Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite character?
Piper 14 10.61%
Alex 37 28.03%
Crazy Eyes 48 36.36%
Red 26 19.70%
Daya 7 5.30%
Taystee 8 6.06%
Poussey 11 8.33%
Nicki 16 12.12%
Miss Claudette 11 8.33%
Pennsatucky 3 2.27%
Sophia 8 6.06%
Yoga Jones 3 2.27%
Other - mention in the comments 4 3.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #41
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
I wear garters under my Carhartts
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm w/Parker, CCB and Holly

The show is about a HUGE VARIETY of women... I don't know a SINGLE other show anywhere that has this much visibility??!!?? WOC, age, class, background, size, health, butch, lesbian... the list can seriously go ON. There are THAT many. It's cool!

I'll take OISTNB visibility of lesbians over the bubblegum BS the "L Word" was promoting ANY DAY!

The million dollar lesbians of Southern California? Paaahleeze.... and the "L word" was NEVER FUNNY.

So some of the lesbian characters on the show talk about pussy? So what? Lots of lesbians talk about pussy, fucking and enjoy it.
What's completely different about OISTNB is that it is not being **wrapped up w/a bow** for the male gaze and heterocentric consumerism.

GOOD! I'm glad. Lesbian visibility is important AND lesbian sex is AWESOME!!

lol!!

Lesbian Pride is important and sex is part of being a lesbian.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dykea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #42
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default BF Reunion Dance OFF??

If anyone does the Big Boo Helicopter Dance at the BF Reunion... I expect to see a video of it HERE!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dykea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #43
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

LMFAO!!! Someone NEEDS to do it now!!!
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #44
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default just saying.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
I watched part of an episode, yes only part, because I found it to be so totally against what this site promotes! I find it interesting that there are so many feminists and "lesbian pride" women on this site that would promote a such a show that shows lesbian women in a negative mindset. As far as talking to other women about their "pussy tastes so good", how to have sex, having a "prison wife".
Prison life is being glorified in this show, and you are ok with lesbians being shown in this light? I am completely shocked by the reactions on this thread about the show, and the excitement displayed of seeing lesbians portrayed in this manner. I for one, won't be watching.

Well, I am not sure this site is "promoting " anything specific. However I feel BFP supports (by way of venues discussed here on BFP) a vast gallery of what is reflected in our community. Be that LDR's, people who love puppies and/or kittens, political interest, poems, fisting, BDSM, packing, strapping, flogging and fucking and so much more. Search the forums and you can find multiple topics on all those I mentioned and more so! I don't feel like prison life is glorified in OITNB, and I am fine with the light shed on lesbians being portrayed as they are in this show. I feel the reality of the show is pretty accurate. I have over the past 35 years as an out lesbian on many occasions talked about pussy tasting good, BTW that is not just specifically lesbian related. How to have sex is also discussions I have had with partners, I love the openness of taking about such things, it sure does make things smoother in the fisting department! I do not feel as if this show diminishes my "lesbian pride" with the topics Orange has played out.

This show includes straight and lesbian/butch/MTF/bi women together and I LOVE THAT! I look forward to there being more added to that list in time! It is not all slanted one way or the other. Not sure why a prison wife would be any different than saying wife, other than to make obvious they are in a prison setting. I have never been in prison, so some things I cannot speak of or elaborate on......but I am learning. Do I want to go to prison (glorified) because of Orange? Ummm NOPE! Jodi Foster was involved in some of the directing!! <swoon> I would love to see her have an acting role!! Someone else mentioned about truth, and I don't see any lies being fed to us in that the truth and honesty is not only reflected.....it is projected and I feel it. I hear it. I embrace it as a learning experience. I am reflecting on past relationships because of what I am hearing and seeing, I am relating by being a female first.....

SO I am not all consumed by Orange, but fascinated! Yes sex happens in this show, but such is life! And besides, those moments are few and in between the day to day events. I hope you or anyone else who has any doubts would/will watch an episode or two. There have been many times in my life that I did not agree with something as a lesbian, but still supported those events in my life. This is the first season of a developing show and its always a little rough cutting a path. It is tastefully done! I respect that you have your opinion, and that this show seemingly offends you Guy. My opinion being opposite does not make me any less of a feminist, nor has it diminished my lesbian pride. I find it "interesting" that you think it does because I support and promote this show. It is the positive of this show that is appealing to me.
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #45
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
PS: And yes--to agree with Apocalipstic, it's also fucking HYSTERICAL!!! It somehow manages to be all those things at once.
AGREED!!! I laughed watching each episode!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #46
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, why does Crazy Eyes have so many more votes then any of the other characters? I just find that kinda interesting...
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 09:54 AM   #47
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Default Because...

We've all thrown our pie for someone.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dykea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #48
Chaperone

How Do You Identify?:
Chatroom Moderator
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Involved with All Chatters

Chaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST Reputation

I am signing onto Netflix just so I can watch this show! I am hearing so many good things bout it
Chaperone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chaperone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #49
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dykea View Post
Ahahahahaha!
This is so true.

I love Crazy Eyes because her crazy is hilarious ... chocolate and vanilla swiiirrrrllllll lol ... and then she hits you with some deep poignant shit that makes you look at her in a whole different way.

She's a great character and the actress (Uzo Aduba) is super talented.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #50
Chelsius

How Do You Identify?:
Queerdo Lady Unit
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I watched part of an episode, yes only part, because I found it to be so totally against what this site promotes! I find it interesting that there are so many feminists and "lesbian pride" women on this site that would promote a such a show that shows lesbian women in a negative mindset. As far as talking to other women about their "pussy tastes so good", how to have sex, having a "prison wife".
Prison life is being glorified in this show, and you are ok with lesbians being shown in this light? I am completely shocked by the reactions on this thread about the show, and the excitement displayed of seeing lesbians portrayed in this manner. I for one, won't be watching.
Part of the reason I love the show is because it has such a variety of different characters who have diverse story lines, and aren't perfect. Initially their flaws might seem very blatant, but over time you get to learn about the core individual and what experiences led them to where they are.

I don't think the L Word necessarily promoted lesbians in the most positive of lights, so I don't quite see how this series differs much. If anything, it's not all about sex, and the L Word tended to be 75% lady-part lovin'.

Ya might want to give it a whirl some day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chelsius For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #51
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsius View Post
Part of the reason I love the show is because it has such a variety of different characters who have diverse story lines, and aren't perfect. Initially their flaws might seem very blatant, but over time you get to learn about the core individual and what experiences led them to where they are.
I'm not into TV series but this variety you mentioned is really exciting and I ended up watching the first season!

Poussey and Big Boo (with little Boo awww) are my favourites, but Miss Claudette's story was the most touching one to me.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #52
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Ahahahahaha!
This is so true.

I love Crazy Eyes because her crazy is hilarious ... chocolate and vanilla swiiirrrrllllll lol ... and then she hits you with some deep poignant shit that makes you look at her in a whole different way.

She's a great character and the actress (Uzo Aduba) is super talented.
I agree. One of my most favorite things about Crazy Eyes is the evolution of her character. She IS fucking crazy. And at first she seems to be comic relief--but really she is so much more than that. We begin to see her humanity throughout the season, her strength, and see that even though she is a loony toon--she's also a person with her own story and her own feelings and is actually kinda brilliant.

Any character that can be that funny but that touching at the same time is particularly compelling.

And yes, anyone who throws their pie for you is the shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsius View Post
I really enjoy the flashbacks in the show, and how we learn more and more about WHY each character is the way she is. It's one reason why watching the entire series is so compelling. It just builds and builds and builds upon itself.

Also--one of the best things about the show is that I don't feel there is one weak character at ALL. I love all of them for different reasons. It was hard for me not click every single when of them when taking the poll LOL.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #53
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Nicki is *totally* my kinda butchie. I dunno if that character would ID that way but holy mary mother of god that gal is HAWT.

super wise cracking smart-ass, a little bit tough on the surface, smudgy black eyeliner, hilarious, dirty flithy fucker with a dirty mouth. Little bit messy, little bit vulnerable.

fork. done.

Also Poussey. She does make me giggle on the inside. I could totally fall in love with a gal like that.

Nicki I would crash for, chemistry to the ceiling, more than likely she'd make me mental and then hurt me (long history with these ones) and then I'd want Poussey to swoop in, be my friend, and kiss it all better, show me some fine, fine lovin' and I'd make her lunches and be her girl. <3

there I've just mapped out my life with the characters on the show that twist my knickers.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #54
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

As for the other characters...

Crazy eyes, yeah when I saw her I thought PHWOAR! who's that!!!!

And I do like them a little unstable, but that's a bit to crazy, even for me. the peeing on the floor I could handle, no problem - I've dealt with worse. It's the "I threw a pie for you..." in that tone of voice that unnerved me. Plus people that more that fast, freak the shit out of me.

But her holding her hand and sharing her headset was super, super sweet and she is incredibly gorgeous. In fact she's damn beautiful.

the only characters that puts me off is boo and piper. I dunno, something about the way boo talks *really* puts me off... I wouldn't go there. Piper would be like antimatter to me. Just her whole manner and personality. She's annoying. well, and the southern psychos-clan meth-heads. I can't deal with that kind of stuff. I'd probably scream and swat at them like a big poof.

I certainly wouldn't kick Alex out of my bed. I think she'd probably make me say aaaaaaalllllll kinds of things, aaaaaanything she wanted....

It's just so nice to see a program with women in it I'm *actually* attracted to for *once*. I got so excited about that I accidentally watched the whole thing in three days.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 08-30-2013 at 05:15 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #55
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
I'm a feminist and my pussy tastes *awesome*. And I have told a couple of my friends if I had some seriously awesome sex. They want to know the details. I tell them. they tell me. I love swapping sex stories. I like sex stories told to me by my partners/playfriends. I *like* hearing things like "and she bit the banister so hard she left teeth marks in it!!" it makes me laugh and turns me on.

But I have casual sex, I enjoy other people's bodies, they enjoy mine, we joke about all while knowing that other people are humans. I can appreciate a fine, fine ass AND know that the person it's on has a life and feelings.

I have friends that tell me "hey, nice rack barb!"
"Fanks!"

If I know the person? I don't really care, I've even sent friends some of my work shots (erotic modeling) cause they if really like it, I like my work appreciated. it's really hard work, it's exhausting, the shoots are 12 hours long and there are almost no breaks and I can't get untrussed. So it's actually nice to be told "these shots are great!" etc. Is it objectifying? yes. But I don't find it disrespectful. I find it playful and... they still somehow interact with *me* on some level. That's what I hear in those dialouges. wistful, appreciative, and even with dirty casual sex that happens only one time, you can both connect if you are both present and willing. I still give myself over. So objectification does not have to be clinical, cold or distancing. I know how it feels when someone is *in it* and objectifying, or *not*. the latter is disgusting and feels ick, the former is actually a huge turn on for me.

Context is a HUGE part of it.

But that's just me. Many people just don't work that way/aren't wired that way, so they don't get it or don't understand.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #56
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Pussy does taste good.

I used to watch Oz. It didn't mean I glorified prison life.

I am a lesbian so I get to say what I personally enjoy.

We have so few depictions of lesbians on TV, I will take what I can get.

Lesbians go to prison. Just like straight people. Just like gays. Just like transfolk.

I love that all of us can chose what we like and don't like on TV.

My remote sure comes in handy for things like that.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #57
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dykea View Post
Amen sister!

I love pie.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #58
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
Lol why do the poll results add up to 168+ %?

Being a nerd I guess-
I meant to answer this and forgot - it's because of the way I have the poll set up. People can vote for more than one character, so instead of the percentages adding up to 100%, which is how it would be if people could only vote once, we are seeing the % of the people voting in the poll who voted for that character.

If you'll notice, there are 40 voters (and 67 votes cast) - so for example, Crazy Eyes is at 50% because she has 20 votes, which is half of those 40 people who voted in the poll. Nicki is 10% because 4 out of the 40 people who voted, voted for her.

Does that make sense? In other polls, where you can only vote once (i.e., the veteran thread), the percentages would add up to 100%.

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #59
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

don't know the channel but have seen the news reels regarding the show...
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:07 PM   #60
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

KS, not a channel, it's only on netflix, which is a place you stream movies in from:

http://www.netflix.com

you get a months free trial and you can watch it in that time

I don't have a TV. I only watch shows via piratebay, Project Free TV, Top Documentary Films (.com), you tube, UKdocumentry, BBC iplayer, CBC player, Film4onDemand, and ITVplayer.

Film 4 is per movie and netflix is per month, but the rest are all free. I get a UK IP address to watch BBC via tunnel bear which is $5 a month.

It's Brilliant. I will never watch TV again. Waste of time.
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: