Old 06-25-2013, 06:47 AM   #4981
tomboystud

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy Daddy

tomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputation

T minus 2 days!!!!! I am getting very excited. Oh and by the way the nervousness has passed. Today she is picking the spot for us to meet and kiss. Let your crush know how you feel. Stand still and listen. Dreams do come true.
tomboystud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tomboystud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #4982
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
Hoping I am that Him you are crushing on I know you are My main crush and have been for a long time now
Why yes... yes You are....smiles

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #4983
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My main crush made me grilled zucchini. I even helped and took it off the grill with the tongs! LMAO
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #4984
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
My main crush made me grilled zucchini. I even helped and took it off the grill with the tongs! LMAO

i've never ate zucchini. i don't think i've ever purposely laid eyes on zucchini! but i like to use tongs. every chance i get. so i'll laugh with you LOL.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #4985
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
i've never ate zucchini. i don't think i've ever purposely laid eyes on zucchini! but i like to use tongs. every chance i get. so i'll laugh with you LOL.
You're missing out! So good. I might fry some up tonight to go with my rice... depending on how ambitious I get.

Cooking for one is lamesauce.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #4986
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It is SOO yummy.

I was mainly laughing because my love cut it up, seasoned it, and grilled it and my notion of "helping" was to take it off the grill with tongs.

<------Would TOTALLY lose any portion of the grilling cook off. Maybe I can be like that dog in the vest and walk around keeping all the utensils handy?
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #4987
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

if zucchini is anything like yellow squash, well then, it has to be good! i'll take squash cooked anyway anyday.

i want to be the official go-getter for katniss. if she needs, let say tongs, i'll go get'em. if she needs a special sauce, i'll fix it and put it within a hands reach. if she needs a brow pat, we can't let her sweat! that is if this position is not taken lol. i'm quiet. not shy.

i do hope you all have this cook off. sounds like a good time.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 12:46 AM   #4988
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
if zucchini is anything like yellow squash, well then, it has to be good! i'll take squash cooked anyway anyday.

i want to be the official go-getter for katniss. if she needs, let say tongs, i'll go get'em. if she needs a special sauce, i'll fix it and put it within a hands reach. if she needs a brow pat, we can't let her sweat! that is if this position is not taken lol. i'm quiet. not shy.

Now ya'll are talking.... flirting disguised as helping out, and tlc for our dueling Grill Masters, I like this thread! hummm, wonder who will be JAGG's "special helper"?

I'll be in the kitchen if anyone is handy with a dish towel.

Anyone good at first aid? Might need someone to apply bandaids or ice packs.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 01:53 AM   #4989
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default forgot to add note

...forgot to add that zucchini is yummy when raw, so other than cleaning well just slice and eat. Makes great base for a veggie slaw. It's sweet like candy. Only better of course!
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 02:57 AM   #4990
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Wink

happy hump day crushers
I hope y'all have a great day <3
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 06:01 AM   #4991
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Now ya'll are talking.... flirting disguised as helping out, and tlc for our dueling Grill Masters, I like this thread! hummm, wonder who will be JAGG's "special helper"?

I'll be in the kitchen if anyone is handy with a dish towel.

Anyone good at first aid? Might need someone to apply bandaids or ice packs.
First Aid?

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #4992
tomboystud

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy Daddy

tomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputationtomboystud Has the BEST Reputation

T minus 1 day!!!!!! She picked the park where we will be kissing and the restaurant for lunch. My pants are hemmed. I picked out the cologne. Looks like it is all set. Kissing will be happening soon!!!!!
tomboystud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tomboystud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #4993
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboystud View Post
T minus 1 day!!!!!! She picked the park where we will be kissing and the restaurant for lunch. My pants are hemmed. I picked out the cologne. Looks like it is all set. Kissing will be happening soon!!!!!
and for the rest of us.....

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 09:30 AM   #4994
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I might actually make it to the reunion after all, so if this cook-off thing isnt too close to the reunion, I'd like to add my name to the list - especially if it is somewhere like TN because I am not far from there any longer

I wouldnt be able to make a weekend out of it because after leaving my dogs for 4-5 days during the reunion, I would be loathe to leave them again for more than a day; but I can make it for the actual taste-testing-breaking-bread-with-friends day.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 10:06 AM   #4995
Daktari

So, a decision to re-enter the fray after a lengthy sabbatical means I shall clap eyes on my long time real life crush again in a coupla weeks ...and lots of potential new ones

This of course doesn't mean I'll lurrrve my Planet crushes any less...even the ones I don't wanna lurrrve but do anyway
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #4996
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Ha! I see you like to be on a winning team. Very well, suit up....

I think we now have serious cooks from; OK., Ga. (2 folks), TX, TN, IN, a "floater/anytime/anywhere cook," and with Parker now Il. It won't be close to the reunion and we will try and have it centralized. My arm is being twisted for an Arkansas location....stay tuned.

Katniss~~ (and the little grilling corgi dog comes with me too....)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #4997
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Brown noser.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:26 PM   #4998
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Let the crush cook off begin!

List here or another thread.
What do y'all think?

Do we have anyone in the Memphis area because that would be closer, yes?

Just my own two cents here...but I think the bbq posts are getting too many in with the crush posts....be great if there was a separate thread...so, those who don't normally go on the crush thread might see it better....again, just my two cents...beyond that, yes...certainly add my name to the list of those who will enter to bbq.....

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #4999
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I started a separate thread for the cook off

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...065#post816065

No more confusion for anyone

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #5000
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I started a separate thread for the cook off

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...065#post816065

No more confusion for anyone

Much appreciated...Thanks!

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post: