Notices

Old 02-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #10281
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking about what I really want and being able to share it.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #10282
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
I am the type that when I am in turmoil or am depressed, I eat. It's a hard habit to break, apparently. Tonight I have eaten part of a box of cookies. The very unhealthy kind. Now I feel sick, physically, as well as the turmoil that caused the issue. I don't like it. Not at all. I've made so many good changes and do not want to see those tossed aside. I can't believe I fell off like this, especially when it affects my health. I will have to make more changes...especially in mindset and emotions. I don't like failing, especially myself. I am apparently not as strong as I had thought/hoped, especially when faced with stress. I shall do my best to take care of the sources of this stress and just consider it a minor setback. I can do this, I can.
We all have setbacks. Its a part of the process of change. Try to be gentle with yourself. You are doing so well. Tomorrow is a new day.

You got this

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #10283
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I need better to aquire better packing skills. I am great with totes or a random empty space but the art of packing objects into boxes (that aren't books) is going to take awhile to get the hang of.

I am a nerd who enjoys games, I should have no problem with this. It should be like tetris right? Wrong. Maybe it's the box. LOL
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #10284
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind.....that I need a plan!
Old 02-19-2013, 12:27 AM   #10285
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My blueberry vape is making my Diet Coke w/Splenda taste like vanilla...Weird.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 12:32 AM   #10286
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
My blueberry vape is making my Diet Coke w/Splenda taste like vanilla...Weird.

That really is weird but I LOVE vanilla coke (or pepsi) so maybe I will try it for myself. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 12:54 AM   #10287
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i dropped my oldest back off at her dads and i saw a set of glowing eyes laying in the road..i was hope ing it wasn't a hit cat.i was hope ing it wasn't one of hers..is hopeing a word? anywho it was a cat.a stiff cat..one with no collar i was glad it wasn't one of hers, sad that it was someone loved animal..
i know that when i come home my cat is happy to see me flops down on the ground rolls around...puts a smile on my face and makes me talk funny..

sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 04:24 AM   #10288
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I'm entirely drained.
I suspect I'm going to be very sorry tomorrow.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 05:11 AM   #10289
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Hys numbers.
staying calm and not going into an obsessive worry loop.
Not blurting during my meeting. I have a lot to share and ideas. And it is clear to me that I am not supposed to talk. grr....
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 05:24 AM   #10290
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My mind is in a turmoil ..... today, I received a 2nd offer for a new job with excellent salary and benefits ..... I'm a teacher, now is NOT the time of year to leave my students ..... but, I reminded myself that the Universe seldom offers ONE really super situation, nevermind TWO really super situations .... so, I've quit my job and signed the Letter of Intent for the new position ..... I'll be moving to China within the month ..... I feel sick to my stomach ..... professionally, I feel like I'm 'letting down' my students and their families ..... personally, I know that I'm taking care of 'me'. Oh, and I decided today to get back on my NO SUGAR plan so I'm really CRAVING , , and more .
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 05:40 AM   #10291
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Been reading a book that the world has been jumping up and down over...it's not bad...I just don't see what the big deal is...maybe it's just me...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #10292
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

so many years I kept to myself, not wanting to be w. just anyone ~ I found someone who I connected with mind, body, and soul ~ realizing there are so many paths I have yet not walked down ~ I put my soul in hys hands ~ with the faith , I would have been guided, protected, loved ~ I don't belong out there in a world where all innocence has been lost ~ unappreciated ~ unrecognized sincerity ~ I prayed myself to sleep last night asking God to help me heal ~ then threw my tears I seen so many faces, unknown faces ~ crying in dispear ~ I began to hold these crying faces ~ reaching out w/ such an overwhelming force to take their pain away ~ I have'nt slept that soundly since 2 /13 5 nights ago ~
Old 02-19-2013, 07:08 AM   #10293
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

getting my affairs in order and lightening my load....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #10294
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
I'm entirely drained.
I suspect I'm going to be very sorry tomorrow.

I was right. I'm sorry.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #10295
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

This past weekend was pure hell on different levels. I don't care if anyone understands or could understand. I am still trying to understand. My life needs to change, but I am not sure how. I am looking for answers, but who has them. Me? If so where the hell am I hiding them?

Goddess bless me and show me my path for I am lost.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #10296
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tired of feeling lost and wish someone would just come and find me and get me out of this hell hole that is my mind.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #10297
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
I'm tired of feeling lost and wish someone would just come and find me and get me out of this hell hole that is my mind.
bread crumbs? I have been there.. follow the bread crumbs.. a thread name with a in it to tease the brain and stimulate maybe.. find the
Old 02-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #10298
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I've always thought that people overuse exclamation marks and superlatives, and wondered where people get the energy for such a high level of excitement about seemingly mundane things. It irritates me at work on a regular basis.
Today I decided I'm just too staid for my own good, and that a little exaggeration and hyper-punctuation might improve my life.

Henceforth, let me feel extreme excitement about the tedious, the ordinary, and even the boring.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #10299
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
I've always thought that people overuse exclamation marks and superlatives, and wondered where people get the energy for such a high level of excitement about seemingly mundane things. It irritates me at work on a regular basis.
Today I decided I'm just too staid for my own good, and that a little exaggeration and hyper-punctuation might improve my life.

Henceforth, let me feel extreme excitement about the tedious, the ordinary, and even the boring.
smile til it hurts eventually your mood will match the psychotic smile on your face.. worked for me... now they whisper about me behind my back that I am insane... I get my work done while be left alone.. yay!
Old 02-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #10300
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

How sad I feel right now knowing there is nothing I can do about it but process it.

Enjoying the sunshine on my face as I wipe away my tears hating that I can't control them or stop them.

Knowing that this too shall pass...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: