Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-26-2017, 06:05 PM   #301
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Today...

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2017, 06:16 PM   #302
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I've been watching The Young Pope, lately.
It is interesting. I find cloistered worlds fascinating

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 03:11 PM   #303
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Best Movies and TV Shows New to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and HBO in February

The Best Movies and TV Shows New to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and HBO in February
By Monica Castillo, nytimes.com

-------New to Netflix-------

American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson’ (Feb. 2) One of the best TV series of 2016 finally makes it to a subscription streaming platform. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Finding Dory’ This sequel to Pixar’s hit undersea adventure, “Finding Nemo,” catches up with Marlin the clown fish father (voiced by Albert Brooks), his son Nemo (Alexander Gould) and their forgetful friend, Dory the blue tang (Ellen DeGeneres). This time it’s Dory’s turn to seek her family across the ocean. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Paris Is Burning’ This 1991 documentary is a must for fans of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” or anyone interested in New York City or L.G.B.T. history. “Paris Is Burning” follows several drag queen groups (known as “houses”) in New York City as they compete against each other in extravagant drag balls. In between the fashion shows and vogue dancing, the subjects talk candidly about poverty and race. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Babe’ A misfit pig learns to herd sheep like his adoptive Border collie parents in this fluffy family movie, cowritten by the “Mad Max” director, George Miller. “Charlotte’s Web” vibes aside, “Babe” is a cute film about finding your place in the world. Or in Babe’s case, a farm. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Magic Mike’ Don’t forget to bring your own singles. In this Steven Soderbergh drama, Magic Mike (Channing Tatum) takes a young stripper-to-be (Alex Pettyfer) under his tutelage but secretly wants out of the spotlight to start his own furniture company. Thanks to an inspired casting decision, Matthew McConaughey plays Dallas, a strip-club owner and seductive M.C.. All right, all right. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

The Nightmare Before Christmas’ It is neither Halloween nor Christmas, but that won’t stop you from getting a Danny Elfman song (or two) from this movie stuck in your head. Halloween Town’s Jack Skellington (voiced by Elfman and Chris Sarandon) kidnaps Santa Claus and tries to help him by giving out gifts on Christmas Eve. Well, that was the plan. Then the Boogeyman arrives. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Clouds of Sils Maria’ (Feb. 12) A famous actress (Juliette Binoche) returns to the play that launched her career decades before, but this time in the role of an older, suicidal woman. A new starlet (Kristen Stewart) takes the actress’s original part, that of an attractive young woman, in this film about fame and youth. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Milk’ (Feb. 15) This portrait of California’s first openly gay official, Harvey Milk, follows the politician’s rise from San Francisco activist to civil servant. Sean Penn won a best actor Oscar for his portrayal of Milk. (Add it to your Watchlist.)
Arnold Schwarzenegger in “The Running Man.”Braveworld Productions

-------New on Hulu-------

The Golden Girls’ (Feb. 13) Thank you for being a friend, “Golden Girls,” and for finally being available to stream. The veteran comedy, about four senior women (including one mother-daughter pair) living together in Miami, is one of the greats, and it more than holds up, even 25 years after it went off the air. If you haven’t seen it in a while, be prepared to be delighted: It’s funnier — and, honestly, dirtier — than you might remember. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Sabrina’ Humphrey Bogart and Audrey Hepburn may have had a slight age difference (O.K., a 30-year difference), but that didn’t stop old Hollywood from coupling them up in this 1954 romantic comedy from director Billy Wilder. Hepburn plays the love interest of two rich brothers played by Bogart and William Holden. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

The Running Man’ It’s 2017, the economy has collapsed, the United States has shut its borders and represses dissenters … and wait, where are you going? I haven’t gotten to the part where Arnold Schwarzenegger competes in a deadly reality TV show! (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Shakespeare in Love’ For the English Lit majors who wrote fanfic about The Bard, here’s a 1998 romantic drama starring Joseph Fiennes and Gwyneth Paltrow as the poet and his muse. Academy voters fell for the movie too, awarding “Shakespeare in Love” seven Oscars, including best picture and, for Paltrow, best actress. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Soapdish’ In this 1991 movie, a chaotic soap opera set becomes comedic fodder for a large ensemble cast that includes Sally Field, Kevin Kline, Robert Downey Jr. and Whoopi Goldberg. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Margin Call’ (Feb. 3) This 2011 financial thriller follows several employees as they try to rescue the investment bank where they work, after a junior analyst (Zachary Quinto) discovers that the bank may be going bust. Years after the 2008 recession, this movie still has bite, tapping into lingering economic anxieties. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

The Dog’ (Feb. 3) In the sweaty 1975 New York film “Dog Day Afternoon,” a charismatic bank robber (Al Pacino) botches a heist to steal money for his partner’s sex change operation. As if that story weren’t sensational enough, the documentary “The Dog” reveals the real-life robber who inspired it as an even more outrageous and unapologetic figure than his Hollywood counterpart. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Also of Interest

“The American President,”
“Escape from Alcatraz,”
“The Firm,”
“Girl, Interrupted,”
“Hoosiers,”
“Revolutionary Road,”
“Pretty in Pink,”
“The Station Agent,”
“There Will Be Blood”

-------New on Amazon Prime-------

The Americans’ Season 4 (Feb. 15) Amazon Prime has been the streaming home for “The Americans” for a while now. If you aren’t caught up through last season’s episodes, you still have a few weeks before the Season 5 premiere on March 7. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Author: The J.T. LeRoy Story’ (Feb. 16) Writer Laura Albert wasn’t the first author to try to pass as someone else, but her creation of a young man (J.T. LeRoy) suffering from H.I.V. and abuse earned her celebrity attention and public adoration. Well, until her alternative persona was exposed. This documentary retraces Albert’s deception and its subsequent fallout. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Thelma & Louise’ (Feb. 27) This girl power favorite about two best friends (Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon) starts innocuously enough but gets serious when the friends have to flee the cops after one of them kills a rapist. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Also of Interest

“Nuts!,”
“Hoosiers,”
“Sabrina,”
“The Running Man,”
Several James Bond movies (again!)
“Margin Call” (Feb.4).

-------Movies New to HBO-------

A Bigger Splash’ Tilda Swinton plays a (temporarily) voiceless rock star, Ralph Fiennes is her former manager, and Matthias Schoenaerts and Dakota Johnson play their partners in this lusty psychodrama set in a gorgeous island paradise. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Broadcast News’ In this 1987 romantic comedy by James L. Brooks, workplace drama flows freely in a love triangle between an ambitious news producer (Holly Hunter), a principled reporter (Albert Brooks) and a charismatic but dim anchorman (William Hurt). (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Clockers’ Several Spike Lee movies are coming to HBO this month, including this murder mystery starring Mekhi Phifer, Harvey Keitel and John Turturro, based on a book by the great novelist Richard Price. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Crooklyn’ This film shows a milder side of Spike Lee (it’s rated PG-13) compared with his usual fare . With a nostalgic lens on his Brooklyn neighborhood in the ’70s, Lee’s 1994 drama follows the busy brownstone life of a teacher (Alfre Woodard), her musician husband (Delroy Lindo) and their five rambunctious kids. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Do the Right Thing’ Perhaps the most recognized Spike Lee movie, the Oscar-nominated “Do the Right Thing” is as potent and relevant now as it was in 1989, as its characters face racism, gentrification and police brutality. Set on the hottest day in the year, Mookie (Lee) observes the rising racial tensions between his neighbors, business owners and cops on his Brooklyn block. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Mo’ Better Blues’ Since Denzel Washington is up for yet another Oscar for his latest film “Fences,” check out one of his earlier roles as a quarreling jazz bandleader in this 1990 drama from Spike Lee. Wesley Snipes and Samuel L. Jackson co-star. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Raging Bull’ Robert De Niro gives one of cinema’s most unforgettable performances in this 1980 Oscar-winning drama from Martin Scorsese, “Raging Bull.” In telling the story of boxer Jake La Motta, De Niro shaped his body and mannerisms to play the fighter throughout his career, from a scrappy rookie to an overweight has-been. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Crimson Peak’ (Feb. 5) Guillermo del Toro’s latest was marketed as a horror film, but this gothic romance/ghost story is more in line with Alfred Hitchcock’s “Rebecca” than it is with “The Conjuring.” In it, a young writer in 1887 (Mia Wasikowska) is wooed away by a dashing stranger (Tom Hiddleston) to his creepy house, which is most certainly haunted. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Tickled’ (Feb. 27) When the journalist David Farrier set out to do a puff piece about a tickling competition, he didn’t intend to discover the dark underbelly of a subculture of tickling fetishists. This was one of the more original and surprising documentaries of 2016. (Add it to your Watchlist.)
HBO Original Series

Girls’ (Feb. 12) Season 6 will be the final season for Lena Dunham’s hot-take-inspiring series. (Add it to your Watchlist.)

Big Little Lies’ (Feb. 19) There’s nothing little about the big name cast (Reese Witherspoon, Laura Dern, Nicole Kidman, Shailene Woodley) in this adaptation of the 2014 novel by Liane Moriarty.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/w...T.nav=top-news
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 04:04 PM   #304
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I just started watching Schitts Creek... So far it's hilarious
Old 02-01-2017, 06:09 PM   #305
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I started watching The Time in Between, on Netflix, which I'm really diggin'.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 10:39 PM   #306
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

On Hulu- The Choice (2016)

"Travis Parker has everything a man could want: a good job, loyal friends, even a waterfront home in small-town North Carolina. In full pursuit of the good life—boating, swimming, and regular barbecues with his good-natured buddies—he holds the vague conviction that a serious relationship with a woman would only cramp his style. That is, until Gabby Holland moves in next door. Despite his attempts to be neighborly, the appealing redhead seems to have a chip on her shoulder about him…and the presence of her longtime boyfriend doesn’t help. Despite himself, Travis can’t stop trying to ingratiate himself with his new neighbor, and his persistent efforts lead them both to the doorstep of a journey that neither could have foreseen. Spanning the eventful years of young love, marriage and family, The Choice ultimately confronts us with the most heart wrenching question of all: how far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?"
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 02:55 AM   #307
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't started it yet, but am looking forward to Bates Motel season 4. Came out recently. I love that show!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #308
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I am streaming the premier of two new shows via Hulu. Both are Fox TV shows.

24: Legacy is an American television series created by Manny Coto and Evan Katz for the Fox network. The series is a spin-off of 24 which was created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran.

APB is an American drama television series broadcast on FOX during the 2016–17 season. A first trailer was released on May 16, 2016. The series premiered on February 6, 2017.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2017, 07:22 PM   #309
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still plowing my way through "The Borgias" on Netflix... I've had to draw a flow chart and a genealogical tree on my wall...my entire wall...and I'm no where near covering all the tortures, castrations and penis lop-offs, hanging and quarterings, limb rip-offs, and straight forward stabbings, poisonings, and strangulations that keep the plot moving along at a lively pace.

I just love it and I'll be so sorry when Season 3 ends. I'm hoping a whole lot of little Borgia "Papal bastards" get born at the end of Season 3 and there will be many many more bloody back-stabbing seasons to come.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2017, 07:33 PM   #310
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I haven't started it yet, but am looking forward to Bates Motel season 4. Came out recently. I love that show!
I started Bates Motel and it's goooooooooood!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2017, 07:43 PM   #311
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm so glad I read this. I've been thinking about trying this series. I loved the original movie and was afraid the show would taint it.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:16 PM   #312
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I'm so glad I read this. I've been thinking about trying this series. I loved the original movie and was afraid the show would taint it.
It hasn't tainted it for me. I highly recommend giving it a chance. I will warn you, it takes a few episodes to really get going but it just gets better and better.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 10:27 AM   #313
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

I've been slowly watching the early episodes of Amazing Race. I didn't start watching it until somewhere around Season 10, so I have lots to catch up on!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 12:39 PM   #314
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

The Santa Clarita Diet. It is a silly premise (mom turns into a zombie and tries to live normally).
I like how genuine the interactions are even if a tiny bit through rose colored glasses.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 08:54 PM   #315
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I just watched The Woman in Gold with Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds.

What a wonderful story...well acted and just visually stunning.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:42 PM   #316
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
I started watching it and I love it! Thanks for the nudge
Old 02-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #317
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Room 237- "An exploration of various interpretations of Stanley Kubrick's horror film, The Shining (1980)."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #318
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I started a new show, black mirror. Creepy goodness!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #319
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Netflix show called Hell on Wheels!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 06:25 PM   #320
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I started watching Borgias. It's like papal porn. Shocking and yet I can't stop watching.