Old 05-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #8061
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

My baby girl who is very determined and persistent and independent. Daddy needs to step in sometimes and say, "whoa, slow down baby girl." Today as she is practically dumping bleach on herself cause she wanted it down off the shelf. Lol. Still a proud papi but have to take care of her.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #8062
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

My grand daughter... as always...
She came in to get her haircut...
The salon was slow enough it was just her and the girls I work with...
When it came time to leave she had to give everyone *Nucks*...
As she was going out the door she noticed a man who had come in after she had given everyone *Nucks*...
She looked at him, tilted her little head to the side and said *Nucks?*
He put his hand down, she gave him *Nucks* and looked at her mom and said *otay go now... see yaa nana...
I Love her...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #8063
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking about life, people and the crazyness that ensues causing you to just wanna pull your hair out and ask why?

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 04:50 AM   #8064
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The first tropical storm of the year off the coast...

It took well over a month (buying them as i could afford to) but Barbie finally has 4 new tires and omg what a difference! Now saving up for an oil change!

i wish i was able to do more...

Wanting to wake up the rest of the way because i have to start getting ready for work and have a 30 mile drive ahead of me...lol

How much i love hym...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 05:01 AM   #8065
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Driving to Fort Walton Beach today with a stop in Pensacola. We will see what this trip has to offer.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 05:23 AM   #8066
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Its my bro's Bday.. I think I am going to hang with him today, hopefully he wont say lets cut down another tree Ri
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #8067
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my pups who got me up at 6:15 ready to play, so i get up and make the coffee and they go back to sleep! i'm up now!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #8068
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am furious. The ex-Rutgers student received 30 days for what I perceive as a hate crime.

What a f*cking joke!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #8069
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation
Default ramblings..

i am a firm believer in choosing Our own path, and that i need to choose if i want to let it knock me down, or if i use it to strengthen my being..

These days, i choose to let it strengthen my being ..
At one time, what other's thought mattered to me.. At one time, i let people meddle..pass judgements & not anymore..
i no longer allow myself to be on the recieving end of that..
Instead, i let it help shape me into a better me, i take lessons from the challenges in life, and the people who don't have my best intentions at heart.
And i push it all away, distance the negativity and focus on what matters most to me, those i love, life & the beauty that surrounds me..

i know what i have, and i cherish it every single day..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 06:35 AM   #8070
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

11 days to go
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 06:44 AM   #8071
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Jeopardy theme song.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 06:59 AM   #8072
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The Jeopardy theme song.

Coffee was on my mind! But now thanks to Gemme.......so is the darn Jeopardy theme song!

And....Sebastian? For a horse??

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 07:09 AM   #8073
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
Coffee was on my mind! But now thanks to Gemme.......so is the darn Jeopardy theme song!

And....Sebastian? For a horse??
Yes. He is white with light gray dappling on his haunches.

It makes perfect sense to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #8074
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I woke up just a few minutes ago and when I opened my bedroom door to go use the facilities, both pups came running up to me and the birds started squawking up a storm.
It just makes me happy that my fur and feather babies love me, well the pups do and maybe one bird. That other one was prob cussing me out and making threats of eating my eyeballs. lol there is a reason her name is Medusa.
I love when my day starts like this, most mornings I have to creep through the house because I'm up and out by 2am.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:38 AM   #8075
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

She makes me crazy... and I love it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 08:17 AM   #8076
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yes. He is white with light gray dappling on his haunches.

It makes perfect sense to me.

Well that works. I like grays. But......still......Sebastian??????

And you aren't kidding about the thighs. I haven't ridden seriously in two years. I can still do damage with my thighs if I'm not careful. hehehe

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #8077
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
Well that works. I like grays. But......still......Sebastian??????

And you aren't kidding about the thighs. I haven't ridden seriously in two years. I can still do damage with my thighs if I'm not careful. hehehe

Speaking of horses did you watch the Derby & the Preakness? I was hoping Creative Cause would take the Derby (I always bet on the gray). He's a beauty.

Usually what I do if my horse does not win then I root for whoever did for the Preakness & the Belmont. I do believe I'll Have Another will win the Belmont and give us a long overdue Triple Crown.
Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #8078
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying not to count the hours to the weekend when I might see him again and hoping he can have a little time free from work.

I'm trying not to think about getting on a plane on the 8th. I'm excited for the trip but terrified of the plane ride.

And I'm wondering where I might find a white cotton slip.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #8079
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

How my current roommate is gonna take the news that we are moving out. He's been an ass, locks the door to the bathroom so we can't get in, locks the AC unit so we have no control over it, is rude, and I won't have to run into him in the flesh again. :/. Lol i'm so glad to be getting out of here and into my own place but most importantly space!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #8080
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Just having patience where it's needed right now.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: