Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #1281
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Cadbury Royal Dark Mini Eggs.....

the easter bunny must love me......

Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 01:48 AM   #1282
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
Cadbury Royal Dark Mini Eggs.....

the easter bunny must love me......

Tis the season for chocolate.......yay!!!!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 05:18 AM   #1283
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sixteen Candles...

...And, sixteen days till S P R I N G !!!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 05:21 AM   #1284
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Tis the season for chocolate.......yay!!!!!
True...but your words make me wonder...is it ever not the season for chocolate?

I've even been known to put a scoop or two of cocoa powder in the percolator with my coffee..
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #1285
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

I keep having this dream of Kenny Rogers holding a wooden sign with the word "Future" craved into it and it is burning. I found out from one person that fire means renewal and painful reflections. Another friend of mine told me it is more like rebirth and sometimes letting go of the past can be painful... like the rebirth of a Phoenix.... but why Kenny Rogers????
Old 03-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #1286
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber.ducky View Post
I keep having this dream of Kenny Rogers holding a wooden sign with the word "Future" craved into it and it is burning. I found out from one person that fire means renewal and painful reflections. Another friend of mine told me it is more like rebirth and sometimes letting go of the past can be painful... like the rebirth of a Phoenix.... but why Kenny Rogers????
Are you a KR fan? Do you know some one that is? Is that person trying to tell you something?

Kenny has a song called "somethings burning", do you know it?

Good luck with figuring that out, reoccuring dreams drive me nuts!

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 10:26 AM   #1287
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I am spending way too much time online!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #1288
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Having so many things to say, nothing that would really make a difference, just a need to spew.

Wondering if I'm doing the right things in my roll of caretaker/chore boy for my parents who are both terminal. I wonder how long I can do the right things for them.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #1289
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Planting some new flowers this spring

Fixing up my shrubs and trees that were damaged by this winter's snow & ice
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #1290
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Behavioral changes.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #1291
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

A great 2 hour conversation last night where everything was put on the table and we agree that feelings are very mutual. Nothing changes from here...we are going to continue to spend time together and just have fun. No pressure. No need to rush. I love that she is not needy or wanting to force anything to move too quick. Just something else to add to the list of reasons I like her!
I love my life!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:37 PM   #1292
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
Having so many things to say, nothing that would really make a difference, just a need to spew.

Wondering if I'm doing the right things in my roll of caretaker/chore boy for my parents who are both terminal. I wonder how long I can do the right things for them.
(((Ryobi)))
Bless you for caring for your parents as their end nears. My parents are elderly and live in the midwest. I don't know if I would have your strength to caretake them. Luckily they are in fairly good health. I know that the most important part of what you do is the love energy you surround them in. I don't know the details of your situation, but hopefully you are not sacrificing yourself here.

I work with families that have an individual with a disability. Sometimes having a family member as a caretaker works, but it takes alot. I usually suggest the family member share the responsibility with an outside provider. This gives the much needed break for the caretaker. This helps to refresh and renew. Take care of yourself too.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #1293
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm just trying to regain my footing and thinking about what would be the best way to do that.
What's going on Ms Gemme? Whata ear, shoulder, hot chocolate? Give a holler!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #1294
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
True...but your words make me wonder...is it ever not the season for chocolate?

I've even been known to put a scoop or two of cocoa powder in the percolator with my coffee..

Nah, you're right, always a season for chocolate. That's why we have 4 seasons, lol. Never have to have a reason for it, just a season.

I'm sitting here right now sipping chocolate velvet coffee from Millstone......mmmm good.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 03-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #1295
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Vajazzling. WTF
http://www.theluxuryspot.com/2010/02...a-camera-crew/

Anyone up for a girls' night? Bring your Bedazzler!

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #1296
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Thinking maybe dinner.... and Alice In Wonderland?
Dinner and un-interrupted solitude?
Skip dinner and just eat champagne truffles and write all night???

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #1297
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
Thinking maybe dinner.... and Alice In Wonderland?
Dinner and un-interrupted solitude?
Skip dinner and just eat champagne truffles and write all night???

I vote for all of the above....
....it's so hard to make a decision with so many great choices

Old 03-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #1298
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I vote for all of the above....
....it's so hard to make a decision with so many great choices

I know right? I'm driving myself crazy over here!

I reallyyyyyyyyyyyy wanna see that movie tho- Tim Burton ROCKS!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #1299
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Disappointed in AIW

but...giggling at the possibility of courting...

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #1300
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yummy!

Currently on my mind: the delightful and delicious aroma of pot roast that is emanating from my kitchen. Comfort food for a mellow Friday night.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post: