Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 01-13-2010, 09:39 PM   #61
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
I think Larry's a bit better than Mr Hung. He is my new favorite. I'm a bit sad he won't be going to Hollywood. And his pants were not on the ground.

I agree, Jack...the arrow-plane girl was just sweet.

I know!!!! I couldn't see his panties!!!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #62
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Bless her heart! Christie and I yahoo and watch the show together. That sweet girl made my wife tear up. She reminds me of the "chicken catcher" from last year! They better give her extra peanuts dammit!
That makes me feel SO much better. I pretty much wailed my way through the auditions last night and tonight. All the touching stories spun for maximum heart-wringing?

They work on me. I crocheted and cried. LOL

Love Miss Vonore, TN and her need to escape. And that voice? OMG! I am a huge country fan and I love bluegrass. She's got it going on. I really hope she can hang in there.

General Larry Patton needs to be a star. Somebody make that man a star!

And Mr. "I can take criticism/I love Mary J Blige" to Mr. "Bleep bleep get the big hulking security guards in here to walk him ALL the way out" was just scary. I agreed with Mary J Blige. I thought he was going to get physical (and not in an Olivia sort of way.)

Overall, it was fun. Can't wait to hear that curly headed blonde next week. hee
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:40 PM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Bless her heart! Christie and I yahoo and watch the show together. That sweet girl made my wife tear up. She reminds me of the "chicken catcher" from last year! They better give her extra peanuts dammit!
The chicken catcher was on America's Got Talent (and he won, although I did think the opera singer was better....this coming from someone who does not like opera AT ALL is a big deal).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Larry is this year's Mr. Hung........he was flawless!
Oh, now it's on, Miss Divalicious! I actually enjoyed Larry.

William Hung made my head hurt in ways that Tylenol nor Aleve could alleviate. *wince at the memory*

P.S. ~ I also was gonna get my duck on with that guy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2010, 07:35 AM   #64
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
That makes me feel SO much better. I pretty much wailed my way through the auditions last night and tonight. All the touching stories spun for maximum heart-wringing?

They work on me. I crocheted and cried. LOL

Love Miss Vonore, TN and her need to escape. And that voice? OMG! I am a huge country fan and I love bluegrass. She's got it going on. I really hope she can hang in there.

General Larry Patton needs to be a star. Somebody make that man a star!

And Mr. "I can take criticism/I love Mary J Blige" to Mr. "Bleep bleep get the big hulking security guards in here to walk him ALL the way out" was just scary. I agreed with Mary J Blige. I thought he was going to get physical (and not in an Olivia sort of way.)

Overall, it was fun. Can't wait to hear that curly headed blonde next week. hee
Glad I aint the only one bawling about the Vonore, TN chick!

Its amazing to me that some people have the balls to do the auditions... do they have tone deaf families??
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #65
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The chicken catcher was on America's Got Talent (and he won, although I did think the opera singer was better....this coming from someone who does not like opera AT ALL is a big deal).

Yep.. that other show the girl has pimped me in to. I can't keep them straight. LOL
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #66
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Oh, now it's on, Miss Divalicious! I actually enjoyed Larry.

William Hung made my head hurt in ways that Tylenol nor Aleve could alleviate. *wince at the memory*

P.S. ~ I also was gonna get my duck on with that guy.

You have a duck??????
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:08 PM   #67
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Glad I aint the only one bawling about the Vonore, TN chick!

Its amazing to me that some people have the balls to do the auditions... do they have tone deaf families??
I think so many of them don't listen to anyone and just follow their own dream. I was a little sorry knowing that we would not see that crazy rocker chick with the foul mouth this year. She was killed in a hit-and-run last year.

