Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

At midnight last night we played with the light pointer. The baby kitty got half way up the wall. The kitten is learning but it is slow. She chases the light around the floor but loses interest easily.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2017, 06:00 PM   #1182
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

There was a lab mix at the art festival today that seemed to really want to come home with me. Pretty girl!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #1183
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
There was a lab mix at the art festival today that seemed to really want to come home with me. Pretty girl!
So, does this mean a dog is now in the running?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 05:13 AM   #1184
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
So, does this mean a dog is now in the running?
For the festival or for my house? lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 06:49 AM   #1185
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

This morning the kitten is flying through the house at full speed leaping over furniture and playing with everything.
The baby kitty is laying in my lap begging for pets.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:58 AM   #1186
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

She comes by and gets three or so minutes of head scratching an then leaves to eat a bite or stare outside -- for just long enough that I become involved in a book or chore -- and then she comes back for three more minutes of scratching. Then off and back again. Lawd.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:17 AM   #1187
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default t'was yesterday....

Hope lunged off my high bed & broke a toenail off and was half inch deep down into pad...poor baby...was during an intense thunderstorm last evening!
Old 07-15-2017, 12:23 PM   #1188
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

she was so tired i almost had to carry her after a short walk... my girl is too young to be aging
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 12:49 PM   #1189
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

My little puppy was so excited to share the bed with the bigger, older sister-friend dog for a sleepover that he couldn't go back to sleep.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 02:10 PM   #1190
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Bella won't stop trying to wipe her ass on me. 😡

She is doing this weird thing when she sits next to me in the chair where she puts her asshole up near my shoulder and then tries to slide her butt down me. We have been discussing this behavior all morning and I have just informed her that I am no longer going to be her human wet wipe.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 02:12 PM   #1191
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

She is doing this weird thing when she sits next to me in the chair where she puts her asshole up near my shoulder and then tries to slide her butt down me. We have been discussing this behavior all morning and I have just informed her that I am no longer going to be her human wet wipe.
I had a date like that once, I gave her a little gentle tap on her nose with a newspaper and that seemed to do the trick.........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 02:14 PM   #1192
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I had a date like that once, I gave her a little gentle tap on her nose with a newspaper and that seemed to do the trick.........

Hahahaha!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 03:16 PM   #1193
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

She's trying to express her anal glands....on you, unfortunately.

It is why dogs scoot along the floor. Same principal. Sometimes my dog's glands will unceremoniously excrete while he is sitting next to me on the recliner. Which is gross. I call it "butt juice". It stinks.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 03:42 PM   #1194
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
She's trying to express her anal glands....on you, unfortunately.

It is why dogs scoot along the floor. Same principal. Sometimes my dog's glands will unceremoniously excrete while he is sitting next to me on the recliner. Which is gross. I call it "butt juice". It stinks.
God. I had wondered if her ass was itchy or something. I've never had to have her glands expressed and she isn't dragging her ass anywhere else but it definitely is worth a trip to her vet to get them to check.

I don't want her to be uncomfortable and I DAMNED SURE don't want her wiping her ass on me because EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 04:09 PM   #1195
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

My cat Mickey just stole a piece of pizza crust off my plate and jumped down and ran with it!
Little shit! LOL!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #1196
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
God. I had wondered if her ass was itchy or something. I've never had to have her glands expressed and she isn't dragging her ass anywhere else but it definitely is worth a trip to her vet to get them to check.

I don't want her to be uncomfortable and I DAMNED SURE don't want her wiping her ass on me because EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
hahahaha

It is probably just a fluke thing. She doesn't need a vet. They just didn't get expressed like they normally do when she poops. They will next time.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:23 PM   #1197
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I will be babysitting 3 dogs and 1 cat, all next week, while I house sit for my BFF. I will be sure to come back with a very short report about the antics of three tail wagging dogs and one hella smart kitty!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 08:46 PM   #1198
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
My cat Mickey just stole a piece of pizza crust off my plate and jumped down and ran with it!
Little shit! LOL!
Damn, that must be some gooddd pizza nanners!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 06:57 AM   #1199
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

Yesterday afternoon the kitten was going nuts on the window seal jumping around and slapping the glass. I went to see what was up and found a baby bird hoping around on the outside window seal. The kitten really wanted that baby bird and she almost pulled down the blinds trying to get it. Ha!
Old 07-16-2017, 09:38 AM   #1200
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte the Magnificent isn't feeling well so he is on bed rest. He wanted out earlier this morning but no can do. I don't think the new menu plan is working out. I was hoping to save some money by switching over to a less expensive grain free cat food. However this must be the junk food of all grain free cat foods because he's responding to it just like he did when I had him on regular food with grain in it. So slowly back to the old brand of grain free food it is. Right now he's napping, lying on his right side curled up into a half moon shape with his left paw covering his eyes. A sleep mask of sorts of his own creation. So cute. I just love him so much and will do anything I can to see him back to his old self again soon.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets