Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 01-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #41
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

OK.. Just gotta say.. "fiafighta.. fiafighta"..

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #42
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~drinks tea...shuts my newyorican mouth
Old 01-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #43
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
OK.. Just gotta say.. "fiafighta.. fiafighta"..

HA! Now I have irrevocable proof that you are an AI addict too!

I KNEW it!

Please note that Hy watches even when I'm not home to hog the remote!!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #44
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
HA! Now I have irrevocable proof that you are an AI addict too!

I KNEW it!

Please note that Hy watches even when I'm not home to hog the remote!!
hrmph.. just the auditions
Old 01-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #45
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

That Bosa (sp?) segment just made me cry!

His family was so happy for him!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #46
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future

If Kara was not so Femmie I would let her spank me... <sweet smile>

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #47
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Old 01-13-2010, 12:04 AM   #48
Kim

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
yes

Kim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST ReputationKim Has the BEST Reputation

I thought tonight's was one of the funniest I've seen – I just laughed at so many of the corny jokes. Like the guy picking the flower and blowing it, and it just fell...and the Italian music after the Italian guy got in...and Kara's offer of the spanking – she was right, that would have adjusted his attitude lol. Victoria Beckham looked so beautiful and is such a classy lady. Can't wait for Ellen though!
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #49
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I have to say that watching AI taped is far better than having to suffer through all the hype. Maddie, the 16 yr old with the Down Syndrome brothers, was a very classy kid. So was the young girl with the Portuguese grandmother. I actually liked the young man whose parents were from Nigeria as well. Their pride in their son was engaging.

The one young man with the oversized Clark Kent glasses? Definite mass murderer energy there. Gave me the creeps. Italian dude from Rhode Island just had loads of love, didn't he? And what about the black woman who sang so well and got kudos for her perfect looks and well0dresssed appearance? Loved her voice!

Already have it set up to record tonight so I can zoom through the hard parts.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #50
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

So...
Who's following Simon to "X factor"?...
[btw, that backstage proclamation from Ellen reeked of arrogance, and no she doesn't have that power, after a certain point, it's up to the public, ask Simon -points to Sanjaya-]
Old 01-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #51
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Well, I have to say that watching AI taped is far better than having to suffer through all the hype. Maddie, the 16 yr old with the Down Syndrome brothers, was a very classy kid. So was the young girl with the Portuguese grandmother. I actually liked the young man whose parents were from Nigeria as well. Their pride in their son was engaging.

The one young man with the oversized Clark Kent glasses? Definite mass murderer energy there. Gave me the creeps. Italian dude from Rhode Island just had loads of love, didn't he? And what about the black woman who sang so well and got kudos for her perfect looks and well0dresssed appearance? Loved her voice!

Already have it set up to record tonight so I can zoom through the hard parts.
Do you mean the girl with the red heels, long straight hair and the black jacket? I think she may be Latina, if that is who you are referring to, but if so....I loved her too. If not, I think I may have missed the one you are talking about.

I used to take notes when this first came out. I might need to go back to that so I know who everyone is talking about.

I do agree about Maddy, Katie and Bosu (sp?).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #52
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
So...
Who's following Simon to "X factor"?...
[btw, that backstage proclamation from Ellen reeked of arrogance, and no she doesn't have that power, after a certain point, it's up to the public, ask Simon -points to Sanjaya-]

What proclamation? I didn't see that.

Yeah....the guy with the big black glasses last night was skeery.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #53
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

oddly enough i cant find it..
but she did say it was within her power to decide who was the next american idol or not...

is it me, or are the judges tonight a slight bit on the evil side? lol..
terrible..some of the auditions reek, but damn...i think i almost felt sorry for garth brooks boy
Old 01-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #54
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Two words ~ Guitar girl.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #55
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

ok..
guitar girl..

good voice, sorta...hard to take serious with that stuff on, but...flattery gets u everywhere
Old 01-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #56
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Rook....
If you heard Ellen say that, it was in jest and/or tongue~in~cheek.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #57
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

So.. tonight's fav moment.. LARRY..

"pants on the ground, pants on the ground
looking like a fool with your pants on the ground"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #58
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
Pants on the ground

and

Arrow-plane
Just sweet, I hope she enjoys her first ride
Bless her heart! Christie and I yahoo and watch the show together. That sweet girl made my wife tear up. She reminds me of the "chicken catcher" from last year! They better give her extra peanuts dammit!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #59
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Larry is this year's Mr. Hung........he was flawless!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #60
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

I think Larry's a bit better than Mr Hung. He is my new favorite. I'm a bit sad he won't be going to Hollywood. And his pants were not on the ground.

I agree, Jack...the arrow-plane girl was just sweet.
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post: