Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 10-05-2021, 05:57 AM   #6441
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I can stay in bed only so long before my back grumbles so it's out to brunch I go.

WYR get a new piercing or a new tattoo?
A new piercing

Would you rather wear a "Make America Great Again" hat every day for a year or not bathe/shower for 6 months?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 07:45 PM   #6442
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
A new piercing

Would you rather wear a "Make America Great Again" hat every day for a year or not bathe/shower for 6 months?
Oh geez. Well, it depends. If I could wear the hat for only a short time each day and in the privacy of my home, then that. If I could still take sink baths, then I'd take the shower ban.

WYR eat worms or crickets?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 04:40 AM   #6443
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I think I would rather eat worms, I think they have more protein and are slippery to swallow without chewing.

WYR: drink coffee every hour and nothing else for one full day OR eat
nothing but mac and cheese every hour for one full day.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 05:47 AM   #6444
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I think I would rather eat worms, I think they have more protein and are slippery to swallow without chewing.

WYR: drink coffee every hour and nothing else for one full day OR eat
nothing but mac and cheese every hour for one full day.
I'd have coffee every hour because it would be close to fasting and I'm all for that. The mac and cheese would have me craving carbs for the rest of the week.

Would you rather clean stalls in a sauna and steam bath house in NYC for one year OR run for congress in 2022?
Old 10-06-2021, 07:59 AM   #6445
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'd have coffee every hour because it would be close to fasting and I'm all for that. The mac and cheese would have me craving carbs for the rest of the week.

Would you rather clean stalls in a sauna and steam bath house in NYC for one year OR run for congress in 2022?
I doubt this tired old body would make it through even one week of cleaning stalls let alone a whole year! It appears a good deal of congressmen sit on their lard asses, flap their gums, and argue! That I CAN do!!!

WYR win a year's worth of free groceries OR win a year's worth of free housecleaning services
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 06:09 PM   #6446
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WTR

Years worth of housecleaning services for sure. I would still choose housekeeping services and take needles in my eyes .

WYR: Have a broken arm or a broken leg?
Old 10-07-2021, 05:59 PM   #6447
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Years worth of housecleaning services for sure. I would still choose housekeeping services and take needles in my eyes .

WYR: Have a broken arm or a broken leg?
I'd take the arm and would hope that it wound up being my non-dominant side.

WYR walk barefoot over broken glass or pick berries in a sticker bush?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-07-2021, 10:19 PM   #6448
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

Pick berries in a sticker bush. That way at least I come out with something positive instead of bloody feet.

WYR: Get stuck many times by a porcupine or sprayed by a skunk?
Old 10-07-2021, 11:13 PM   #6449
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'd take the arm and would hope that it wound up being my non-dominant side.

WYR walk barefoot over broken glass or pick berries in a sticker bush?
Pick berries? I'd rather fall into a sticker bush and try and swim my way out than walk on broken glass. I know because I've lived through both. Well sort of, the glass was actually mixed in with some very sharp pointy rocks so more of an even weight distribution thing. Also you fall through sticker bushes and hit the ground faster than you walk across across sharp pointy rocks laced with chunks, and bits and pieces of glass to safety. I healed from it faster too?

Anyhow if you had to do it all over again would you rather repeat third or seventh grade?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:01 AM   #6450
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Pick berries? I'd rather fall into a sticker bush and try and swim my way out than walk on broken glass. I know because I've lived through both. Well sort of, the glass was actually mixed in with some very sharp pointy rocks so more of an even weight distribution thing. Also you fall through sticker bushes and hit the ground faster than you walk across across sharp pointy rocks laced with chunks, and bits and pieces of glass to safety. I healed from it faster too?

Anyhow if you had to do it all over again would you rather repeat third or seventh grade?
Third grade with my favorite teacher, Mrs. Wade. Seventh grade was the worse year of school for me.

If you had to choose one, would you rather sleep overnight in a coffin or a haunted house?
Old 10-08-2021, 05:15 PM   #6451
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

Nobody really gets to try out a coffin so I would go for the test run there and it is probably quiet. Haunted house? Try anytime.

WYR: eat candy for a week or eat pickles (of your choice) for a week and
nothing else with either?
Old 10-08-2021, 05:58 PM   #6452
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Nobody really gets to try out a coffin so I would go for the test run there and it is probably quiet. Haunted house? Try anytime.

WYR: eat candy for a week or eat pickles (of your choice) for a week and
nothing else with either?
candy! Used to eat tons of candy before being diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic.

WYR: eat a cabbage or a week's worth of Vidalia onions?
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 09:54 PM   #6453
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

Cabbage for me, I love it. Daily if I had to.

WYR: Walk 10 miles in pouring rain or 5 miles in heavy drifting snow.
Old 10-08-2021, 10:24 PM   #6454
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Pick berries in a sticker bush. That way at least I come out with something positive instead of bloody feet.

WYR: Get stuck many times by a porcupine or sprayed by a skunk?
I didn't see any answers for this one so I say stick me. I do NOT want to get sprayed by a skunk!

Quote:
Cabbage for me, I love it. Daily if I had to.

WYR: Walk 10 miles in pouring rain or 5 miles in heavy drifting snow.
Snow would be shorter but harder to do. I don't shy away from challenges so I say I'd go for the frostbite versus drowning.

WYR learn to play the cello or dance ballet?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-09-2021, 12:36 PM   #6455
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

Play the cello. Attempts at dancing ballet would just be making too much of a fool of myself lol.

WYR: sing alone on a stage with a crowded room or sing among others in a choir.?
Old 10-09-2021, 09:06 PM   #6456
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Play the cello. Attempts at dancing ballet would just be making too much of a fool of myself lol.

WYR: sing alone on a stage with a crowded room or sing among others in a choir.?
I've already sung in a choir. On TV too.

So, I'd go solo this time around.

WYR be able to dress in only one color for the rest of your life or not be able to say any of the following words the rest of your life...the, and, why, yes, no?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:57 PM   #6457
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

I have worn black for more years than I can remember so I would just like to carry on.

WYR: Talk whenever and how long you wish to your good friend then have to quit for 3 months OR talk to a person that has passed on for 10 minutes?
Old 10-14-2021, 01:52 AM   #6458
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I have worn black for more years than I can remember so I would just like to carry on.

WYR: Talk whenever and how long you wish to your good friend then have to quit for 3 months OR talk to a person that has passed on for 10 minutes?
Talk with someone that has passed for 10 minutes (I’d even take 1 minute).

Would you rather throw a party for someone else or have someone throw a party for you?
Old 10-14-2021, 04:39 PM   #6459
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Talk with someone that has passed for 10 minutes (I’d even take 1 minute).

Would you rather throw a party for someone else or have someone throw a party for you?
Throw a party.

WYR be the chicken or the egg?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-14-2021, 05:42 PM   #6460
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Throw a party.

WYR be the chicken or the egg?
Fertilized or unfertilized? Hmm, I guess chicken

WYR be Heihei from Disney's Mulan or Goofball from Angry Birds?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote