Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I thought it was a gag but Amazon sold it. Currently out of stock

The Pussy Snorkel...

I thought you were joking. No, apparently some guys out there just can't finesse it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 12:04 AM   #702
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
I thought you were joking. No, apparently some guys out there just can't finesse it.
but there are also head clamper women
I can remember a few times when I was nearly suffocated
by too strong to control legs
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 02:29 AM   #703
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
but there are also head clamper women
I can remember a few times when I was nearly suffocated
by too strong to control legs
Curse you Thigh Master!!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #704
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Curse you Thigh Master!!
indeed!
legs or buns of steel

could kill a person
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 AM   #705
falloutmk

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ze, Zir, or She, her, ect if needed.
Relationship Status:
Single, Poly, and happy.

falloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputation

I was being attacked by a girlfriend who was trying to be a sea turtle and sounding like a muppet at the same time... I was frightened but also very amused byher antics.
falloutmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #706
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Another staff from another program asking several times in the morning for me to do diiferent things for her, like posting specific program notes or asking me to make a folder for a new form that will be used with the kids or the best of all... plopping down in the seat next to me while I'm typing logs at the desk and saying in a leaned-in whisper, "It's like this, and I see you haven't noticed but when I talk I need attention. It's all about me damn it! Pay attention. Focus."

Yeh lol... never letting up on my typing, never taking my eyes off of the screen... I just bust out laughing, lose my straight face and tell her to get over it.

I had to walk away I was laughing so hard...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #707
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I asked my GF her how she did in HS sports.

Turns out she was voted most athletic and the president of the GAA in HS.

I said that I was last picked for all team sports and she said, "No, honey, you were voted most likely to sit on the president of the GAA's lap".

Cracked me up.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #708
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,408 Times in 6,876 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My client was watching a show called Mongrels...very adult humor...but very amusing!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #709
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

driving home on a rainy ugly day, on a busy road, a large white goose and gander stopped traffic while they slowly waddled across the road... barely off the edge on the other side, they turned around, stuck their heads up and proudly -in a pissed off tone- squawked, hissed and honked their disapproval at the van in front of me...as if they had road rage!! ..they didn't care the van outweighed them by 3 housand times...they had a story to tell and didn't care if they stopped traffic!

lmao!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM   #710
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Mullets- need I say more?

It was a little disturbing that I've seen so many mullets lately. That's one part of lesbian hair history I don't want to come back.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #711
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Some people call it a mullet. I prefer to call it nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post

It was a little disturbing that I've seen so many mullets lately. That's one part of lesbian hair history I don't want to come back.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #712
Daktari

Quote:

You think it went away? I see it still being *coff* enjoyed by dykes of a certain age in some circles. *shudder

ps. The Space Cadet and the Strawbale are a pair of those very dykes of a certain wotsit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #713
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
You think it went away? I see it still being *coff* enjoyed by dykes of a certain age in some circles. *shudder

ps. The Space Cadet and the Strawbale are a pair of those very dykes of a certain wotsit.

Not *gone* but I certainly haven't seen anything to indicate it was still popular in the last oh 15 years or so.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #714
Daktari

Quote:
Not *gone* but I certainly haven't seen anything to indicate it was still popular in the last oh 15 years or so.
You obviously don't run in Mullet circles.

It's definitely not 'popular' but some do seem to grimly cling on to their hey-day hair-do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #715
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

And attire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
You obviously don't run in Mullet circles.

It's definitely not 'popular' but some do seem to grimly cling on to their hey-day hair-do.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 06:09 AM   #716
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What creacked me up today.... so far?

Sending Spritz a text about being on my game again now that I am feeling better but auto-correct choosing to input "hand" instead of game!!

Ahahahaaaaaaa I hate you auto-correct!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 06:26 AM   #717
Daktari

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
My client was watching a show called Mongrels...very adult humor...but very amusing!
Mongrels is an awesome BBC tv programme. I love it! I think some of the songs are on Youtoob.

Highly recommended.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 06:36 AM   #718
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

.......sleepy talk......

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #719
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,408 Times in 6,876 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default It was last night but...

I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready for bed...I decided to let the dogs out one last time...they just go out in the yard and come right back....

So....me still in my towel, I opened the door and looked out the storm door (we HAVE had coyotes in the area before, so I check first) and saw a long dark shadow against the car right by the stairs...I screamed, reached for the light (NOT the door to slam it shut as I should have...) turned on the light and then promptly dropped my towel. The shadow was MY shadow.. and that got me into hysterics about being scared of my own shadow...not to mention the show I MAY have given our (Thankfully only) neighbor....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #720
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready for bed...I decided to let the dogs out one last time...they just go out in the yard and come right back....

So....me still in my towel, I opened the door and looked out the storm door (we HAVE had coyotes in the area before, so I check first) and saw a long dark shadow against the car right by the stairs...I screamed, reached for the light (NOT the door to slam it shut as I should have...) turned on the light and then promptly dropped my towel. The shadow was MY shadow.. and that got me into hysterics about being scared of my own shadow...not to mention the show I MAY have given our (Thankfully only) neighbor....
what amazed me was when u finally were able to come upstairs to bed u were laughing at the fact that u thouhgt u would scare the shadw away by dropping ur towel. Im not sure who in their right mind would run from such a beautiful,sexy hot body as urs

so can i be a shadow later today when we get home I promise I WILL b runing just not the other way >
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: