Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-29-2015, 08:53 PM   #1
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation
Default Succulent Addiction

Hi my name is Logicaly and I am a succulent addict.

Any time I go to Lowes I have to go to the garden section to see what they have available. Often times I fond myself picking out the little $1.98 succulents as I say out loud.."This little guy is coming home with me..". I just can't seem to help myself. I have looked up all nurseries within an hour radius and book marked them so that I could visit them to see what sort of succulent selection they have.

It all started when I was going to take a terrarium class and then I discovered how easy these are to grow and then that way I could make all the terriums I really wanted to. So I started collecting from there and it is growing and growing.

They are super easy to care for. They don't require much water or attention at all and so it makes them great plants for someone with my sort of busy schedule too.

I just picked up a few new ones this weekend as did the girlfriend. I will get some pictures of them going soon!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2015, 08:08 AM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,768 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Plants and flowers are a wonderful, green way to beautify your home and yard. Of course, I'm on the opposite coast so there's no blooming plant life here at all right now.

Of all the addictions you could have, this one is definitely one of the better ones!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 09:38 AM   #3
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I agree it is a good addiction to have. I am also good at introducing others to it as well. Succulents are low maintenance, drought tolerant and come in so many amazingly awesome varieties it is hard to resist them.

We went for a drive down Highway 92 over the weekend to visit some of the nurseries in Half Moon Bay. I could easily have walked away with so many! However I was good and we only bought a few, didn't even fill the trunk of the car. Now we just have to find time to replant them.
Old 02-16-2015, 02:03 PM   #4
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Finally got the opportunity to spend some time outside in the sun and plant some of the beautiful succulents that we bought. We picked up a few more last weekend at Orchard Supply since they were having a sale. So I am looking forward to planting those next. Here is a little sample of some that I planted. The pot used to have a bonsai tree in it that unfortunately did not fair well, so I hope these ones do well in this pot.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 11:15 PM   #5
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

I am a bit of a succulent addict, got the work table organized with plants waiting to be put into pots, and all the empty pots collected thus far. Anyone else into succulent plants as much as I am?