Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 05-21-2014, 08:55 PM   #361
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Lightening

Think of what you could buy with nearly SIX hundred dollars a year hair lightening cash.

Finally found time to visit the fabbo young barber dude I've found...he's at the local indoor (Abingdon Street) market as it happens. I love that he takes his time, does a really great job and is still the cheapest in town.
I got bitten to billy-o by midges at the wedding on Saturday...seems they chewed my head good and proper...the bites were revealed [and the tops painfully shaved off all of them] by the clippers.

<<<clickable
Taken just a few minutes ago, this is the 'morning' or 'daily casual' can't-be-bothered quiff with no product. M'hair is so thick it does what I want it to do pretty much on it's own
This looks great! Are you going to keep up with the sides and back on your own or let it grow out to a length?

I have thick hair also, regrettably it does not seem to be entirely compliant with my wishes. I've got about 1-1/2" on top and getting around1/2-3/4" on the sides and back. Since this is new to me it's a learning process. Seems like I'm getting one heck of a cowlick about and inch over from the main swirl. Makes it look like I'm signaling a right turn.

I am experimenting with 'product' and having mostly good luck. I have for years used American Crew shampoo and a little dab of their Palmade to knock the fuzz and keep it looking like hair. I got the next two levels of stuff to try; a Forming cream and some stuff called Fiber. I like them both and it is sort of length progressive.

I went with a rogue brand of stuff called 'moldable rubber' for exactly one day. I got it because it is a Japanese product specifically for asian hair which is what mine seems to be like. I'm of Scottish decent, so go figure. I turned my hair into concrete and I smelled like a 14 year old Japanese schoolgirl for the day (at least the hello kitty stereotype). Yeah, not so much for me. My AC stuff smells very little and the palmade and fiber both I actually like and it dissipates in maybe an hour.Bonus points for being able to still run my fingers through it and it isn't weird feeling. The fiber however has a consistency like refrigerated butter in the jar and has a learning curve.

I can't believe I'm doing all this but it still takes less than 2 minutes flat, so I'll hang in there.

Quote:
Note the two b.c.r [ball closure ring] ear-rings.
I took all my piercings out years ago, bar four of them, 3 of which can't be seen by the general public I took out yet another in the last couple of years and now there's only 2 that cannot be seen.
Recently, upon hitting two years clean I decided to mark it in a small way with two small, purple bcrs in my ear...just the one, the left ear.

Any other chaps wear stuff in the ear-lug/s?
When I was 11 my ears were pierced standard one per side. When I was 17 I was 'adopted' by my butch mentor 10 years my senior and in learning the signals to present it was decided to double pierce my left ear per code. It wasn't common in 1978 so it was actually noticed. Also the left pinky ring, although I did not get the left back of wrist pentagon tattoo. Those are my only piercings ever and I still have them. I have thought to take them out from time to time, maybe someday I will.

I like your commemorative bars, maybe I'll hang onto mine because they were also commemorative of a time and a history for me.

Last edited by Kelt; 05-21-2014 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Can't count
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2014, 04:10 AM   #362
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
This looks great! Are you going to keep up with the sides and back on your own or let it grow out to a length?

I have thick hair also, regrettably it does not seem to be entirely compliant with my wishes. I've got about 1-1/2" on top and getting around1/2-3/4" on the sides and back. Since this is new to me it's a learning process. Seems like I'm getting one heck of a cowlick about and inch over from the main swirl. Makes it look like I'm signaling a right turn.

I am experimenting with 'product' and having mostly good luck. I have for years used American Crew shampoo and a little dab of their Palmade to knock the fuzz and keep it looking like hair. I got the next two levels of stuff to try; a Forming cream and some stuff called Fiber. I like them both and it is sort of length progressive.

I went with a rogue brand of stuff called 'moldable rubber' for exactly one day. I got it because it is a Japanese product specifically for asian hair which is what mine seems to be like. I'm of Scottish decent, so go figure. I turned my hair into concrete and I smelled like a 14 year old Japanese schoolgirl for the day (at least the hello kitty stereotype). Yeah, not so much for me. My AC stuff smells very little and the palmade and fiber both I actually like and it dissipates in maybe an hour.Bonus points for being able to still run my fingers through it and it isn't weird feeling. The fiber however has a consistency like refrigerated butter in the jar and has a learning curve.

I can't believe I'm doing all this but it still takes less than 2 minutes flat, so I'll hang in there.
Cheers mate!
I'll be letting the shaved back and sides grow in for a month-6 weeks before having it all done again...leaving the quiff long so that it eventually can be brushed back proper 50s stylee.
I think it looks best after 2 or 3 weeks growth.
The shaved sides are done with a detailer, so it's even shorter than regular clippers with no comb guard, this gives me a good week extra of it looking good before it all goes 'over'.
Still mulling on having the back/sides done with a straight razor

I'm having similar travail finding a product that I like and does what I want.
I don't like wax, clay or putty, they make the hair feel horrible to me.
I've got one that a friend-with-benefits left, L'oreal SomethingorOther which doesn't set everything like concrete, gotta keep a bit of bounce or 'swing' to that quiff. I think it looks best once I've run my fingers through it when the product has fully dried and set.
Like ya say, it's all a bit of a learning curve, esp. for a chap who's not had hair since Adam were a lad

Quote:
When I was 11 my ears were pierced standard one per side. When I was 17 I was 'adopted' by my butch mentor 10 years my senior and in learning the signals to present it was decided to double pierce my left ear per code. It wasn't common in 1978 so it was actually noticed. Also the left pinky ring, although I did not get the left back of wrist pentagon tattoo. Those are my only piercings ever and I still have them. I have thought to take them out from time to time, maybe someday I will.

I like your commemorative bars, maybe I'll hang onto mine because they were also commemorative of a time and a history for me.

Hah! Butch Badges! I don't remember if we had a specific tattoo, apart from a double womyn's (sic) symbol, to denote such though....I wasn't yet 'out' in the 70s sadly.
Shoulda been, but wasn't!
So glad I left my utterly fabbalus skin unmarked.
There was 5 piercings in m'left ear and 4 in the right...I did have both done as a youngster of course. I just kept adding more holes as I got older.
It's cute the things we do to fit into our tribe, especially when we're new to said tribe.
I see the same happening in fellowship circles. It makes me smile when the lads get clean and start looking after themselves properly and wanting to look good, they get their brand new B/pool Fellowship boy badges...Adidas trainers (sneakers)! Fitting into the tribe.

Piercings were a very conscious option when I started them in my late 20s; I knew I could take them out if I got bored or life decreed a more conservative appearance. Bored was always the most likely of the two options

All I need now is to win the Lotto so that I can have hand-made Church's brogues, Saville Row suits and Jermyn Street shirts.

In the meantime I guess I'll continue to develop the smart slob look
Old 05-22-2014, 05:42 AM   #363
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Kelt, where I get my haircut I can bring back products I don't like after trying them. I don't know if they do this with people who don't get their hair cut there, but it is possible. All of the products they sell, they use on their customers. So, if someone brings a product back, they will just use it. I never need a receipt or anything. I believe this is standard for all customers.

Every once in a while I try a different product, but always find myself coming back to my old faithful.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:33 AM   #364
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Kelt, where I get my haircut I can bring back products I don't like after trying them. I don't know if they do this with people who don't get their hair cut there, but it is possible. All of the products they sell, they use on their customers. So, if someone brings a product back, they will just use it. I never need a receipt or anything. I believe this is standard for all customers.

Every once in a while I try a different product, but always find myself coming back to my old faithful.
Well, I don't go to a salon kind of place. I used to go to a Supercuts chain store which may be where I first got the Pomade, ever since I just order online from Amazon. I go to an old school blue collar barber. It isn't "Neo" or "retro" and may be the last one in town that hasn't gone the way of the hipsters. I like the vibe for some reason.

This is on the wall and it's older than I am:

They don't sell products or wash your hair or anything other than cut it and give a great quick neck and temple massage at the end. If I needed to shave I'd love to get a hot one there.

I have thought of going to one of the hipster queer barbers just for fun but haven't made it yet. I'm holding that option in reserve though, I could probably get a ton of great advice and information. They are very popular and so you need an appt, it would require driving, and I can't even imagine what they charge. It's easier for me to walk a couple of blocks, no appt needed, and get out in 10 minutes.

Btw, I'm not disparaging the salon experience. It's nice to go get pampered and get the full treatment, I've had that in the past. I might do it as a couple of times a year treat but I'd rather keep the bucks in my pocket and be quick most of the time.

When I do a pamper it's going in for full body deep tissue massage every few months and that is pricey so I really feel like it should be one or the other and not both.

This is my product 'group' and I am happy with the variety of options with them so I'm probably done with trials. (I can't believe I have three things for hair)

Last edited by Kelt; 05-22-2014 at 08:37 AM. Reason: To edit
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2014, 06:38 PM   #365
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I have to tell you, I am jealous of Kelt and Daktari. You guys have the freedom to cut your hair however you want, try different styles, etc.

Sometimes I hate corporate America (ok, so I'm not in corporate America, but you get the point). I have pushed the envelope as far as it can go and then some in terms of gender presentation, but I can't go "out there" with the hair (Daktari) or masculine to the point of a flat top (Kelt).

Kelt, you have no idea how much I would like the option to just hit the barbershop. Salon is by necessity, not choice.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2014, 05:10 AM   #366
Daktari

It almost pains me to tell you that the current 'do', minus the extreme quiffage is the 'do' du jour for the local chav lads.

(UK>US...chav = red-neck/trash types.....apologies for any offence caused using such perjoratives)
Old 05-23-2014, 09:00 AM   #367
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
It almost pains me to tell you that the current 'do', minus the extreme quiffage is the 'do' du jour for the local chav lads.

(UK>US...chav = red-neck/trash types.....apologies for any offence caused using such perjoratives)
Just think, you can get all the girls looking for a 'bad boy'. Which would be all of them.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:21 AM   #368
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

I think this still fits under "Attire" maybe as accesories.

I have always enjoyed what I call 'the stuff of pockets'. It turns out it is some kind of hipster fad to knoll their pockets and obsess over the details. Right up my alley.

I stumbled over a site that is providing endless amusment. Since I am usually the last to know, you may already be familiar with this as "Everyday Carry". There is a whole site (probably many) dedicated to it here.

What gets your pocket lint? Or do you roll with a "Manpurse"?

Which even has a forum!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #369
Cole

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Cole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST Reputation

I carry a messenger bag with me everywhere. I always have my computer, charger, phone, wallet, and paper planner on me. It's a major accessory of mine...and sometimes, if I sling it just right, it makes my dreaded upper region disappear.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2014, 05:25 PM   #370
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
I carry a messenger bag with me everywhere. I always have my computer, charger, phone, wallet, and paper planner on me. It's a major accessory of mine...and sometimes, if I sling it just right, it makes my dreaded upper region disappear.
This is so interesting. The FIRST item I bought after my top surgery was a messenger bag. I love the way they look across a male chest. i would look at bio guys/post op transguys wearing them and feel jealous.

With that said, I never use it. The logical place to carry it would be for work. But, it would create creases in my crisp dress shirts, so I carry by hand, or use a conservative briefcase.

I don't like the idea of a man purse, but it is a PIA to carry cell, wallet, and keys , everywhere. I am thinking of looking into those cell phone/wallet duos, but I don't think there is enough space in them for me.

I had already been on a wallet search. I am only on my 3rd wallet in 25 years (I get attached). I think I may go back to one of the old ones because it was perfect and it isn't demolished.

Kelt, I'm going to check out your links.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2014, 04:14 PM   #371
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

My EDC hasn't varied too much over the years, if anything I keep trying to minimize with an eventual goal of 'pockets of air'.

My wallet has been a simple leather card case with room for a few cards and some bills but the last few years I've usually just carried a stainless steel money clip with just my license, insurance card, 1 credit card, and rarely a bill for cash. Other than that, I have always carried a pocket knife and chapstick in one front pocket and a special little rouge case of my grandmothers in the other with meds in it.

Nowadays I carry my smartphone in the non-wallet back pocket which has moved my handkerchief to the a front pocket. Beyond that I will have either a house key if walking or the electric door opener if driving in my coin pocket. Because of climate I usually have sunglasses and depending on destination I may have readers and a book. I really prefer to carry as close to nothing as I can most of the time.

It's fascinating to see what others use although I'm pretty certain some is for show (three moleskins and four fancy pens?) for note taking I dictate into my phone.

I do like carefully curated personal belongings because I think you can learn a lot about a person by what they deem worthy of having on hand at all times.
Old 05-25-2014, 05:44 PM   #372
bokster

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Single

bokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputation

I like comfort over fashion so my default are jeans and tees. On hot days, a pair of shorts replaces the jeans.

But since I'm a single parent to three furry kids, and have to look credible as a management training consultant so I can continue to provide for them, I dress up when I meet with clients. That means wearing a crisply-ironed shirt with my jeans and leather shoes if it's a smart casual kind of meeting. If the nature of the meeting is serious, then I go corpy-dorpy with gray or black slacks and my favorite light pink shirt.

What's in my pockets: a black billfold that I try to keep as slim as possible as I put that in my right front pocket when I know that I'll be in a public place teeming with people. Mobile phone and car key in my left pocket.

When pockets are tight to put anything in them except for my wallet, then I use a small bag for my phone that I sling over my shoulders.
bokster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bokster For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 01:36 PM   #373
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Need to get a haircut but keep putting it off. I always shave the sides/back myself and go to get the top cut every few months or sometimes even up to a year. The latter used to work when I had a proper undercut (metalhead style with longer hair tied back + undercut), would get it cut let it grow for a year repeat etc. But long hair + undercut seems to be the new hipster thing the last few years, so I started cutting my hair shorter, but still leaving it as an undercut since shaved sides have always suited me better. The last while its been like this:

Current haircut

Usually gelled back, occasionally to the side, with Axe Hold+Touch. These days I've often been getting lazy though and just let it flop where it wants, especially as its gotten longer (down to my ears now).

So am thinking of getting it cut even shorter this time so I'll be able to go longer between cuts. Was thinking something along the lines of:

Possible new haircut

Minus Ronaldo's fancy highlights :P Have similar complexion/face as him but I'm really not a highlights kind of guy lol

And as far as for shaving I've been thinking the last month or so of getting a Dovo shavette since they're cheaper than real straight razors. One of the places I used to go the guy there would always use a straight razor and it was the best feeling/cut ever and was a lot less irritating. So have been thinking lately to get one myself. Anyone have experience with shavettes rather than straight razors for shaving their heads?
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 05:34 PM   #374
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone here know of a site, tutorials, that deals with changing or altering sewing patterns for men's clothes, for a butch dyke? I can't afford $200 or more for a tailored shirt, I can't find anyone who sews I can work out a deal with, so I'm gonna have to do this myself, damned it!

All the men's patterns, even the smallest size is too big and I can't find dress shirt patterns for adolescent boys. They seem to skip right over teens. From pre-teen kids to adult men.

Any advice or info? And yeah, thought I'd post this in the Femme section, as well.

Thanks
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 05:39 PM   #375
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieblu View Post
Does anyone here know of a site, tutorials, that deals with changing or altering sewing patterns for men's clothes, for a butch dyke? I can't afford $200 or more for a tailored shirt, I can't find anyone who sews I can work out a deal with, so I'm gonna have to do this myself, damned it!

All the men's patterns, even the smallest size is too big and I can't find dress shirt patterns for adolescent boys. They seem to skip right over teens. From pre-teen kids to adult men.

Any advice or info? And yeah, thought I'd post this in the Femme section, as well.

Thanks
Calling Kelt!

I'm sure he will be along shortly, even if it is only with advice.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #376
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieblu View Post

Thanks
Sounds like you may be "stature challenged" like me. If your on the small side both height and width there are a couple of things I've done to save on the $$. If you are handy enough to have a go at building shirts from scratch you may be able to do your own alterations. If not (like me) you might be able to hit a compromise.

I find that in some stores IF you can find a mens small that is actually small (try athletic cut) , they won't be in the folded shirt bin, as long as the shoulders and neck fit the sleeves can be 1-3cm too long and that looks all wrong. Having a tailor shorten the sleeves depending on cuff style isn't very expensive and if you've gotten it off the sales rack the total price will be okay.

The other is to hit the thrift/consignment/vintage shops. Frequently they will have older or european cuts that are smaller, if the shoulders and neck are good you can maybe have the side seams taken in a bit to avoid the baggies too.

If your big in the chest the side and back tapers can be your friend in avoiding the dreaded dart, but always, always, start with the shoulder fit. From there all else can be altered, and if you can do that yourself you're golden!

Oh hey! One more trick I found for myself; if you're looking for just everyday quality and you're good with white/light blue/ and white-light blue stripes then you're in luck. I've found that right about now when the stores are gearing up for back to school you can get really sturdy button ups in the boys department in the elusive big boy/very small man size WITH the right length sleeve. Try size 20. They are for school uniforms (think prep school) and are built hell-for-stout. Not too pricey either.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #377
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

One more thought:

If you can find ONE shirt that works for you, take it apart carefully and you can use it as a pattern for making more.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2014, 08:17 AM   #378
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
One more thought:

If you can find ONE shirt that works for you, take it apart carefully and you can use it as a pattern for making more.

That's probably what I will end up doing. Get one well fitting boy's shirt, then use as a pattern. I can always adjust the sleeve length-they are usually a little short-and add french cuffs.

Thanks Kelt!
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #379
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Hey Folks,

I found another source for outfit cards to help with the ever elusive 'casual' look.

Here ya go! http://uncrate.com/style/garb/
Old 08-14-2014, 09:17 AM   #380
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Great clothes. Just got my new loafers and waiting for some money to come in to buy clothes for play and teaching. Some days I have to wear old garb...some cropped pants which do look good on me....regardless of what I am wearing find that every tine I say ok won't pack today my briefs, which I love whether boxer briefs, briefs or athletic briefs go on and packer goes in. So I know clothes will have to accommodate packer.
Keltner like that like and the look I posted in gallery yesterday. But gap is more my price range, lol
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote