Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 09-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #21
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Sending healing ju ju your way Heavenly

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #22
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Sending Planet juju.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 12:25 AM   #23
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Heavenly, I am sending white light of protection and pink light of love to surround you and Jacob. I will keep you both in my heart and prayers.
Jean
Old 09-13-2012, 12:26 AM   #24
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

u r in my prayers dont be scared ..
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #25
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I will be praying for you and Jacob! You will be fine - you are cared about and loved by many!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 02:44 AM   #26
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Sending you strength and healing for you and you family ,with a speedy recovery.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 02:51 AM   #27
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

We go to the same diner every week for supper. We had our reception for our Canadian wedding in their back room. Monday one of the waitresses there (recently retired) had a major heart attack and two strokes. Today they took her off life support. The last I heard they didn't expect her to live through the night. And she'd just started on that wonderful adventure we call retirement. Still came to the diner every day for coffee, but often with her granddaughter.

Please send Joyce loving thoughts and guiding light as she begins her next journey. A lovely lady, gone too soon.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:58 AM   #28
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you all for your support and concern through this battle. Honestly, the chemo didn't scare me as much as this has. I want to thank Daddi76, who along with another friend has been the legs and strength to keep Jacob with me. I owe them both my heart felt gratitude and will always appreciate them for giving me the ability to keep my son at home. Especially them having to move everything Jacob & I own into the new house that is wheelchair accessible! What a chore! Jacob's toy boxes alone were enough to cause a hernia! Lol
Anyway, I find out today when I will be going to the hospital. I was told yesterday that when I go for the cath, I will be admitted to go ahead and proceed with the surgery. This tells me the dr is anticipating the bypass already by the nurse telling me that. I know there are several blockages and my ventrical is enlarged. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again. My Planet family and friends are a great strength to me.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #29
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Thoughts & prayers coming your way! Please take care my friend!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #30
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Thank you all for your support and concern through this battle. Honestly, the chemo didn't scare me as much as this has. I want to thank Daddi76, who along with another friend has been the legs and strength to keep Jacob with me. I owe them both my heart felt gratitude and will always appreciate them for giving me the ability to keep my son at home. Especially them having to move everything Jacob & I own into the new house that is wheelchair accessible! What a chore! Jacob's toy boxes alone were enough to cause a hernia! Lol
Anyway, I find out today when I will be going to the hospital. I was told yesterday that when I go for the cath, I will be admitted to go ahead and proceed with the surgery. This tells me the dr is anticipating the bypass already by the nurse telling me that. I know there are several blockages and my ventrical is enlarged. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again. My Planet family and friends are a great strength to me.
This is a good thing, even though scary. I know scores of patients whose lives are better since they had it done. and , they are alive and well many many years later. In my first life, I worked in Cardiac Cath labs, and Imaging Depts.. Maybe they will let you watch your angiogram. Tell them you'd like Pictures to bring home to Jacob too/

YOU will feel Even better than before, because, it's kind of like having a slow drain that gets slower and slower and then ....Roto Rooter, that's the name , away go troubles down the drain....and

You will get one of those little pink plastic tubs, and other fun things to bring home to the boy ,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Jacob and the Heroes that are in your life.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #31
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for this thread.

Heavehleahangel and Jacob,
keeping you in our thoughts and hearts and sending prayers and hoping for a speedy recovery from surgery.

I'm glad you two have each other. Keep strong. We'll be here when you return.

Best wishes.

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #32
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sending you and yours prayers for healing and strength.

I don't know how you feel regarding your son and his care, because I was blessed to never have to worry a minute about my daughter, but I have had a triple bypass and I know some of what you will face ahead.

Rest, move when you can, and take good care of yourself. Oh and if you have pets keep a pillow with you because they seem to aim for your chest! LOL

Blessings for a swift and full recovery.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #33
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

They say God never gives us more than we can handle. I don't know that is true. So often we are sorely tested and feel that we can't handle one more thing.

You have the very best reasons of all to keep fighting the good fight: your precious 5-year old son and yourself.

My prayers, thoughts and healing white light I send to you.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #34
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Sending lots of healing prayers and wishes for a very speedy recovery for you

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #35
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Heavenly,

Get well soon.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #36
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

you are the boss. seriously. after the surgery, you are on the healing journey, ... ask for pain medicine anytime you want it. when i was in icu, they had a bed that raised completely up, ... so that you don't have to take your leg over the side of the bed and you don't have to use your arms/chest muscles. if they have such as this, tell them to use it, always. that's what things like that are for. you are the boss! when you are sore and they want to move you around, that's good for you, but you know what you can do. if you can't, don't let them make you. i had more pain from my leg than my chest. i have about a 15 inch scar. i'm not going to lie, that hurt. but the chest part is just a slow healing, don't rush it. the tubes, pulling the chest tube, ... i had in the middle of my chest, i've had problems with. but all in all, the energy that the surgery has given me is priceless. i had never had any surgery before the triple bypass, so i was in for a rude awakening lol. but i'm good to go now. and you will be too. they did my heart cath in my wrist. that was a breeze. god bless you. you are the boss!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #37
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
Hi Heavenly,

I'm also sending angels to stand around you and protect and comfort you while you walk thru this journey. You are never alone...even the guardian angel you have assigned to you is always with you. Jacob has one, too...and as you go thru this procedure the God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac is taking care of every detail of your life concerning you both. Is it me, or....Heavenly, Jacob, Angels, God...Hmmmm...

Trusting in God has been my saving grace. I speak healing and strength into you and a supernatural overflow of provision for your life and Jacob's, in Jesus holy name. Amen.

Prov. 18:21
Psalm 103:3
Jeremiah 29:11
Thank you so much, Canela! I did name Jacob from the Bible. I have a very strong faith in God and I have seen first hand what miracles He can deliver. I lost TWO sisters last year, 1 in May that we knew was going to happen and then one very unexpectedly in October. She was my closest relative and the last one in my family who ever cared about and accepted me. With me in chemo and everything going on, I never even got the chance to grieve that. I know my Angel, sisters and Mom are watching over me and God knows my son would be in foster care if something happens to me.
Your words of encouragement and prayers are greatly appreciated.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #38
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

My apologies. Late night post last night and I posted on the wrong thread. Heavenleahangel: Keep on fighting the good fight.I will remember you in my prayers today along with my friend Joyce.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #39
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Thank you so much, Canela! I did name Jacob from the Bible. I have a very strong faith in God and I have seen first hand what miracles He can deliver. I lost TWO sisters last year, 1 in May that we knew was going to happen and then one very unexpectedly in October. She was my closest relative and the last one in my family who ever cared about and accepted me. With me in chemo and everything going on, I never even got the chance to grieve that. I know my Angel, sisters and Mom are watching over me and God knows my son would be in foster care if something happens to me.
Your words of encouragement and prayers are greatly appreciated.
Thank you Heavenleahangel;

I wrote my post such as you quoted, but I thought it might be too "out there" for you and well, I ended up deleting it and just leaving the generic and esoteric "get well soon"...blah. I am so sorry that it didn't show up after all...I tried to write it again but it didn't work out. I am so very glad though, and amazed that you still caught that prayer. Amen!

My original prayers for you still stand and every declaration for you and Jacob's life as well, in Jesus name. I am believing for your complete miracle healing in Jesus name. So, thanks for receiving your prayers today and your miracles tomorrow and beyond.

Great blessings, miracles, signs and wonders to you and Jacob!

Canela

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #40
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Sending you and Jacob protection energy and healing energy for you My dear friend. I recall once you said you believed that dreams come true well they do and I know just how hard you have dreamed of making Jacob happy and safe.