Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #301
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Yes you simply did, you hyptnotized me with your mind powers

ps it's your turn.
Yep, that's how brain crack is pushed. Proof she did it!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #302
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
Yep, that's how brain crack is pushed. Proof she did it!

Same way donuts are pushed. or used for blackmail
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #303
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

awwwww CRAP, things got crazy busy and I didn't play for a while and it resigned me... *pout*
Old 02-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #304
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Playing WwF with my cousin. She wants to start the game over because it's 229 to 50. I guess I'll cut her some slack but I must say when GT was whipping my ass 390 to 120 I kept going.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:19 AM   #305
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Same way donuts are pushed. or used for blackmail
Totally different! Donuts are never pushed. They are merely presented. Yes, that's what they are, presented.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #306
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Playing WwF with my cousin. She wants to start the game over because it's 229 to 50. I guess I'll cut her some slack but I must say when GT was whipping my ass 390 to 120 I kept going.
Gross exaggeration! This is how rumors get started.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #307
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pondering

1) How do you all feel about resigning when one is way behind?

2) Who starts the new game when one is done since it asks both people to rematch?

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:44 AM   #308
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

2) Who starts the new game when one is done since it asks both people to rematch?

I personally do not want to resign like that. The game should be played to the end and it should be played well to the end, no matter how behind you may be. I also do not want anyone to resign on me like that, it seems like giving up. I once was pretty behind and came back to win it, ask the kitten.

Also, standard protocol, as I know it, dictates that the winner gets to go first. Not everyone follows protocol. I forget it myself, sometimes. Even if somehow I start a game after losing, I pass and let the other person get the first move, unless I forget my manners, and it has happened.
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #309
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Totally different! Donuts are never pushed. They are merely presented. Yes, that's what they are, presented.
Same way other game options are merely presented, yes, that's what they are, presented.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #310
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Same way other game options are merely presented, yes, that's what they are, presented.
No, no, no UofconfusedMfan! The games were not presented. They were pushed. You have been blinded. Or perhaps you have participated in the brain crack for so long that you don't know what really happened.

I am being pressured to play Scramble. I say Nay! Nay! I shall not be moved!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #311
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I usually only resign if I am wayyyyyyy behind and only have a couple letters left that I can't place. I figure it's easier than making someone else suffer through 5 turns of me trying to stick one letter in a spot...lol

I normally go with whoever plays the last letter and is the first to get the "rematch?" popup. If I get it, I start the game. If the other person has already started a new game with me, I will hit the decline box, since I'm not sure if some folks like to have multiple games going with the same person.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #312
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
No, no, no UofconfusedMfan! The games were not presented. They were pushed. You have been blinded. Or perhaps you have participated in the brain crack for so long that you don't know what really happened.

I am being pressured to play Scramble. I say Nay! Nay! I shall not be moved!

Ha! Funny, you are funny.

First of all, I am not playing Scramble. I only play WwF and Lexulous. I guess I have will power, since I am also passing on the donuts that are constantly being pushed/presented.

No brain crack for me, thanks.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #313
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I would never resign because I am behind. Heck, I can't think of any reason I would resign.

I wasn't aware the game offered a rematch to both players. I thought it only offered the rematch to the last player who played a letter. My apologies to anyone I started a new game with and shouldn't have.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #314
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Is anyone looking for challengers? I am not getting my fill of crack....er WwFs.

If interested, please PM me and I will give you my WwF's ID.

Thanks!!

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #315
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I would never resign because I am behind. Heck, I can't think of any reason I would resign.

I wasn't aware the game offered a rematch to both players. I thought it only offered the rematch to the last player who played a letter. My apologies to anyone I started a new game with and shouldn't have.
Yeah my cousin did that. I was whipping her ass pretty bad and she resigned then said lets start over.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2012, 10:37 PM   #316
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes you simply did, you hyptnotized me with your mind powers

ps it's your turn.
I have been a little behind...Sorry! I'll get on it tonight! I tried last night, and there were all kinds of errors because of the "fixes", I ended up having to remove, reboot, and reinstall...

Thank you for continuing to play with me, despite my slack on the crack <----This is not to be taken out of context! NO!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #317
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Maybe if a certain Gentle one would finally make his move I may let him win, being that it is his b-day and all.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:38 AM   #318
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

I have been a little behind...Sorry! I'll get on it tonight! I tried last night, and there were all kinds of errors because of the "fixes", I ended up having to remove, reboot, and reinstall...

Thank you for continuing to play with me, despite my slack on the crack <----This is not to be taken out of context! NO!

it's ok, i do have to do other things around here, like eat and sleep

NOW STOP BEATING ME ok? thank you. (again words rarely spoken from this girls mouth)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #319
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

This from a woman who beats me often...and that is something you'll never hear this woman say in another context.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #320
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
This from a woman who beats me often...and that is something you'll never hear this woman say in another context.

i secretly think you let me beat you, and i've never said that to another woman in that context..

i just think you get tired of beating me....it's your effort to hide what a satanist you are and to be fair

i mean even GOD took a day off
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
losers always whine, players never win