Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #21
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))) I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #22
OldSchoolButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Daddy

OldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default UpDate

I guess Ethan is a lil better after they put cooling blankets on him, the fever went over 104..... Debs been awake and all alone at the hospital since the wee hours of the morning with no way home or cash to do such. Times like these piss me off I wish I were there. So she is taking a bit of a rest in a quiet space. I guided her too people in the hospital that may be able to help her. I made a few calls.
Ayron My Old Gaurd Brother thank you so much... Yes times like these are more important than coffee. I been speaking to Ethan all morning in my spirit.
Too all the rest of my BFP Family a heart felt thank you for being here for Ethan & Deb......
OldSchoolButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OldSchoolButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #23
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Prayers, hope and wishes for Ethan's speedy recovery. Hugs for sister Deb....

cinnamongrrl is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 06:03 PM   #24
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

oh wow i had no clue Ethan was even ill ** says a prayer for both ethan and deb **
Old 03-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #25
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

i am so overwhelmed.. glad i am able to type this, cause if i had to make a speech. oy vey,.. noone would be able to understand me over my blubbering and sobs.
i have never felt such a connection and a bond, as i do here on the Planet, and in this.. my community.
Even tho i am alone here physically dealing with this..
i know beyond a shadow of a doubt, i am not alone..
i feel y'all.. so tangible like You were actually standing in this room.
Words cannot express my love and gratitude for each and every one of you. and thank You is just not enough.
Ethan is getting better.. He is off the insulin drips( they had two going at once), so he can be moved out of the ICU into a regular room prolly tomorrow. His temp went from 98.6, to 99.9 to 102, to 104 and now it has been pretty stable at 99.2 for awhile. His blood pressure is normal, his heart rate was 140 but is now 91. still too high, but.. so much better.
He is still having issues with his blood sugar.. latest check was 311..
but.. they are still able to keep it out of 400..
i am ok.. not really.. but really..
i got about 4 hrs of sleep somehow on a very uncomfortable recliner, with my head covered by a blanket to block out the light above my head and the noises being made in a "quiet room". Guess my body just said "deal"
i will be able to go home tomorrow sometime and take a shower and gather a few things, visit with the fur babies ( who are prolly beside themselves cause momma and Daddy are not there), then head back up here to the hospital via a friend. HATE not having my own vehicle.. but.. i am making due. It could be worse.
I have shed quite a bit of tears, unbeknownst to Ethan of course, and said i cannot tell You how many prayers.. it is not easy being strong when all it feels like is the inside of me is a huge picture that has been shattered and one lil jolt will send all the pieces crashing down and it is being held together by a very flimsy cardboard frame.
HOWEVER.. through the fear, the uncertainity, the negativity.. etc..
i KNOW God is greater, and i KNOW that.. this too shall pass..
just gotta keep a hold of that.
Again,
Thank Y'all so much. from the bottom of this girl's heart.
i truly love Y/you all.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #26
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
i am so overwhelmed.. glad i am able to type this, cause if i had to make a speech. oy vey,.. noone would be able to understand me over my blubbering and sobs.
i have never felt such a connection and a bond, as i do here on the Planet, and in this.. my community.
Even tho i am alone here physically dealing with this..
i know beyond a shadow of a doubt, i am not alone..
i feel y'all.. so tangible like You were actually standing in this room.
Words cannot express my love and gratitude for each and every one of you. and thank You is just not enough.
Ethan is getting better.. He is off the insulin drips( they had two going at once), so he can be moved out of the ICU into a regular room prolly tomorrow. His temp went from 98.6, to 99.9 to 102, to 104 and now it has been pretty stable at 99.2 for awhile. His blood pressure is normal, his heart rate was 140 but is now 91. still too high, but.. so much better.
He is still having issues with his blood sugar.. latest check was 311..
but.. they are still able to keep it out of 400..
i am ok.. not really.. but really..
i got about 4 hrs of sleep somehow on a very uncomfortable recliner, with my head covered by a blanket to block out the light above my head and the noises being made in a "quiet room". Guess my body just said "deal"
i will be able to go home tomorrow sometime and take a shower and gather a few things, visit with the fur babies ( who are prolly beside themselves cause momma and Daddy are not there), then head back up here to the hospital via a friend. HATE not having my own vehicle.. but.. i am making due. It could be worse.
I have shed quite a bit of tears, unbeknownst to Ethan of course, and said i cannot tell You how many prayers.. it is not easy being strong when all it feels like is the inside of me is a huge picture that has been shattered and one lil jolt will send all the pieces crashing down and it is being held together by a very flimsy cardboard frame.
HOWEVER.. through the fear, the uncertainity, the negativity.. etc..
i KNOW God is greater, and i KNOW that.. this too shall pass..
just gotta keep a hold of that.
Again,
Thank Y'all so much. from the bottom of this girl's heart.
i truly love Y/you all.
If there is anything I can do Deb, please let me know! You have the strength and certainly the support here, both of you.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

You are both in my thoughts.

((((((((((Ethan and Deb))))))))))

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #28
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation
Default I just saw this...

Deb & Ethan, my prayers for healing, peace of mind, and rest go up for the two of you today. Be still...everything will be okay.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #29
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Ethan and Deb, you are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #30
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #31
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting a candle and asking for direction, protection and healing to be with you at this time.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #32
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Deb and Ethan,
Thinking of you both with love and healing wishes.
Jennifer

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #33
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Sending healing light and prayers to Ethan and leaving a hug for you Deb

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 10:19 PM   #34
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Deb -

Wishing you a moment of peace so the overwhelming circumstances may be more bareable. Take care of yourself. Wishing Ethan a smooth recovery.

Take care.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 10:19 PM   #35
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Deb,

Ruff and I are thinking of you and Ethan. Hope the hospital was able to get Hys insulin under control and that Hy has a speedy recovery. I will text you in the morning and see how you two are doing.

Hugs,

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2013, 06:00 AM   #36
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Sending prayers and positive thoughts. Don't forget to just breathe

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #37
OldSchoolButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Daddy

OldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST Reputation

What a hell of a way too spend your birthday Bro ! Deb Im glad he is more stable. when he gets home you can have a party for him then.
OldSchoolButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldSchoolButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #38
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing a speedy recovery for Ethan and some rest for Deb.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #39
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping you both in my thoughts today.

Namaste`
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2013, 06:45 AM   #40
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ethan,
Get Well Soon! Peace, comfort and rest to you both!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: