Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

they broke through into the mine in Chile...it is miraculous...

what a treat to hear of something positive on the news...

the results of hard, continued, and caring work done by real people For people
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2010, 08:10 AM   #2482
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Yes you certainly are!

Be still my heart!

rofl Imagine that? But, Bob could care less actually. He thinks quantum mechcanics are a bore. Crap, spelled that wrong, but not enough coffee yet, so pfffffff.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #2483
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
rofl Imagine that? But, Bob could care less actually. He thinks quantum mechcanics are a bore. Crap, spelled that wrong, but not enough coffee yet, so pfffffff.
I may be out-nerding you right now. I missed the first 20 min of the programme but thanks to the magic of TWC I can restart the show.

BTW - one can never have enough coffee...LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #2484
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a little road trip today to Clear Lake then to Liberty to see the grandkids and deliver Halloween costumes and goodie bags!
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #2485
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- thanksgiving day & meal with my children today :-)
- putting the hamster in his ball and letting him run & the cat eyein' him closely lol.
- finally starting to love my new hair, after a few days

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #2486
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Currently I am giggling along with Spice World.. oh the memories!

Victoria: "It's always the same, I never know what to wear."

Mel C: "It must be really hard for you Victoria, you know, tryin' to decide whether to wear the lil Gucci dress, the lil Gucci dress.. OR, the lil Gucci dress?!"

Victoria: "Exactly!"

Emma: "I know! Why don't you wear the lil Gucci dress?"

Victoria: "That's a good idea, thanks Em!"

ETA: Mel C in drag as Danny from Grease - cutest thing EVER!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #2487
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Driving home tonight I noticed that the VOLTron lights on the new Duke Energy building in downtown Charlotte are in the colors of the rainbow...I presume this is in honor of National Coming Out Day and the "It Gets Better" candlelight vigil held tonight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #2488
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default what made us smile today....

my wife and I just driving along and singing songs together....Just seeing her beautiful smile and hearing her laughter......
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #2489
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- realizing i'm a gab-a-holic !! :O lol

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #2490
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Driving home tonight I noticed that the VOLTron lights on the new Duke Energy building in downtown Charlotte are in the colors of the rainbow...I presume this is in honor of National Coming Out Day and the "It Gets Better" candlelight vigil held tonight.
Yes, it was lit up for NCOD!

http://goqnotes.com/8788/yes-the-duk...=Yahoo%21+Mail
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 08:17 PM   #2491
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My smiles for today are My fantastic first day of work, yummy apple pie and a yahoo conversation with someone I've missed very much

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #2492
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

A sweet, good morning text.
An afternoon convo.
An evening chat.
Finishing my workout and weighing in 2 lbs less for the week!
and
LOVE...........Peaceful, easy LOVE!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 11:53 PM   #2493
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing the last rescuer come up in that capsule safely tonight!

(And seeing that president's beautiful smile - on his face and in his eyes throughout the entire process of those men being pulled up to safety... one by one.)

Old 10-14-2010, 12:29 AM   #2494
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Cutting up with snack while we drove....to funny
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:36 AM   #2495
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

I have to set my alarm in the morning. Cause I have to get up and get ready for work. Very cool. Bob is not happy, but he can kiss my butt.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #2496
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

He did!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:57 AM   #2497
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

First good night's sleep in ages!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #2498
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

6 days till I go to Nashville for a few days made me smile
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #2499
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

What made Me smile, is knowing that tomorrow I take My first step to becoming the man that I was always meant to be ........... tomorrow morning, around 9am, I get My very first T shot

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #2500
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My dogs playing in the rain....

My kitties snuggling....

My housemate sending me a "checking on you" text...

and

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile