Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Pennsylvania Forums

Old 11-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default hellooooooooooooo anyone home

Ok so anyone in PA?
I am....a transplant.....born and raised new jersey...explains a lot doesnt it.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:39 AM   #2
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Nope no one here.. cept you and I dean... *evil grin*
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PoeticWitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

hummm this coud get dangerous muckles
Old 11-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

You should have kept your ass in Jersey.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #5
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

dangerous? how so? you think I might jump your bones or something? lol then it might lead to more serious things like
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #6
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

you are not the only two... I am in pa as well.. right between the two of you... good ole Lancaster County woot woot

Smiles

Last edited by hottprof; 11-21-2009 at 10:48 PM. Reason: signature
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 06:57 AM   #7
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
you are not the only two... I am in pa as well.. right between the two of you... good ole Lancaster County woot woot

Smiles
woot! Yay! we are not alone in the world!! Welcome!!! I have been to Lancaster a time or two.. but for some reason I dont remember much of it... hmmm... have a wonderful day!
Old 11-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #8
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

nope never alone in the world when you have a "Friend in Pennsylvania"

lol sorry that was pretty bad...
Lancaster is Amish Country so horse and buggy land

Smiles
Old 11-26-2009, 11:31 PM   #9
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Here at home in PA. Former N.J. resident also.
New Hope area now. My brother owns Mollys Pub in the city of Lancaster.
Stopping in to say hi.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:34 AM   #10
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeminineAllure View Post
Here at home in PA. Former N.J. resident also.
New Hope area now. My brother owns Mollys Pub in the city of Lancaster.
Stopping in to say hi.
OMG I love Mollys the best sour grape martini's EVER... next time you come to visit let me know... we should meet up and grab drinks

Smiles
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #11
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

*shouts out to neighbors*
Been in Central PA for many years.... but soon, Portland Oregon bound.
Can't wait! I'm gonna really miss some special friends here... but the only place I have to gather to meet others like myself is Liquid891. (I'm not a bar hopper though...)
It would be GREAT to get together for some kind of brunch or casual dinner with my PA neighbors? Any ideas?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

ok just let me know where u all are gonna meet up........... hotprof can pick me up..........she's a

Would be fun to gather together and................
Old 12-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hey I do not even know what Liquid891 is so you are ovboisly a step ahead of where to meet people in central pa...

welcome Sweet and Content... even if it is only for a little

*yeah I can pick ya up dean... I just do not know where that is...*

Smiles
Old 12-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #14
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
hey I do not even know what Liquid891 is so you are ovboisly a step ahead of where to meet people in central pa...

welcome Sweet and Content... even if it is only for a little

*yeah I can pick ya up dean... I just do not know where that is...*

Smiles
Thank you kindly, Hottprof, much appreciated.
Liquid was previously known as the local "lesbian bar", now with new owners and a new "more inclusive feel", it's known as one of the few "gay bars" in Harrisburg. You can google "Liquid891" for their website if you wish. , I have attended one nice "show" where they did a Drag Queen show and Bellydancers for a fund raiser... but I don't care for bars and am not a smoker. We are not far from Amish Country, but I can only speak for myself at this time...I'd enjoy possibly meeting for a brunch at, say maybe, a place that serves a nice breakfast and where we can enjoy good company and awesome conversation? My moving day is the last week of December, sorry for short notice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #15
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sisters in Philadelphia has great Karaoke nights every Thursday. Center City seems far from many of you though.
http://www.sistersnightclub.com/about.html
Old 12-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #16
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

no way for me to get to Phillie unless some picks my happy arse up in York... Harrisburg is easier for me to get to.... um yeah we need to figure this out...
Old 12-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #17
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

York or in between Harrisburg and Philly is good for me... I can't promise yet as I'd like to discuss with my partner, but being that I'm on sebatical until the move, my schedule is pretty much open.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #18
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default New Years in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber.ducky View Post
no way for me to get to Phillie unless some picks my happy arse up in York... Harrisburg is easier for me to get to.... um yeah we need to figure this out...
Anyone have any plans for New Years in PA? I've attend "Carlisle First Night" before and LOVED it. It was good, clean, safe fun with many activities, good food and fireworks. And it wasn't nearly as crazy as Times Square or other big cities. I would LOVE to go this year. Would anyone like to join us? We could help work out/organize accommodations & travel. http://www.firstnightcarlisle.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 08:01 PM   #19
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi from the other side of PA! I'm a transplant too...but from way to many places to start naming them! LOL

Pittsburgh is where I call home...for now.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #20
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

*knocking on the door* waiting patiently..........for a minute or two lol

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post: