MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z44CGD165RE"]YouTube- Sailor Moon Music Video - Dido - White Flag[/ame]
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #3802
robbrt

How Do You Identify?:
huckleberry/white patsy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/mx
Relationship Status:
tectonically shifted road warrior

robbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk"]YouTube- MGMT - Time To Pretend[/ame]
Old 03-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #3803
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8-FTvSVxs"]YouTube- Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever (High Quality)[/ame]
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Old 03-12-2010, 09:32 AM   #3804
robbrt

How Do You Identify?:
huckleberry/white patsy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/mx
Relationship Status:

robbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputationrobbrt Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGjC0wbUXzk"]YouTube- Jamiroquai, Canned Heat[/ame]
Old 03-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #3805
robbrt

How Do You Identify?:
huckleberry/white patsy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/mx
Relationship Status:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEivX0mRnFY"]YouTube- Jamiroquai - Half The Man[/ame]
Old 03-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #3806
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Wink

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDXcftxETik"]YouTube- Wild Child - Enya[/nomedia]

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #3807
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZXN0KHpvUg"]YouTube- Polly Come Home - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss[/ame]
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #3808
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsXOcK9_Cw"]YouTube- Depeche Mode - "Wrong" (official music video)[/nomedia]

Old 03-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #3809
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post

sparklehorse

what a loss...
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #3810
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Wink Put Yo Ass into it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkLgdbaytg"]YouTube- Ice Cube - You Can Do It (Uncensored)[/ame]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:07 AM   #3811
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4QL0L9fgbg"]YouTube- Candlebox-Far Behind[/ame]

Old 03-12-2010, 10:09 AM   #3812
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJCHeEQV454"]YouTube- The Roots - You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu[/ame]

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #3813
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ads6Qt7HH4"]YouTube- Jeff Buckley - The Sky Is A Landfill (Live At The Knitting Factory 2/4/97 )[/ame]
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #3814
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLOORY2DqxI"]YouTube- Blue October - You Make Me Smile [original][/ame]

Old 03-12-2010, 10:19 AM   #3815
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFRdM83cOa4"]YouTube- Rosetta Howard And The Harlem Hamfats Decca 78 If You're A Viper[/ame]

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #3816
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default All time favorite song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqaFkC0EMmQ&feature=PlayList&p=706837CC100 62110&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2"]YouTube- BILLIE HOLIDAY - GOD BLESS THE CHILD[/ame]

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #3817
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Grayson Hugh this morning!!!

I Can't Untie You From Me (from the soundtrack of Thelma and Louise) -- Grayson Hugh

The time has tied
The mountain to the river
That tied that rollin' river
Right down to the sea
Like the willow to the ground
Baby love has tied me to you
Ohhh yes it did
No matter what I try to do
I can't untie you from me

And I walked a thousand miles
To the edge of every sea
And I've tried, oh yes, I've tried
But I can't untie you from me
Babe I can't do it,
I can't untie you baby

Now people come into your life
And people, they will go, yes they will
Holding on to nothing at all,
Nothing but the passing day
When the night spreads out her song
Baby I know you got to listen
Oh yes you do
For the truth that's in your heart
Is never ever far away

To the edge of every sea
But I can't untie you from me
Babe I can't do it,
I don't know what to tell you
Oh yeah

Your name is on the wall
And it's written on the deep blue bay
In the sky where eagles wander
Down in the shadows of the green leaves

To the edge of every sea
But I can't untie you from me baby
No I can't....

To the edge of every sea
But I can't untie you from me baby

You know I've walked
I've walked walked walked a long long time
Yes I did, yes I did, yes I did

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHdOgqI5xxU"]YouTube- Grayson Hugh - I can't Untie You From Me[/ame]

~Theo~
Old 03-12-2010, 10:36 AM   #3818
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZzy_uP3fz8"]YouTube- Smashing Pumpkins - Eye (STUDIO VERSION)[/ame]

Old 03-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #3819
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps1cfX68_Fw"]YouTube- Concrete Blonde - True[/ame]
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #3820
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post
Jeff Buckley

another great loss to music ... they both died in Tennessee.
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jazz, listening, music