Old 06-29-2016, 04:02 PM   #1381
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

While returning from my Dr appt this morning, my phone rings
On the other end is my seemingly out of breath and shakeing voice roomie

She says where are you, I said on the way home. What's wrong?
I thought she found one of the animals down or dead.

She says there was a snake beside the AC unit. I was turning on the water and he about scared me to death, he was right beside my foot before I saw him.....I'm still listening.

"I ran in the house and got your gun and shot him and missed him, then shot him again (blowing a hole in the middle of him lol)
Then I thought he was coming after me, so I shot him again and got him in the head.
Then shot him again in the neck . You can see the blue dots. I killed him quicker than I did the other one with the sledge hammer.

I'm like umm well ok I'll be home in a bit.

Whole story cracked me up her first experience with killimg a snake with a pistol. I was just proud of her for not being scared to try it.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 07:10 AM   #1382
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
While returning from my Dr appt this morning, my phone rings
On the other end is my seemingly out of breath and shakeing voice roomie

She says where are you, I said on the way home. What's wrong?
I thought she found one of the animals down or dead.

She says there was a snake beside the AC unit. I was turning on the water and he about scared me to death, he was right beside my foot before I saw him.....I'm still listening.

"I ran in the house and got your gun and shot him and missed him, then shot him again (blowing a hole in the middle of him lol)
Then I thought he was coming after me, so I shot him again and got him in the head.
Then shot him again in the neck . You can see the blue dots. I killed him quicker than I did the other one with the sledge hammer.

I'm like umm well ok I'll be home in a bit.

Whole story cracked me up her first experience with killimg a snake with a pistol. I was just proud of her for not being scared to try it.
.LMAO!!! I didn't know it sounded so funny until I read this! ...in my defense, I missed the first time because I didn't aim correctly...I was more worried that it was too close to my feet, since I had sandals and a dress on...but I made sure I didn't miss the second time.

This is the 4th monster size snake I've killed this year....I don't know which is more funny??.... Me swinging a huge sledgehammer to hit it several times (gotta make sure it's DEAD), at the same time trying to jump backwards to keep from getting bit??.... Or me dressed in an ankle length skirt, trying to handle that big ass pistol like I was Annie Oakley Junior??...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 07:21 AM   #1383
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Practice makes perfect. *laughing

My heart grew 2 sizes.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 09:55 AM   #1384
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
.LMAO!!! I didn't know it sounded so funny until I read this! ...in my defense, I missed the first time because I didn't aim correctly...I was more worried that it was too close to my feet, since I had sandals and a dress on...but I made sure I didn't miss the second time.

This is the 4th monster size snake I've killed this year....I don't know which is more funny??.... Me swinging a huge sledgehammer to hit it several times (gotta make sure it's DEAD), at the same time trying to jump backwards to keep from getting bit??.... Or me dressed in an ankle length skirt, trying to handle that big ass pistol like I was Annie Oakley Junior??...

That's too funny! Are your snake killing services for hire? Cuz seeing all that would have me rolling.
Old 07-01-2016, 05:07 AM   #1385
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
That's too funny! Are your snake killing services for hire? Cuz seeing all that would have me rolling.
No mercy for snakes. If you hire me, I won't be wearing sandals next time....instead, I'll wear snake boots under my long skirt. :-P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 05:39 AM   #1386
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
No mercy for snakes. If you hire me, I won't be wearing sandals next time....instead, I'll wear snake boots under my long skirt. :-P
No sandals? Aw ok.... Still too funny. It's a deal!
Old 07-01-2016, 08:49 PM   #1387
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Cracking up with my roommate today as we were going on a town trip to tour several Restores and a famous, old hardware store.

We are natural at joking and being silly, always having a great time.

But right now, I can't recall what was said that made me laugh so hard my ribs hurt.... Damn I'm getting old! I swear we need a GoPro camera to keep rolling video of our funny crack ups!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 11:29 PM   #1388
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

the cat finally got fed up and tried to hump the dog...i suspect that may be the end of it.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 07:20 AM   #1389
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cracked me up

Actually yesterday. I was getting a hair cut when the song What Is Love by Hiddaway came on and I wanted to jump up grab the stylist by the hand and dance. By the end of the song I had worked out a salon dance sequence in my head. Haha!
https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I

Just another fun day in my head.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 02:39 PM   #1390
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My roommate telling me he will spank me if I mess with his newly baked peach cobbler before we leave for the picnic....

I had to chuckle and remind him that he hasn't spanked me since we met, he ain't gonna do it now
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 03:54 PM   #1391
JRM

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST ReputationJRM Has the BEST Reputation

My best friends 3 yr old grand daughter... She got out of the pool came over and sat down in my lap was just talking up a storm.. She looks at me says your hot... We busted out laughing and said what did you say she turned and looked at me said your hot .. Me and her grand mother was rolling I said where in the hell did she learn that shit from... The shit that comes out of kids mouths.😂😂😂
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JRM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 11:38 AM   #1392
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 02:08 PM   #1393
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Mom has never bought a boston butt, they went on sale yesterday. So she text me a bit ago telling me she just got home from the grocery store. She didn't get a boston butt because they were all 19-21 pounds. She could hardly pick it up and didn't think it would fit in her crock pot.

A 20 POUND BOSTON BUTT.......REALLY?
I said Mom that was not a butt! They don't come that big. They are normally 7 to 10 pounds. A 20 pound butt would have had to come off of a cow. SMH yeah Ima get her one when I go get mine.

Old 07-09-2016, 01:05 PM   #1394
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default My crazy roommate...

"That would make me as dizzy as a one legged duck!"
Old 07-09-2016, 02:30 PM   #1395
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

We have reached the point of summer vacation that my daughter is correcting the grammar on the info packet she got from a theater gig she starts on Monday, and when I flip her off she just gives me the tally of how many times I've done so for the day.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 04:58 PM   #1396
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Mom did. We have done nothing but laugh for the last four hours

Old 07-11-2016, 10:37 AM   #1397
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

While trying to scrub the goo from elastic joint tape from my knee, my phone rings. It's Mom, she is hysterical and out of breath. Huffing and puffing she says. "I am in heart attack mode, there is a snake in my house." all in the same breath.

I have to laugh here, because I remember showing a picture of a huge snake that got in my house a few yrs ago to my Aunt and she said if I ever see a snake like that in my house he can have it I'm moving out. ROFL

So anyway went to Mom's never found the snake and came home. I'm sure she will be calling me back.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 12:04 PM   #1398
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Me.

Happens often.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2016, 12:15 PM   #1399
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, so I stopped for gas this morning. I pulled up to the pump that was in the shade. Got out of the car, headed to the pump, unlatching my cap. I sorted slipped, but not falling down, I had my car to hold onto. I then realized I had stopped right where a spill of some kind happened. Slimy, slick surface. As I pumped the gas, I wiped my shoes off, on the island thingy that the pump is set on.

Ok, finished with the gas up. Now to get in my car without stepping in it again. Open door, stretch leg into car. I found myself in the splits position, and busted up laughing. Of course I'm facing the busy road. It was hard to get in the car with your other foot about 3 feet away from the door.

I so cracked up...who does this?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 10:22 PM   #1400
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,395 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My kid...

I bought some dates and offered her one. I had no idea she never tried them before. She looked at them and said, "oh my God...mom..put those down. Don't even eat them!!"

It never occurred to me how bad dates look when you're unaware of how good they taste. I don't think I will be convincing her to try them any time soon.

More for me!