Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 07-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #21
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

The Jam!!!! Best Olympic opening ceremony EVER!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

I love this montage!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #23
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
I love this montage!
I am really really loving it, too! I'm jamming over here!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #24
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Sweeet!

Great music segment!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #25
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

I could do with out the narration from Matt and Meredith though, thats kind of annoying.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #26
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
I could do with out the narration from Matt and Meredith though, thats kind of annoying.
Not a fan of Matt at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #27
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

yeah, definitely a lot of female atheletes in power skirts.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #28
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
yeah, definitely a lot of female atheletes in power skirts.

yeah, it seems that there are hardly any countries where all athletes are in pants or shorts. :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #29
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

woot! Go Canada and your all pants athletes!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #30
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
I'm getting goosebumps at this Children's Lit part!

way cool
My sweetie says you should check your thermostat, cause those goosebumps can't be from this!

My mother called to tell me how awful it was and both she and my sweetie are waxing poetical about Bejing's opening ceremonies.

Not everyone's cup of tea, dats for sures. But I do love Mr Bean and looking forward to the musical parts which are just starting here now.

Wish I could have watched it live, streamed it. Oh well, such is life in a back water rural area, no? We are lucky to have electricity! Much less tv...

Run Forrest Run!
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #31
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Best so far: the Czech Republic and their rubber rain boots!!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #32
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thumbs up

The 2012 Summer Olympics are the first Olympic Games in which every participant nation has had at least one female athlete.

*wiki
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #33
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Woooo hoo!

México!!!!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #34
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

I was 6 during the Winter Olympics that were held in Lake Placid, which is 3-hours north of where I grew up. I saw the bobsled races. It was really cold and really snowy. I stayed outside the better part of the day. I sunk into the snowbank up to my waist. I had to be pulled up and out by my mother. My boots and socks stayed in the snowbank.

/random olympic fact
Old 07-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #35
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation There we are

USA in their Chinese made uniforms.

<- hates the beret they are wearing

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #36
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Paul McCartney was awesome, I loved that David Beckham rode in the water with the Olympic Torch, the fireworks were amazing & the petals being lit then coming together was just gorgeous

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #37
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

The golden gusseted underarm & oversized lapel parkas ----> Oh dear.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #38
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Ooooo doves + arctic monkeys! nice.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation Artic Monkeys!

Great fucking cover!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #40
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

WTF is up with the athletes and their phones and cameras? A sign of the times I guess but dang!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: