Old 04-26-2010, 02:36 AM   #2281
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I saw a mini mini horse tonight. Fourteen inches high and a little over six pounds. I want one.

Watch the video!

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story...LvbMjQfsA.cspx

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 05:30 AM   #2282
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

waking up from a nightmare--very disturbing.

...now I am thinking with the rainy, cool weather...I just want to go back to bed.

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:55 AM   #2283
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking my awesome weekend

-getting to meet a friend i've known for quite some time who lives pretty close to me
-hanging out at the bar Sat night with said friend n having a damn good time
-getting home at 7:30AM
-waking up later Sun AM with 2 purple eyes kinda and a bloody nose

-having my chick come by and stay all of last night
-watching videos n listening to music with her
-having her fall asleep in my arms
-listening to her talk in her sleep

-wondering why my coffee maker is not working
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 11:22 AM   #2284
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I saw a mini mini horse tonight. Fourteen inches high and a little over six pounds. I want one.

Watch the video!

Images of tiny bridles, horseshoes and saddles going through my mind.... Oh, and a baby oats bucket.... I want one, too!

Hummmm... both of my cats and my little dog are bigger!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 01:38 PM   #2285
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind right now...

How precious and short life can be. I got a late night phone call from a close friend last night, telling me that her aunt had lost her battle with cancer. After 3 long years of fighting, I know that she is no longer in pain. She was an amazing woman, with such a long life ahead of her... sometimes I just don't understand.

All I can do is send love & light to all the people that she touched.

RIP Auntie Deb.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #2286
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Kenny Rankin and Laura Nyro are on my mind.
I'm listening to music and thinking of them today.
I met Kenny Rankin at a dinner to raise money for breast cancer years ago.
And I was thinking how sad that he and Laura Nyro are both gone now.
They did a duet together called Polonaise which is beautiful,
but I couldn't find a video of them.

So in memory.......

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 03:53 PM   #2287
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Brett Michaels is in very very bad shape according to Donald Trump today. I hope and pray whatever is going to be, just happens. The anxiety his family is feeling is enormous and overwhelming.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:11 PM   #2288
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Brett Michaels is in very very bad shape according to Donald Trump today. I hope and pray whatever is going to be, just happens. The anxiety his family is feeling is enormous and overwhelming.
Massive brain hemorrhage - I bet his family has already been given the run-down on a small range of outcomes. If reports are true that he's got slurred speech and blurred vision and dizziness, that means he's not brain-dead. He's still in critical condition though.

edit: according to this cnn article

In a subarachnoid hemorrhage, an individual bleeds into the space between the brain and its transparent, web-like tissue covering. This is also the place where spinal fluid is located.

Michaels' type of hemorrhage has a wide range of outcomes: Some patients die almost instantly, some will have difficulty speaking and other neurological dysfunction and some will walk away without long-term complications.

For spontaneous subarachnoid hemorrhages, an aneurysm is the likely cause, experts say. An aneurysm is a bulging of a blood vessel in the brain. About half of patients with a ruptured aneurysm die from the burst itself, Grady said.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #2289
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr.

This saddens Me alot, I hope he recovers
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2010, 05:49 PM   #2290
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Watch the video!

I saw said horse on the news last night. Then I had a dream about said horse being in my grandmother's trailer. Infer what you wish.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #2291
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
I saw said horse on the news last night. Then I had a dream about said horse being in my grandmother's trailer. Infer what you wish.
I infer that your grandmother wants me to have the tiny horse.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 04:12 AM   #2292
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Right now i am thinking... Holy shit.. i have to go back to my new job again today. It really sucks and I feel as if I have no choice. Spent most of last night crying and I have to go back now. F*&k Why do daycares care so little about the children they are responsible for? No integrity, no caring, just the bottom line. I want to go back to bed!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 11:02 AM   #2293
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default thinking this..............

I gotta endure another month of before I know the outcome I need to know. I think I am becoming just a tad bit at times but it doesn't do any good for me, I am just tired of that syndrome.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #2294
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

spending my friday night with great friendsl...ya thats whats on my mind

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #2295
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Food....im starving....would love some of Jo's cooking....
Old 04-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #2296
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

The coroner's report I just read of an Airline mechanic who was suctioned by an engine. It was so graphic and horrific that I did not have the stomach to look at the attached pictures. Sad, he was 62.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 04:35 PM   #2297
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Brett Michaels is having brain surgery. Hopefully, the surgeons will be able to locate the blister on the blood vessel that is causing him so much pain.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #2298
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Feeling like I have so much to do before Saturday's move. But I'm sure everything will be fine!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 06:59 PM   #2299
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Just a thought about online cruelty!

Sometimes I sit and wonder if people really understand how they can effect another online.
Or if they stop to realize there are people behind the screens who are living breathing souls with emotions.
People who get online for many various reasons. Such as: To connect to others for fun, intellecual stimulation, make friends or those who are shut in and use the internet as a source to communicate with others.
These are just a few reasons. But it never stops baffling me how people can intentionally be cruel.

What bothers me the most is that the people who do this, do it knowing the other person will feel the sting.
Also, that it is done between those who should be coming together in alliance. Not fighting against each other.

I have seen it way to much and just wanted to express my views. This is not directed towards any certain person or people. Just my thought for today.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 08:11 PM   #2300
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I got some awful news today. I am completely freaked out and have no idea what to do next. This sucks.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote