Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2010, 05:03 AM   #1
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am the Biggest Loser...Kinda.

I have many if not most of you on my facebook. Because of this, many if not most of you will already know what I am going through currently.

I am making a change in my life that has desperately needed to happen for a very long time.

I know a lot of people may wonder about why I am taking something of such a private nature to such a large and public audience.

I have a few reasons:
1) The more people that know, the more accountability I have.
2) If I can inspire just one person to join me in this life saving change, I will feel blessed and it will all be worth it.
3) I have tried and failed a million times, this time, it's real. I just wanted everyone to know *nod*

I hope I have piqued interest. As some of you may not know what the hell I am talking about. Let me spill.

I am 25 years old, and weighed 391 lbs on Tuesday of last week. (I haven't weighed for this week, so I don't know how I've done so far.) On Tuesday of last week, my weight creeping up toward 400lbs, I decided enough was e-fucking-nough and it was time to do something about it.

I have always been a big girl. Always been a lil self conscious about it. But, I could get dressed up, put on my make up and low cut shirt and feel sexy and wanted. All of that has changed. I can't feel pretty in this weight. Mostly, I feel disgusting and disgusted.

I will ALWAYS be chunky. I will ALWAYS have "extra lbs." I understand this, and actually like it. I like curves and soft spots and yummy yummy handles. I think people of all sizes are beautiful and amazing.

RIght now, however, I am unhealthy and unhappy.

So...I am changing. Not dieting....changing.

I am starting this thread in an attempt to not only gather support for myself, but more so that others undergoing the same changes might make themselves known so that I can be a support to them.

I have lots of resources.....I've been overweight my whole life....I can help...you can help me.

Let's join together so at the first BFP Reunion we can be comfortable in our own skin.....and happy that we are working toward being who we want to be physically and mentally

P.S.- I work the evening shift...and work out after work each day...so I don't get online until after midnight pacific time. Please, don't think that if I don't respond right away that it means that i'm not listening. Just give me time *wink*
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote