How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Trepidatious….

I accepted a position in an urgent care. The staff openly say that management is inept and they run short on staff on the regular. This was highlighted by the fact that I was supposed to be “shadowing” on my very first day, but ended up answering the phone and helping the other MA as she was completely on her own.

What have I gotten myself into 😳
My worries were completely validated on my fifth day at work. I arrived and found there were TWO call outs. I was completely alone. The only MA for two providers and not yet trained on their point of care. It was complete hell. But the place has an iron clad team mentality and we got through it together.

Ps: lots of positive flu A today. Get your vitamin C!! It’s gonna be a doozie of a season. I can just feel it.
Old 12-27-2023, 02:43 PM   #7242
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,472 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Feeling quite uplifted. Saw a lot of video of the Queen and Princess Anne. It was nice to see some of the past history of the Queen from when her father passed to when she passed and how things are going for Princess Anne. Queen of the commonwealth of 62 independant countries 1/3 of the worlds population. Things are changing now that she is gone and the future does not look all that bright for the throne.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 08:36 PM   #7243
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Okay for now. Trying not to dwell on bad stuff. Trying to remember the good stuff.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2023, 06:03 AM   #7244
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I'm felling pretty good for an old fart! Started a sinus infection before Christmas but nipped it in the bud. Have been surrounded by flu,COVID, respiratory sicknesses but I have dodged the bullet so far. I am however tired. I'm so ready physically to retire but I love my paycheck and my retirement will not equal my paycheck. So I'll work on a little bit. So I'm feeling pretty spiffy. If Iz any better I'd have to be twins

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2023, 04:46 PM   #7245
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Thanked 21,374 Times in 6,724 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

in a good mood
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2023, 08:18 PM   #7246
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling . . . annoyed by the fireworks. But not as annoyed as I will be at 1 AM.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 03:07 AM   #7247
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good. The hip is much better. Will give the bike a try this morning. It’s amazing what some veggies and water can heal.
Old 01-23-2024, 07:28 AM   #7248
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,466 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty happy! It's voting day in NH so the deluge of mailed political ads that fill my mailbox daily should soon cease to exist. Well, that is at least until fall.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 01:32 PM   #7249
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Riding a high from a super fun weekend! Spent with boss butch at her Mom's house. Disney one day and football the next. Cocktails and snacks were enjoyed by all!

We just have way too much fun, laughs and good times, always!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 09:24 PM   #7250
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Still kinda sad, but a little better.

I've been keeping track of what I eat, and I noticed I don't get enough protein every day. I'm right on the money for carbs and fats, but not protein. I wonder if that's got something to do with how I feel? I don't eat protein at every meal, but I'm going to try adding some.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2024, 11:31 AM   #7251
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I’m feeling annoyed: Reason no 1) where the hell are all the crazy people who take out the bad people??? Reason no 2) I’m sick of that toxic orange dick that keeps on with their horrifying behaviors and their sicko fans who keep feeding that grifter’s piggy bank.

Yeah. I’m feeling annoyed.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2024, 07:23 PM   #7252
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Ecstatic!

It’s official! I’ve known for a while that they were going to offer it to me, but today it’s a done deal. I accepted my new job! After three months, many interviews and many job offers, I finally negotiated my way into the job that I wanted! Once again, I am working with seniors in a case management type of way, in HUD Housing. And I decided to take on full-time work. We’ll see if I like that. I have been semi retired and have only worked part time for the last decade or so. But I really like this kind of work and at my last job where I did the same thing, I often wished I had more time.

I never worried that I wouldn’t find a job. I just worried I wouldn’t find the job I wanted. But now I can say I have!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2024, 06:08 PM   #7253
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, I walked all over the RV camper show today. I'm worn out

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2024, 07:42 AM   #7254
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Tired, I walked all over the RV camper show today. I'm worn out
We have a massive homeless population problem in our metro area where homeless people in RV’s (new and dilapidated used vehicles) occupy streets in neighborhoods and its just a terrible battle for both homeless RV owners and home owners. Such a struggle!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2024, 11:31 PM   #7255
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

waking from a dream ..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2024, 07:52 PM   #7256
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Snowed practically all day..not my favorite
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2024, 02:30 AM   #7257
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,472 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Felling pretty good. Calm cool and collected. My brother is coming tomorrow and we go to dinner and a stage show. I am sitting here at 330a.m. it is 34F, I have the window open and the breeze is so cool and calm. I feel relaxed with the world.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2024, 09:50 PM   #7258
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Owies…… I had a tooth pulled today because it split down the middle. It didn’t hurt at all when he pulled it. But everything’s worn off that made that possible and now I’m feeling the pain!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2024, 11:09 PM   #7259
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
Owies…… I had a tooth pulled today because it split down the middle. It didn’t hurt at all when he pulled it. But everything’s worn off that made that possible and now I’m feeling the pain!
Owies indeed! Tooth pain is just the worst, at least it seems so when it happens. I hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, let me share my go-to remedy for the pain: soak your tooth in whiskey. Put it on a cotton ball if you wish, or just swish it around your tooth. It works better than anything available OTC from the drug store; my dentist agrees. Again, I hope you are quick to heal.

I am doing somewhat better these days. I am watching what I eat and keeping a food diary. I think that is helping.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2024, 02:48 AM   #7260
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good. Starting to feel antsy and wanting to go away for a few days, but I think it’s some kind of anxiety so I’ll just stay home for now.