Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Pennsylvania Forums

Old 02-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #21
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Lusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the rough

Ok .. i am in PA .. a transplant from Jersey as well .. (What part of Jersey are you transplanted from) ..

Unfortunately I live up in the Northeastern part of Pa just outside of Scranton..

Maybe this summer I will have to come down to hang with you all in the southern part of the state.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #22
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusciousblondefemme View Post
Ok .. i am in PA .. a transplant from Jersey as well .. (What part of Jersey are you transplanted from) ..

Unfortunately I live up in the Northeastern part of Pa just outside of Scranton..

Maybe this summer I will have to come down to hang with you all in the southern part of the state.
Welcome! That sounds great!! If my new job doesn't take me out of state by then... I'd be happy to show you around to some very beautiful and peaceful, fun places in Central PA... if you enjoy going to Pride, I was VERY impressed with Harrisburg Pride. There's many nice, enjoyable places nearby that don't cost much to have a great day. I like to go north-east to Bangor to hike and brush up on my photography skills at Columcille Megalith Park (one of my most favorite places in the world!)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:46 PM   #23
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Lusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the rough

Thank You for welcoming me to the thread.. Lets hope that you dont get taken outta PA before you can show me around ..

I hear wonderful things about Harrisburg and Philly.. I usually go to Pride in NYC but am up to going in new places as well..
Old 02-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #24
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank You for welcoming me to the thread.. Lets hope that you dont get taken outta PA before you can show me around ..

I hear wonderful things about Harrisburg and Philly.. I usually go to Pride in NYC but am up to going in new places as well..
Harrisburg Pride was very well organized, in a BEAUTIFUL location on Front Street right next to the river and lots of shade trees, a huge well planned parade and vendors (Ohhh I LOVE "Dykes on Bikes"!! melts my heart every time!)

Maybe when spring gets here (or just a little warmer weather) we can plan a day trip to enjoy the sunshine and maybe get a bunch of us together for lunch?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #25
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

that sounds wonderful to me ... Lets try and organize this
Old 03-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #26
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
that sounds wonderful to me ... Lets try and organize this
I felt and heard SPRING today!!
You still interested in trying to set something up for a warm, spring day get-together? No pressure...

Anyone else in PA (or nearby) interested in a casual day out sometime in the near future???
Old 03-06-2010, 10:45 AM   #27
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I felt and heard SPRING today!!
You still interested in trying to set something up for a warm, spring day get-together? No pressure...

Anyone else in PA (or nearby) interested in a casual day out sometime in the near future???
Yes I am definately up for a get together... With the beautiful sun out today and the sky blue it makes me want to go play
Old 03-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #28
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I live in NJ...and depending on where you have this little spring shindiig... would love to be there ... let me know!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #29
zannadyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch, genderbender, queer, fag-boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible
Relationship Status:
in love with a trans-dude!

zannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all... I'd like to join you PA-ians here. Born in NJ, but lived in PA all my life, except the 1 1/2 years I lived in Sweden (not to be confused with Switzerland)... I have lived in many areas of Pa, and am familiar with most of the state. Grew up in Lansdale, outside Philly, moved to Millersville (and went to Penn Manor HighSchool), then moved up to Selinsgrove, where I graduated highschool. Lived in Bethlehem, Clarion, Williamsport, and now... Pottstown! I have been to Liquid and Stallions in harrisburg, The Ranch in York, Sisters and others in Philly, but my favorite gay/lesbian bar by far is Diamonz with Stonewall a close second! Anyway... just thought I'd let you all know I am out here too!
“Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people.” Zig Ziglar
zannadyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zannadyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2010, 05:48 AM   #30
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannadyke View Post
Hi all... I'd like to join you PA-ians here. Born in NJ, but lived in PA all my life, except the 1 1/2 years I lived in Sweden (not to be confused with Switzerland)... I have lived in many areas of Pa, and am familiar with most of the state. Grew up in Lansdale, outside Philly, moved to Millersville (and went to Penn Manor HighSchool), then moved up to Selinsgrove, where I graduated highschool. Lived in Bethlehem, Clarion, Williamsport, and now... Pottstown! I have been to Liquid and Stallions in harrisburg, The Ranch in York, Sisters and others in Philly, but my favorite gay/lesbian bar by far is Diamonz with Stonewall a close second! Anyway... just thought I'd let you all know I am out here too!

jello zannadyke,

welcome to the PA thread.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #31
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone! I live in Pa as well. Central Pa...near Hershey.
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #32
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

*waving from the Pittsburgh area
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonebutchinpa View Post

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #33
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Hello from The Poconos...2-hour drive from The Big Apple & Philly.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:41 PM   #34
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there Ms Hpychick and Ms Cinderella. Pleasure to meet both of you ladies
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:08 AM   #35
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonebutchinpa View Post
I use to love going to Hershey.... I am down in York... rather boring place that is trying to be a city... if you knew me you would know why I said that last statement... lol I crack myself up sometimes.. anyways! Jellos!
Old 05-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #36
MissRoni

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

MissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST ReputationMissRoni Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pittsburgh Pride

Anyone going this year to Pittsburgh's Pride? My UU congregation would like to plan a trip up, but I don't know where to go for the parade. I sure would appreciate any inside info.

MissRoni
(Down in Morgantown, WV)
MissRoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #37
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation
Default PA adventure

Hi,

We should meet up in Philly or AC sometime this summer! Let me know and I will advertise it around Philadelphia.

Did want to do a lingerie party anyway ...

Any femmes want to help?

LotusFlower
Old 06-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #38
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post

Did want to do a lingerie party anyway ...

Any femmes want to help?

LotusFlower
ME ME ME!!!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #39
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

bump... bump... anyone around?
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:15 AM   #40
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Meeee......meeee.....meeeee!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post: