Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 05-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to tell everybody that I'm thinking of you. As much as is possible I'm with you in your journey - wherever on that journey you may be. Hugs and prayers: that surgeries go well, that envelopes hold only continued good news, that a friend can find it in their heart to visit and sit awhile. I'm with you. You have only to close your eyes and you'll find that I'm with you.

Gentle hugs and prayers to you.

Sue
Old 05-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Fiercegrrl,

I understand about people. I have had to do the same when I had my 4 prior surgeries. I actually had someone drop me off at the hospital when I was having my hysterectomy. Yep. At least it was at the front door, and I didn't have to pay for a cab or walk.

Now with this surgery, the surgeon will not operate without someone being there. It is a much different approach. Plus it is a different hospital too.

Remember one day at a time.

Love,
Andrew
oxox
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Dear Sue,

Thank you for your post. It was so very kind of you to hug and pray for us. God bless you.

Namaste,
Andrew
Old 05-25-2010, 07:53 AM   #4
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hope for tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
Just wanted to tell everybody that I'm thinking of you. As much as is possible I'm with you in your journey - wherever on that journey you may be. Hugs and prayers: that surgeries go well, that envelopes hold only continued good news, that a friend can find it in their heart to visit and sit awhile. I'm with you. You have only to close your eyes and you'll find that I'm with you.

Gentle hugs and prayers to you.

Sue
My Doc says I'm normal..I have peice of paper saying so.

Waxrope, thank you for the bond that ties us together ! Normal. Opened the envelope @ work , and that little 3 X 5 slip of paper in the envelope read normal on all the tests.

And Ditto on what cybersubee said above Andrew and fiercegrrll....Wow, what a journey, what a bond.,

and sweetcali, have you had breakfast. How bout some Pnut butter n jelly and chocolate milk
PM if you need anything in the hospital, or at home. I can have pizaa delivered, or maybe chocolate shakes..

PM me if you want a phone number and we can talk about the weather. (((XOXO))))).
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:35 AM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile Thinking out loud here...

There are no accidents in life. Everything is done by our Creator. It is a master plan. We all come into each other's lives for a purpose. Destiny is what I call it. Someone once asked me if I minded if they "thread stalked" me. I said no. Go ahead. I have nothing to be ashamed of or to hide. I am what I am. A human being. I have the same DNA as the next guy. This person was shocked. I have no idea of why.

I think in life we have to help each other out. If someone falls down, we have to stop, bend over, and help that person back up. At least that is how I live my life. I am not the kind of person to walk over someone who obviously needs help getting up. It is not only my Christain and Buddist principles but my humanitarian ones that keep my heart in tact. I can go to bed and sleep at night. I don't have to change my name at different sites. I am who I am.

Please pray for both Fiercegrrl and myself. Our surgeries are tomorrow & Thursday. Thanks.

Namaste,
Andrew

Old 05-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

so my surgery did not go as planned on Friday. when my doctors opened ne up there was a lit mire cancer than what the mist recent CT scan showed. so they didn't do much. they got out some bulk but to get me to the point they thought the would before opening me would have put me in the ICU with a chest tube, and breathing tube fir a few days. do they did a bit and closed mr up.
time for a different chemo- mine ain't workin'. I'm still in the hospital- Looks like I'm running a fever tonight. I need to find a new cache of hope and strength that I'll be able to fight this off and at least get a couple of years- I'd like to make it to 30.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:47 AM   #7
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Fiercegrrl,

We will chat in private. Publically, I want to acknowledge your strength, determination, and the hope you give to me and others. Thank you.

Much love and peace to you,
Drew
oxox
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #8
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My platelet count is 21. It should be a lot higher so I am sure a transfusion is coming.

Some days endless sleep feels like a better option than fighting all the time.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
sweetcali
BFP Angel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Yes I have a status.

Location: I ride a cowboy in Rodeo in the communist nation of the isle of cali.
sweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
so my surgery did not go as planned on Friday. when my doctors opened ne up there was a lit mire cancer than what the mist recent CT scan showed. so they didn't do much. they got out some bulk but to get me to the point they thought the would before opening me would have put me in the ICU with a chest tube, and breathing tube fir a few days. do they did a bit and closed mr up.
time for a different chemo- mine ain't workin'. I'm still in the hospital- Looks like I'm running a fever tonight. I need to find a new cache of hope and strength that I'll be able to fight this off and at least get a couple of years- I'd like to make it to 30.
(((((((((((fiercegrrl)))))) I will keep you in my thoughts as we go through this journey. Just know that you are not alone in your battle with the aliens. A lot of us are in it with you. PM me if you need to. In the mean time here is a whooooolllleeeeee lotta love and hugs. Oh OH OH before I forget, I have a lot of nice wigs and hats if you would like them. Just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
My platelet count is 21. It should be a lot higher so I am sure a transfusion is coming.

Some days endless sleep feels like a better option than fighting all the time.
I gots lots of good blood so I can share.

(((((((((bubbledooodles))))))))))

sweetcali
sweetcali is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sweetcali For This Useful Post: