Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Nah, he's still my little boy no matter what..Maybe I'll just give him some kitty prozac instead.

OOOOOOOooooooo Cat Nip!!!!!!! Ours slobbers and falls over asleep
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #402
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I put my truck in the garage today for the first time since last winter. We are supposed to get snow and a mixture of shit....I hope it is just the snow stuff cuz I wanna play!

I need to go buy a sled!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #403
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Cork, trust me, we tried just about everything. Catnip makes him aggressive with his sister...He goes more nuts. That shit isn't allowed in here. Tried it once and dayum...It was like kitty crack for him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
OOOOOOOooooooo Cat Nip!!!!!!! Ours slobbers and falls over asleep
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #404
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #405
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

We got plenty here..Throws snowball at G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I put my truck in the garage today for the first time since last winter. We are supposed to get snow and a mixture of shit....I hope it is just the snow stuff cuz I wanna play!

I need to go buy a sled!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #406
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Hey Cork, trust me, we tried just about everything. Catnip makes him aggressive with his sister...He goes more nuts. That shit isn't allowed in here. Tried it once and dayum...It was like kitty crack for him...

Damn.....I got nuthin'
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #407
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

I saw what you did.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:19 PM   #408
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

here's what I have to say about that

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #409
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
I am off to Christmas shop. Wish me luck.
*blink*
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
How people can be depressed about the holidays?

Me too.

All sorts of social obligations, more than usual.

Endless lines at stores.

Money no one can afford having to be spent.

Whose family's feelings do we want to hurt this year?

Memories of those who are no longer with us.

I have to admit, I am pretty depressed about the whole thing and have yet to place my first Christmas ornament or buy my first present. Blah.

(OK....except for on Farmtown, what is wrong with me???)
This time of year is very hard for a lot of folks. Just try to be kind to yourself, mkay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
The only reason I get depressed around the holidays is because I have to spend them alone. Again.
Hop a plane to WA. You can play in the snow and I'll take the photographic evidence. Oh, and you can help me do this --->

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Good point! I should be thankful for what I have.

I have done that a lot too, I am sincerely not sure which is worse.

One year a friend and I bought yummy food, made pretty red and green drinks and rented some good movies, to be honest, it is one of my fondest Christmas Day memories ever.
I prefer the more homey, comfortable holiday events to the formal ones. You can't wear your pjs to the company party, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
I saw what you did.
The two of you are on the same wave length that G is.

G is for gnome!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #410
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Random Posters,

I came in here to apologize to all of you for the comment that I made the other day about being depressed this time of the year. I realize that I failed to think about the impact of My words and in the end I upset many of you, which was certainly not My intention at all. I suffer from depression and know how hard it can be to function on even the simplest of days, so I should certainly have thought more about the impact of My statement before posting it (actually I shouldn't have even posted it at all).

I hope that you can all forgive Me for making that comment, I am sincerely sorry and do hope that you all know how much I love being here with you at the Planet
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #411
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I want to go shopping, but the 20 degree windy weather outside has me holed up in the house with the heat cranked.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #412
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want Toasted Coconut Sesame Brittle or whatever the Hell it's called and I want it NOW!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #413
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I want some puppy chow!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #414
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
I want some puppy chow!

My housemates just bought 120 pounds of kibble, ifn you wanna come over, but I have to tell you.....my food is better.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #415
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My housemates just bought 120 pounds of kibble, ifn you wanna come over, but I have to tell you.....my food is better.
Hahaha....no no no.... although I won't turn down cookin!!! hey

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #416
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation
Default I don't know why

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #417
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

I love my dogs.
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:30 AM   #418
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
Hahaha....no no no.... although I won't turn down cookin!!! hey

Me either!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2009, 03:49 AM   #419
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default 4:45 a.m. here -

I'm wide the hell awake.

I'm going to balance my checkbook now, can't find my calculator... This should be "interesting". (It's been awhile.)

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:52 AM   #420
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
I'm wide the hell awake.

I'm going to balance my checkbook now, can't find my calculator... This should be "interesting". (It's been awhile.)

Use the calculator feature on your computer.

I'm misunderestimated.

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff