Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Careers, Work, Business

Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

I know,,I missed one day cause i got really sick and my grade in my psych class was brought down on attendance,,that sucked.
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #22
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I am working on my Master of Arts in Teaching at the University of Arkansas-Monticello . I have one more semester of class, then internship and I graduate (all goes well) next May.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #23
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
I am working on my Master of Arts in Teaching at the University of Arkansas-Monticello . I have one more semester of class, then internship and I graduate (all goes well) next May.
Congrats !! I know it will be worth it !
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #24
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Default here also!

i am a perpetual student myself! one of my greatest sorrows about having vision problems is not being able to study the books i want. i'm luck enough to have found them translated into english, let alone being put into audio format! one of my dreams is to get well enough to spend some time ata monastery as a bikkhuni and go to Naropa to get my M.Div in Buddhism and Tibetan language! right now i am studying at Nalandabodhi's HomeStudy program and taking what courses i can at Ashoka.
namaste,
DamselFly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamselFly For This Useful Post: