Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-07-2022, 06:39 PM   #4901
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's around 80, 82 out. Started out sweater weather cool this morning then worked it's way up to this temp at about 4:30PM. Should dip into the 60's tonight.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2022, 07:35 AM   #4902
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Fall has certainly arrived. It is 43 degrees right now and you can see your breath in the air. The high is expected to be around 52 degrees. No rain in sight. I keep wondering when the Indian Summer is going to show itself. I hope we see it soon. It would be nice to have one last round of warmth.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2022, 02:05 PM   #4903
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,467 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

It's been snowing off and on here since 2 AM and is supposed to continue until 8 AM tomorrow. The deck railing looks to have 4 or 5 inches on it. I have plowed the drive and yard once today and it is the wet, heavy, messy snow. I thought the ground was much more frozen than it was, so a lot of dirt was plowed up too. I kept the horses in because the snow was going to be unending. The tenants said they are in for the night so I may not plow again until tomorrow morning. And so it begins.....
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2022, 04:55 PM   #4904
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,172 Times in 5,136 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

It's been pretty lovely here in Atlanta - whether rainy or sunny, it's been pretty warm. UNTIL, today, when I went to the grocery store this morning it was 34*F, and tonight it's supposed to get down to 29*F - below freezing! Don't know what it will do between now and Christmas, but I wouldn't mind a light dusting of snow . . .

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2022, 05:51 PM   #4905
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

There's snow on the ground and it's in the mid 20s. It's supposed to stay that way until next week when temperatures are expected to rise. Up into the 30's, but snow is the forecast for Monday and Tuesday. We've had fog, freezing rain, rain, today it's sunny, really an unpredictable mix of things the last month or so. The way it is now if I had things to do any real distance from home, unless it was extremely important, I'd wait a couple weeks to go anywhere if at all possible. They do a good job of keeping roads clear here best they can but there's always some idiot out there acting like this would be a good time to roller skate. With a car, at break neck speeds, because why not their tires are bald - yippee!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 01:44 PM   #4906
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I live in Northeast Ohio and right now we don’t have but a trace of snow on the ground. We’re expecting to get hit with a snowstorm on Friday so I made sure I have the basic groceries.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 05:03 PM   #4907
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I live in Northeast Ohio and right now we don’t have but a trace of snow on the ground. We’re expecting to get hit with a snowstorm on Friday so I made sure I have the basic groceries.
We're supposed to get snow on Friday too, in Georgia. I have put off shopping for Christmas Eve dinner until tomorrow, so I will probably be fighting the crowds who go in for milk, bread and eggs, and end up filling up their carts.

Today was lovely and sunny in the afternoon. I hope it lasts long enough for me to get to the grocery store tomorrow morning - but probably it will get nasty overnight.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 05:32 PM   #4908
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,108 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Am bunkered down in the femme cave. The storm will hit us tomorrow. The newscasters are asking people to stay in and off the roads from Thursday till Saturday. We got about 4-6 inches a few days ago so this storm that’s bringing 1 to 2 feet of snow will just be on top of what we already have.

I’m waiting for a delivery of water and then I’ll be set. Candles, flashlight, emergency kits, blankets, snacks, are in the right place in case I lose power.

Hoping everyone in the path of this storm stays safe.

Last edited by Orema; 12-21-2022 at 05:42 PM.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2022, 06:44 AM   #4909
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have my eye on the bomb cold front storm and I'm hoping all of you up north will be ok. It's going to freeze here. In Florida. Imagine that. I'm getting reports from friends already this morning.-3 at the firehouse in Oklahoma. You might have to tie a rope from your front door to your car to find it..

Sending warm wishes for your holiday weekend.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2022, 05:37 PM   #4910
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

No snow here in Georgia so far, although we might get flurries when the temp drops rapidly from the 40s into the teens overnight. I can't find my heavy coat! I will be wrapping up in layers of flannel and a jacket to take the doggo out. Stay warm and safe everybody!

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2022, 10:46 PM   #4911
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

20 - 30 degrees? Well that was the forecast but it's 9 degrees out now, and they're saying they expect it to drop even further, get down to 5 degrees later tonight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2022, 09:27 AM   #4912
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Right now it is 54 degrees out, raining and plenty of big wind is going on. I had a clump of dead cedar next to the house and they are all down on the ground now. The weather has made a huge dent in the left over snow and ice from out last storm and I hope to see most of it gone before the deep freeze hits later tonight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2022, 11:15 AM   #4913
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,476 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather

Raining all night then the snow started about an hour ago with the winds. I guess we will see as time goes on what Mother Nature has in store for us.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2022, 11:34 AM   #4914
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Some rain but no snow and no wind. It's 19*F and sunny out. There were a few patches of black ice on the roads this morning, but only a few. We've got temps in the teens and sun forecast for the next 5 days. I'd be happier if it would warm up a bit, but I can't really complain. The cold doesn't seem to bother Brittany.

- Prince
Old 12-23-2022, 11:41 AM   #4915
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,108 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

It's 1 degree outside and feels like -17. Winds are 25mph and are expected to go up to 50+. It's snowing like it's not gonna stop. We're in the blizzard.

It's been snowing since yesterday afternoon.

I think we've gotten about 6 inches but I'm not sure. It's nothing but snow and tress outside—can't see any roads. Not much better on the highway. Weather reporters are still asking us to stay off the road unless it's an emergency or you just have to be out.

The plowers have been plowing at the condo and on the streets but you wouldn't know by looking. I only know because I've seen them working.

It should be gone by Christmas eve night.

Here's hoping everyone is safe and warm.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2022, 11:19 PM   #4916
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was 58 degrees this afternoon with 20-30 mph winds and quite a lot of 65 mph gusts that did a lot of damage around these parts. Now, it's bitter cold at 18 degrees with a wind chill of zero. The gusts are still going now.

Tomorrow will be less windy and at high of 21 degrees and then 25 degrees on Christmas. Christmas should be practically balmy with the full sun out, no wind and it being 25 degrees.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2022, 11:37 AM   #4917
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

It is currently 13 degrees out with a wind chill of zero. The horses will be left in. I had a barn temp of around 30 and that beats 13 and wind. This is going to be a rough few days to be a barnyard critter.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2022, 01:23 PM   #4918
Toolio

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he or him
Relationship Status:
Single

Toolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST Reputation

Well my body actually had to adjust to a cool day for southeast fla the felt like was 30s but warmed up later in day but was cold and windy. I hope all of you have a great weekend.....
Toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toolio For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2022, 03:15 PM   #4919
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

We were in the single digits for most of the day, but now it has warmed up to 23*F. We are sharing the balmy climes with Gemme!

- Prince
Old 12-24-2022, 06:47 PM   #4920
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

18 degrees out at the moment. Weather report says it's been snowing most of the day, but not here it hasn't. We had just few a sprinkles of rain a few times this morning but no snow. Earlier it said it was sunny out but it hasn't been all day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather