Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #1121
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i must confess....

....though i really appreciate assertive & confident people, i am not feeling the overly aggressive ones.

Kinda makes me wanna
Old 01-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #1122
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I was wrong about the plug in Hitachi
Old 01-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #1123
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I started this in the wrong thread but caught myself

I confess I did nothing today. I had so much to do but I procrastinated and did none of it.I am lucky I showered, how lazy I am today. I havent even gotten out of my robe yet! LAZY!

I confess I slept for 11 hours! Now this is a record for me. I have been sleeping 4 to 5 hours but last night I slept 11 damn hours. And I think this has something to do with my laziness today. I feel like a slug. Its not a pleasant feeling. I should feel good but I dont...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #1124
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
i must confess....

....though i really appreciate assertive & confident people, i am not feeling the overly aggressive ones.

Kinda makes me wanna
I confess
  • I wonder if they need some Sees Candy. *smirk*
  • I could not resist!
  • If I had a donut maybe I wouldn't be thinking about the chocolate covered peanut brittle from Sees Candy. This is probably not the case but, well...there you go.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #1125
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I got up and did dishes and cleaned cat litter and ran the vaccum and put on clothes..now I feel better

I confess I am enjoying a conversation on here

I confess I really like doing the majjoing arcade game and have figured out what I was doing wrong.

I confess I am seduced easily by chocolate cherrios sitting on my counter

I confess I love my crows I feed....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 03:49 PM   #1126
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess that I am feeling a bit wild inside. Pent of energy and passions long overdue. I confess that even as busy as I am glimpses of naughty thoughts and visions somehow sneak in. I confess that I may be contemplating a prowl, a hunt and all should be forewarned. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #1127
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I confess I got up and did dishes and cleaned cat litter and ran the vaccum and put on clothes..now I feel better

I confess I am enjoying a conversation on here

I confess I really like doing the majjoing arcade game and have figured out what I was doing wrong.

I confess I am seduced easily by chocolate cherrios sitting on my counter

I confess I love my crows I feed....
I confess I am not familiar with chocolate cheerios. Is this a cereal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I confess that I am feeling a bit wild inside. Pent of energy and passions long overdue. I confess that even as busy as I am glimpses of naughty thoughts and visions somehow sneak in. I confess that I may be contemplating a prowl, a hunt and all should be forewarned. lol
I confess to wondering should be take cover or join you in your walk on the wild side.

I also confess to wondering there is something in the air because I may have possibly into mischief at work. Possibly I said. I am an innocent tiger after all. *smirks while hiding flicking tail*

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #1128
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

- i'm starting to develop a 'liking' for the snap, crackle & pop sound my cell phone makes when i get a text or call.. lmao..

- if i can reach my desired weight, i will sign up for skydiving as my reward.. my cousin does a weekend class, that involves a 3 day camping weekend, classes and then 3 jumps, it would be a blast!

- i am craving reese peanut butter cups, but this banana will do me just fine, i think

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 07:11 PM   #1129
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I have been hanging onto something for far to long and it is just time to let it go....I also confess I am so hurt and angry I could just sit and cry all evening.....Now it's time to process it all blah
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #1130
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to nearly giving in to an early morning "Al Bundy moment"...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #1131
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

-I need to apologize to my history professor. I corrected him in class today, about the fact that Mississippi was the last state to ratify the 13th Amendment. He said it was South Carolina. I'm being a brat today!

-I'm feeling much better! I cannot wait until I'm done with these cold meds....

-I'm off to bed!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #1132
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am correcting myself!

Thanks to Jesse pointing out about Mississippi, the last state to ratify this amendment was Delaware.

I'm off to la la land!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I must confess,

-I need to apologize to my history professor. I corrected him in class today, about the fact that Mississippi was the last state to ratify the 13th Amendment. He said it was South Carolina. I'm being a brat today!

-I'm feeling much better! I cannot wait until I'm done with these cold meds....

-I'm off to bed!
Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 AM   #1133
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Are you sure it was Delaware? Doesn't seem right.

Quote:
I am correcting myself!

Thanks to Jesse pointing out about Mississippi, the last state to ratify this amendment was Delaware.

I'm off to la la land!

Zimmy
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 01:41 AM   #1134
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i confess.... i'm wondering if it's spelled

single tail or singletail?

Old 01-27-2011, 04:12 AM   #1135
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

i'm draggin' butt this morning, getting ready for work, and jealous school is cancelled for the children because of the storm we're going to get - why can't work be cancelled too *pouts* lol

i have my work clothes in the dryer right now, just so i can feel the warmth when getting dressed, lol..i love that warm outta the dryer feeling...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 04:25 AM   #1136
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...I was told to get more sleep at night so my body could rest....I'm up to about 6 1/2 hrs of sleep a night and my arse is dragging. I feel better on about 4 hrs sleep and can't seem to get going in the morning on 6 1/2.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #1137
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

i confess -

i am the queen of bumping threads that haven't been posted in for months today!

call me nosey nelly, i've been allll over this place today!

naughty threads included, *grinz*

Old 01-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #1138
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am correcting myself!

I'm off to la la land!

Zimmy
13th Amendment
Slavery was an institution in America in the 18th and 19th centuries. The Southern states, with their agricultural economies, relied on the slavery system to ensure the cash crops (cotton, hemp, rice, indigo, and tobacco, primarily) were tended and cultivated. Slaves were not unknown in the North, but abolition in the North was completed by the 1830's. In 1808, the Congress prohibited the slave trade, not a year later than allowed in the Constitution. A series of compromises, laws, acts, and bills tried to keep the balance between the slave states and the non-slave states. For a more thorough history of slavery, see the Slavery Topic Page.

South Carolina voted to secede from the United States as a result of Abraham Lincoln's election to the Presidency. Lincoln had, over time, voiced strong objections to slavery, and his incoming administration was viewed as a threat to the right of the states to keep their institutions, particularly that of slavery, the business of the states. More states seceded, eleven in all, forming the Confederate States of America. The secession movement led to the Civil War. In the waning days of the war, which ran from 1861 to 1865, the Congress approved an amendment to abolish slavery in all of the United States. Once the CSA was defeated, approval of the 13th Amendment was quick in the Northern states. By the end of 1865, eight of the eleven Confederate states had also ratified it. Proposed on January 31, 1865, it was ratified on December 6, 1865 (309 days). Eventually, all of the CSA states except Mississippi ratified the 13th after the war; Mississippi ratified the amendment in 1995.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #1139
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

From www.usconstitution.net:

Mississippi ratified the amendment in 1995, but because the state never officially notified the US Archivist, the ratification is not official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
13th Amendment
Slavery was an institution in America in the 18th and 19th centuries. The Southern states, with their agricultural economies, relied on the slavery system to ensure the cash crops (cotton, hemp, rice, indigo, and tobacco, primarily) were tended and cultivated. Slaves were not unknown in the North, but abolition in the North was completed by the 1830's. In 1808, the Congress prohibited the slave trade, not a year later than allowed in the Constitution. A series of compromises, laws, acts, and bills tried to keep the balance between the slave states and the non-slave states. For a more thorough history of slavery, see the Slavery Topic Page.

South Carolina voted to secede from the United States as a result of Abraham Lincoln's election to the Presidency. Lincoln had, over time, voiced strong objections to slavery, and his incoming administration was viewed as a threat to the right of the states to keep their institutions, particularly that of slavery, the business of the states. More states seceded, eleven in all, forming the Confederate States of America. The secession movement led to the Civil War. In the waning days of the war, which ran from 1861 to 1865, the Congress approved an amendment to abolish slavery in all of the United States. Once the CSA was defeated, approval of the 13th Amendment was quick in the Northern states. By the end of 1865, eight of the eleven Confederate states had also ratified it. Proposed on January 31, 1865, it was ratified on December 6, 1865 (309 days). Eventually, all of the CSA states except Mississippi ratified the 13th after the war; Mississippi ratified the amendment in 1995.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 01:45 PM   #1140
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess - today RAWKS

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: