Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,024 Times in 8,524 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

The texts I have been getting lately!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 07:47 PM   #20442
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
First Butch

Thanked 21,728 Times in 4,241 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

A nice femme asked me to be her date! Of course, it isn't until September 2019. I guess I have plenty of time to get a haircut and stuff, lol.

- Rainer Maria Rilke

thriftytreasurehouse.com
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 11:16 PM   #20443
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,998 Times in 3,163 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

An acrobatic squirrel out back today and seeing about 13-15 turkey vultures flying around and land on the oak tree out back where our dog is buried.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 03:10 PM   #20444
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns.
Relationship Status:
Single. You have to be pretty amazing to change that.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Question

An invite to be a +1 wedding guest. Now to figure out what to wear to a spring wedding....
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2018, 07:24 PM   #20445
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,008 Times in 2,300 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

My new generator cranked the very first time I pushed the start button.

Also, I found a lift up bar on this generator that was "hidden from me" ... bar makes it so much easier to manuver ... it weighs 200 lbs.

I posted it's photo in the galleries. What a beauty! What a life-saver! I am so thankful for it!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 07:22 AM   #20446
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

my bestfriend she's a diamond of person and handsome ^-^
Old 01-04-2018, 10:06 AM   #20447
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
outlander
Relationship Status:
A ghrá, A amháin

Thanked 16,766 Times in 4,606 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

thisyay 2018
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 11:33 AM   #20448
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,324 Times in 1,276 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I love squirrels! About two years ago a couple of them showed up in my neighborhood! I've planted a few oak trees in the backyard to encourage them to come visit! Of course, it'll be a dozen years before they start decide to come to my backyard ... but I'm still excited that they're even in our neighborhood!

Conversely ... a friend says that squirrels are just rats with better PR! *gasp!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
An acrobatic squirrel out back today and seeing about 13-15 turkey vultures flying around and land on the oak tree out back where our dog is buried.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:43 PM   #20449
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,998 Times in 3,163 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My dogs reactions to the snow!!!!! They HATE it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #20450
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,222 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

A beautiful day that allowed me to give my truck a much needed bath, and go cruising on my motorcycle for a couple of hours. It's the simple things that make me the happiest.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:59 PM   #20451
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,398 Times in 3,564 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
A beautiful day that allowed me to give my truck a much needed bath, and go cruising on my motorcycle for a couple of hours. It's the simple things that make me the happiest.
There you go again, teasin'.
It's too cold here to wash my truck. The doors would freeze shut. It looks like it's been mud boggin' and after being on a highway that was recently treated with wet brine, it has little gray freckles.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #20452
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,222 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
There you go again, teasin'.
It's too cold here to wash my truck. The doors would freeze shut. It looks like it's been mud bogging and after being on a highway that was recently treated with wet brine, it has little gray freckles.
I'm innocent I tell ya! Get your ass to TX and quit yer bitchin'! It'd be just my luck you'd get here just in time for our next hard freeze...and you'd never let me live it down, lol My truck was looking pretty rough too, for the same reason. Although, mine may or may not have gone through the mud once or twice. Intentionally.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:09 AM   #20453
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,024 Times in 8,524 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Working my actual 8 hour shift and getting home in less than 35 minutes.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #20454
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,350 Times in 2,088 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smiling

What made me smile? My beloved Alabama Crimson Tide winning another championship. 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

Katniss~~
Katniss is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #20455
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,569 Times in 13,700 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Talks! ........................
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 06:02 PM   #20456
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,569 Times in 13,700 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
What made me smile? My beloved Alabama Crimson Tide winning another championship. 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

Katniss~~
i’m not an Alabama fan but i am happy your team won.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #20457
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,390 Times in 23,117 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My goofy guy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 07:15 PM   #20458
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,398 Times in 3,564 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
I'm innocent I tell ya! Get your ass to TX and quit yer bitchin'! It'd be just my luck you'd get here just in time for our next hard freeze...and you'd never let me live it down, lol My truck was looking pretty rough too, for the same reason. Although, mine may or may not have gone through the mud once or twice. Intentionally.
Innocent? My (flat) ass!
You gave me truck warshing fever! She's all sparkly clean now, ready for the next North Carolina orange clay mud puddle!!
Get yer camp fire and marshmellers ready ...my pretty truck is loaded with camp gear, GPS ready, Weather app downloaded, Trip Odometer set, Texas KOA alerted for arrival.... Ready, Set,...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 09:44 PM   #20459
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
outlander
Relationship Status:
A ghrá, A amháin

Thanked 16,766 Times in 4,606 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A neighbor said he loved my cookies i should sell them
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 03:07 PM   #20460
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

I completed a major project this morning. I tried to get it out yesterday, but the fax machine kept messing up.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, smile