he KNEW if Brandon found out he already had the idol he would be accusing him of lying etc.....he isnt a "Christian" per se, he has never prayed like that in any other show he has been on, so in my eyes he is using Brandon, and God. Forcing them all into prayer circles, forcing them to kneel etc......he really needs to go, and soon!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #72
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
OMG its ozzy

oh holy hell was that ever the biggest move either by ozzy or cochran (sp) I cant believe what just happened...

woo hoo Christine on getting through one more redemption challenge...I hope she stomps Ozzy's ass in the next one...

Luv, are there any smileys that stomp ass? please find me one ...hahaha
Yes I will go find one now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Right! lol
Dude a punk like that even put his hand on me in that context he would have been licking dirt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #73
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

That whole prayer circle gagged me. I was glad I TiVo'd it so I could fast forward it. Hypocrites just kill me. Can't abide them.

I am not rooting for any of them yet. Christine is just unpleasant and arrogant.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 06:46 AM   #74
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
That whole prayer circle gagged me. I was glad I TiVo'd it so I could fast forward it. Hypocrites just kill me. Can't abide them.

I am not rooting for any of them yet. Christine is just unpleasant and arrogant.
I agree with you on the hypocrites,I just can not stand Coach at all!!!!

but Christine has grown on me as well as cochran... I was like after the Ozzy thing.. Finally they start to play the game! only took how many weeks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 07:38 AM   #75
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

here ya go G

Old 10-27-2011, 07:43 AM   #76
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
here ya go G

woo hoo yay thank you

Next week i hope Christine takes Ozzy out...

Im not digging on those damn prayer circles either and Coach well he is a liar

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #77
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Someone else in another forum wrote: "I think God has bigger things to do than play Survivor".

Not thrilled with all those prayers, either. Do you go along to go along (if you're not Christian), or do you stick out? From the comfort of my own home and not facing a million dollars, I think I call Coach on his hypocrisy and take my chances at being sent to Redemption.

Watch Cochran keep the idol for himself, if Ozzy comes back (which I fervently hope not).
Old 11-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #78
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Can hardly wait to see what happens to Ozzy tonight.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #79
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Shocker? Nahhh. Saw it coming because of insecurities.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #80
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Now Ozzy looks like a tool, giving Whitney the idol in anticipation that she was getting voted out, and surprise! That seems like the bigger move than Cochran switching. The idol is gone, and all that gameplay from last episode seems for naught.

As for Cochran, yes a switch, but there have been bigger tricks on that game. And I can't really blame him, since his team was picking on him (except for Dawn) all that time.