Part of me wants to encourage everyone of them to follow their dreams. Another part of me wants them to follow those dreams far far far away from my ears. I may not have great musical ears but I know what hurts them!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:23 PM   #68
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I watched the AI tryouts last night for the first time in...forever. I blame it on the computer virus. I forgot how much I like watching the tryouts because you get to see the real, raw talent of people auditioning. My favs were all of your favs. Pants on the Ground guy was hilarious! The dude that wouldn't listen to the judge's comments and kept trying to sing over them really annoyed me. I hope he watches himself on television and eats a slice of humble pie. Guitar Girl was cute! If she hadn't had such a good voice or personality, those judges would have eaten her alive.

There must be some sort of process to eliminate a large mass of people. I can't imagine the judges would sit and listen to every. single. person. who came to audition, right? Or do they?
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #69
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yep.. that other show the girl has pimped me in to. I can't keep them straight. LOL
AGT is awesome because of the diversity of talents, I think. AI is still my fave of the two, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
You have a duck??????
No. Dude has a duck. I was talking about what Mary J. Blige said. She was getting her duck on when that guy was getting all huffy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I think so many of them don't listen to anyone and just follow their own dream. I was a little sorry knowing that we would not see that crazy rocker chick with the foul mouth this year. She was killed in a hit-and-run last year.

Part of me wants to encourage everyone of them to follow their dreams. Another part of me wants them to follow those dreams far far far away from my ears. I may not have great musical ears but I know what hurts them!
Yanno, something tells me I knew that but I didn't remember that I knew that and the news that the finger-giving rocker chick died has made me quite sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
I watched the AI tryouts last night for the first time in...forever. I blame it on the computer virus. I forgot how much I like watching the tryouts because you get to see the real, raw talent of people auditioning. My favs were all of your favs. Pants on the Ground guy was hilarious! The dude that wouldn't listen to the judge's comments and kept trying to sing over them really annoyed me. I hope he watches himself on television and eats a slice of humble pie. Guitar Girl was cute! If she hadn't had such a good voice or personality, those judges would have eaten her alive.

There must be some sort of process to eliminate a large mass of people. I can't imagine the judges would sit and listen to every. single. person. who came to audition, right? Or do they?
Oh, no...no...no! Those folks have to make it through several sets of 'judges' before the judges we know and love and love to hate. Still, even after the filtering, that's a LOT to listen to.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #70
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, no...no...no! Those folks have to make it through several sets of 'judges' before the judges we know and love and love to hate. Still, even after the filtering, that's a LOT to listen to.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured, but thanks for confirming for me Gemme! They must also take a handful of the oddest ducks and worst singers and send them up for ratings.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:19 PM   #71
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme
Oh, no...no...no! Those folks have to make it through several sets of 'judges' before the judges we know and love and love to hate. Still, even after the filtering, that's a LOT to listen to.
That's what I figured, but thanks for confirming for me Gemme! They must also take a handful of the oddest ducks and worst singers and send them up for ratings.
Exactamundo!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #72
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Now you're talkin'!!!

Shania Twain guest judge on Tuesday.

Wooo hooooo!!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 07:41 PM   #73
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

oh, uh-uh...like one of the mothers said
hell to the No....
that last one..."tiny tim" shyt...
that was just...painful....
Old 01-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #74
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

LOL....

And what about the girl who fell down.....as if she fainted?
Old 01-19-2010, 10:08 PM   #75
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

F Y I.......

I'm in love with Shania Twain. She doesn't know it yet.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:48 PM   #76
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
F Y I.......

I'm in love with Shania Twain. She doesn't know it yet.

Yes she does.....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:12 PM   #77
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

mondays /weds. friday , Bo can have shania...
i'm happy with 2 days and the weekend

the boob-boxer?...guh, that was just..too weird, and when she said "maybe i should've tried seriously"....umm, right..
Old 01-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #78
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Yes she does.....
That's why she has super hulky bodyguards.

*nods*

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #79
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

I missed the fainting girl? I was switching between AI and Biggest Loser.

Personally, I thought the talent in wherever they were last week was bigger than in Chicago this time.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:29 PM   #80
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Chicago had very slim pickings, for sure, and the judges seemed to be more...biting in witty comments [ + serious puns]...