Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Van Der Sloot Sought in Peru Killing

It seems that Natalie Holloway's murderer, Joran van der Sloot did it again. This time in Peru. He was last seen with a beautiful 22 yo woman, Stephany Flores, who also ended up dead. Joran is on the run. Arrest Warrents have been issued for him, and now human trafficing is being listed at what he is suspected at being involved in.

I think, hope, and pray that someone will find out what happened to Natalie Holloway for once and for all to see.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

The authorities caught Van Der Sloot in Chile. He is there under arrest now.

Old 06-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Default He confesses to Murdering Flores!

It seems after so many hours and days in police interrogation he confessed. I personally feel that I know he is going to prison which is too easy, but something is wrong with Van Der Sloot. He lacks any emotion over what he has done. No remorse. No nothing. I just hope that he helps the Holloway family find Natalie Holloway's remains. It's time. Her family needs closure, desperately.

Andrew
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Andrew

I agree there is something really wrong with this guy,I wish he had gotten caught earler and saved another life from being taken.He will end up in a Pruvain jail so I doubt afer that he will live long enough to really pay for what he has done..I hear those prisons are the worst in the world.Justice is all I can say.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Default The Judge laid down the law today

Today the judge in Joran van der Sloot's case is saying that he is being tried for murder in the first degree and that he is also going to tack on all the other laws that he can because Van Der Sloot is a dangerous man. Something else I learned was that the FBI and Beth Holloway gave Van Der Sloot money (a quarter of a million dollars) for the location of Natalie Holloway's body/remains. That is the money Joran used to travel to Peru. So now, Aruba wants him back, as well as Alabama. I am not too sure if he will ever make it. When I see pictures of him in the news, I see a dead man walking.

I just pray that Beth Holloway and the entire family & friends of Natalie's would find comfort.

Andrew
Old 06-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #6
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Peru does not have a death penalty and my understanding is the maximum sentence is 35 years. I hope he gets the Max then gets extradited to Aruba. Hopefully by then van der Sloot's father will have retired and he will be charged there too.

I think he is an entitled little fuck whose father has always gotten him out of trouble. I do think it is sad that he used the FBI's money to fund his trip. That girl in Peru would still be alive if he had been handled differently. This is very very sad. I am so glad that Chile jumped right in and got him back to Peru quickly. He obviously at the very least has a horrific temper and is turning into a serial killer. I wonder how many other girls he has taken up to his hotel room that no one cared enough to look for.

Also, and yes, I know I am cynical...but it seems interesting how this all coincides with the opening of the center the Holloway's have funded in NYC. It certainly added to the publicity for the opening. It seems too neatly packaged. But again, I am hard core cynical.

I hope it is a coincidence.

Great convo Andrew!
Old 06-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Actually Van Der Sloot's father, the judge in the Dutch system, died from cancer not too long ago. So this leaves Joran without anyone to sway the courts. I think now Joran will be forced to confront the faces of those who he has killed/murdered.

On the Nancy Grace show a few nights ago, the topic was if Joran was a sociopath or serial killer. One of the policemen or investigators being interviewed stated that he felt that Joran was a serial killer, and if he wasn't caught he would definitely kill again. That was Joran's high - the kill.

Then the topic went into human trafficing. The policemen in Aruba (I am not sure of his title there) said that human trafficing is a major problem in the Carribean, and is swept under the carpet because of the American's need to vacation there. I have to agree with him.

Andrew
Old 06-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #8
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

He does seem to have an uncontrollabele temper. He needs to be kept in prison for life.

There will be more to this.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #9
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

I was watching how now Joran wants to make a deal to get out of the jail in Peru. He says that he will tell whomever where the remains of Natalie Holloway are. Natalie Holloway's father is in Aruba now waiting. He brought the man who does the searching for missing persons along too.

Joran is not mentally stable. You are right, Apolipstic. More to follow. Sadly all of this could have been stopped in Aruba 5 years ago.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #10
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

I was watching how now Joran wants to make a deal to get out of the jail in Peru. He says that he will tell whomever where the remains of Natalie Holloway are. Natalie Holloway's father is in Aruba now waiting. He brought the man who does the searching for missing persons along too.

Joran is not mentally stable. You are right, Apolipstic. More to follow. Sadly all of this could have been stopped in Aruba 5 years ago.

I don't see him telling anyone anything. I agree he is crazy, and yes, he should ahve been stopped 5 years ago and the death of that poor girl in Peru is in the hands of the people who helped him get out of jail the last time.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #11
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Maybe he should have thought about what going to jail in Peru means before he killed that young student with her whole life ahead of her.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #12
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

actually van der Sloot is a sociopath on the way to being a serial killer...had he not been caught....however he is not mentally unstable in clinical terms....my question and concern is WHY was he even given the money BEFORE Holloways body was found? Sadly i quit following this some time ago,and never learned the reasons why the videotape of him telling what happened to Natalee that night was never enough to convict! I,too,have heard there is no death sentence in Peru,but the prison system there is one of the harshest in the world! perhaps justice will prevail one way or the other!

edited to add: it would be much easier to understand if he really were crazy,but sadly that is not the case
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #13
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Van Der Sloot's lawyer quit, but gave no media speech.

I do think that with all of the lying Joran has done, that now he cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy. I think he will be killed in jail.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #14
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I think he will be killed in jail.

ummm..if he is brought back to Alabama to face the charges here, he could be!
Old 06-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #15
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

I don't think Joran is going to make it out of Peru alive. He is a dead man walking now. I just wish and pray for the Holloway family to have some peace of mind, but I know they don't. The need for their child's body (remains) is just so great.

I was thinking about something yesterday I will share here. If someone's wife or husband dies - they get the title of widower. If someone's sibling dies - they get the title of sibling survivor. There is no title or wording for parents when their child dies. The pain is just so great and deep.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #16
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I don't think Joran is going to make it out of Peru alive. He is a dead man walking now. I just wish and pray for the Holloway family to have some peace of mind, but I know they don't. The need for their child's body (remains) is just so great.

I was thinking about something yesterday I will share here. If someone's wife or husband dies - they get the title of widower. If someone's sibling dies - they get the title of sibling survivor. There is no title or wording for parents when their child dies. The pain is just so great and deep.

sad but true
Old 06-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sadly all of this could have been stopped in Aruba 5 years ago.
Andrew, as someone who has spent a considerable amount of time on Aruba, I can tell you this could only have been stopped in Aruba if the Dutch government would have allowed it to be stopped. Although Aruba is technically an "equal" part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Aruban courts and officials are overseen by the justice system of the Netherlands...of which Van Der Sloot's father was a part.

It's not hard to do the math on this one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2010, 08:35 PM   #18
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Mrs. Strutt,

I am in full agreement. The Dutch should be ashamed of themselves. I think that in the future the laws will be changed. The biggest setback was the fact that Joran's father was a judge, and swayed the courts, evidence, and so on.

I am glad to have you here participating! I hope you and your family are well.

Take care.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:53 AM   #19
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew, we are doing very well, thank you, and I hope you are the same

I've had a little more insight into this whole mess than sometimes I think I would have cared to have. My ex-BOL is a high-ranking Aruban official and, while he has certainly not shared any state secrets, I have been privy to the frustration and sheer anger over the situation at that level. I can only imagine their relief now that that bastard Van Der Sloot is finally in custody in a country where authorities will not be forced to let him go against their wishes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #20
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/16/...ion=cnn_latest

Tags
aruba, holloway, van der sloot