Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: What are your feelings about feet?
Gross! 19 21.35%
Pretty! 13 14.61%
Hot! 13 14.61%
All of the above 10 11.24%
None of the above 34 38.20%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feet!

Because I'm curious.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love toe clevage! Yes, I do. I always am happy when Spring arrives and women are dawning new shoe fashion and painted toenails are flowing. Hummm... I think this is also because I am a leg person.... all connected.

Then there is the wonder of foot massage and how relaxing it is as well as sensual.

I also take good care of my own feet. You never know when you will be sharing a bed and there is nothing worse than cracked feet with uneven nails against skin! Not going to do that to someone.

LOL, a thread on feet is great!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I don't care much about feet as long as they are clean and toenails are trimmed. Don't have a foot fetish.......

HOWEVER...........shoes.......well that is a whole 'nuther story.......I gots me a big ole femme shoe fetish......
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I am not into feet but mine are pretty

Old 11-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I clicked the wrong option...but anyways. I am indifferent to feet. I mean, they can be handy what with body stabilization and all. But other than that...meh.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't care for them. I mean, they serve a purpose and I like mine to look as nice as possible whenever I can, but they are nothing to write home about.

I don't think they are gross....although SOME people's feet are pretty damn disgusting....but I didn't see an 'Ummm, no' option so I chose 'none of the above'.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I've see some really skanky-looking feet in flip flops.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

But yeah sexy Butch or Femme feet in flops. Yum.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #9
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I've see some really skanky-looking feet in flip flops.
So, you like this yes?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #10
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my sub must do serious foot worship...I have the most sensitive feet in the world. They are attached right to my clit. My glorious clit! (oh wait thats a different thread and NO I am not posting a photo in THAT thread!)

I take very good care of my feet..well, my girl does. He makes sure they are well cared for, pampered and fussed over.

I can barely tolerate having a mouth on my feet, especially my toes, and it is impossible for me not to wail into loud and deep moans when this happens. I do not let every lover do this to me for it is SO intense for me. I am my most vulnerable during foot fancy.

I do not want to DO foot fun. Its definitely a one way street...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #11
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Default shoes/feet/shoes/feet

Feet are so intertwined with shoes for me. Feet, on their own, don't really do anything for me but I do like shoes. (I've been posting like a crazed person on the shoe thread.)

I agree with the majority of posts here, nice, clean, well-groomed feet, sans shoes, are pretty (or handsome, depending on who they are attached to.) But icky feet are just...I don't even want to think about it.

My feet love to be massaged, it's such a treat. Makes me purr.

And I always feel maximum sexiness with painted toes and heels.

I must confess I've never had a professional pedi or mani. Shocking for a Femme, I know. (Maybe this should be on the Confessions thread.) I just prefer to do it myself, thanks.

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 06:33 AM   #12
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

There are close to 8,000 nerve endings in each foot.

Acupuncture meridians start or end in the feet (and hands)

Reflexes corresponding to all of the body parts, are in the feet.

So there is a reason why it feels so dang good to have our feet rubbed!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 07:08 AM   #13
Daktari

As someone who is anosmic (I was born without a sense of smell), the only time I think I smelled something is when I was having reflexology. Just sayin' like.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #14
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I am NOT intimidated. Sounds like you are surrounded by a bunch if whimps . Sorry for you HoneyB.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:58 PM   #15
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I am NOT intimidated. Sounds like you are surrounded by a bunch if whimps . Sorry for you HoneyB.
Well I know there's a few here that have talked to me for ... jesus, how long?? 15 years? (Toughy...) and some long term people who aren't intimidated by me in the slightest.

And I'm not concerned about intimdating YOU Jaggs. I'm pretty sure I could drop a brick on your toe and it could start a conversation. It might start with you swearing at me, but it would start one...

Please note the tie in to feet there...
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: