How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I had a pile of stuff on my agenda today, and although I did not quite get it all done, I did enough that I am pretty proud of myself:
- work stuff, enough that I only have one thing to do tomorrow
- changed litterboxes
- dug up rhizomes to take to my mom for her garden
- washed towels and clothes
- watched the Braves game
- washed dishes and loaded the dishwasher
- took the trash out
- cleaned off the kitchen table

Tomorrow, I have to:
- pack to go to my mom's this weekend
- dry clothes
- wrap some birthday gifts
- go to work and do that one thing I have left
- attend a "so sorry you're leaving us for another job and don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out" luncheon
- grocery shop on the way to my mom's

WHENAFTER, I can sleep and visit with my mom all weekend!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 03:59 AM   #2122
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
That is awesome! YOU are so deserving of this new bike! This makes my heart smile!! YOU>ARE>AMAZING!
Thank you! I picked it up yesterday. It's so beautiful. I was afraid it was going to be pink because it's a breast cancer thing but it's not. It's white and teal. I just need to get pedals on it today. The pedals on my old bike are on so tight I can't get them off. After wishing I had a rent-a-butch to help last night I borrowed my next door neighbor teen boy basketball player and he couldn't get them off either. One way or another I'm riding my new bike this weekend...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 07:37 AM   #2123
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Laundry and sleep!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 10:22 AM   #2124
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Bike ride out to my favorite historic Dutch farm. Check.
Mow lawn- Check
Next up- miniature golf with a friend.
Then home- possibly a night of playing cards with my parents.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 11:02 AM   #2125
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Thank you! I picked it up yesterday. It's so beautiful. I was afraid it was going to be pink because it's a breast cancer thing but it's not. It's white and teal. I just need to get pedals on it today. The pedals on my old bike are on so tight I can't get them off. After wishing I had a rent-a-butch to help last night I borrowed my next door neighbor teen boy basketball player and he couldn't get them off either. One way or another I'm riding my new bike this weekend...
YVW! I meant every word.

I wondered too if it would be pink..etc. BUT teal & white are amazing colors...

Get some Liquid Wrench & spray a tiny bit on the pedals...should come right off....let set for a hot minute after spraying though..

LOL@ Rent A Butch...I could help get them off if I were there...alas I am here...lol

Have a wonderful ride. I LOVE that grit & determination & resolve you have. YOU! GOT! THIS! my friend!!
Old 06-29-2019, 11:10 AM   #2126
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
YVW! I meant every word.

I wondered too if it would be pink..etc. BUT teal & white are amazing colors...

Get some Liquid Wrench & spray a tiny bit on the pedals...should come right off....let set for a hot minute after spraying though..

LOL@ Rent A Butch...I could help get them off if I were there...alas I am here...lol

Have a wonderful ride. I LOVE that grit & determination & resolve you have. YOU! GOT! THIS! my friend!!
I forgot to update! I took my bike to work with me- the one I needed the pedals off of, and handed it to my work husband. He got them off for me
Old 06-29-2019, 02:15 PM   #2127
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching Women's World Cup Soccer... the best, most exciting, high skill sport out there...bar none...no padding, no time outs to drink the sponsor's "high energy sports drinks" for the camera, no useless time-outs for "Dodge Ram" truck ads , no-one carried off the field with a fake injuries...just incredible skill and pure adrenaline.

All those women are just amazing athletes and I don't care what country they represent, I just love that sport and all who play it so well...this really is WOW stuff.
BTW, I can't be bothered to watch the men play....lol. Well at least until they pay those incredible women as much as those men.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 07:48 PM   #2128
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see...

Errands
Movie later
Then sleep
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 04:37 AM   #2129
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Bike ride in the morning.

Then... I have a day that is mine to do with what I want! I'm caught up on chores. I need to return some books to the library and will likely pick up a fresh stack. I missed watching the sun set last night because I went over to visit my parents so I will be sure to catch it tonight. I hadn't realized how much of a ritual that had become until I was realizing I was going to miss it last night and it tugged at me hard.

That and some general- get ready for the work week stuff.

Happy Sunday!
Old 06-30-2019, 08:20 AM   #2130
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I put the first layer of sealant on my dresser this morning. It's super textured so it'll take several layers to make sure it's properly covered. I'll be done with that by tomorrow night plus cure time.

So, I have a half day at work and a movie to watch tonight but other than that, it'll be a fairly relaxed day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 08:51 AM   #2131
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Okay game changer. I've been waiting since 6am for the rain to stop so I can go ride my bike. It's not just rain, I'd ride in that. But this is thunder and lightning downpour. So I've been puttering around the house. Every time I check the weather report more rain is reported every hour. I'm considering today a literal wash in the bike riding world.

So I'm headed out soon to errands and the library and then hope to have a good book to snuggle up with on my back porch for the rest of the day.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 09:11 AM   #2132
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am still unpacking boxes from moving my entire household and came across my boxes of crafting supplies. So, i thought since the winter holidays will be here soon (ish), that i would get a few ideas for certain projects formulated, then spend the month of July working on them.

Entertaining, fun stuff to get started on today.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 10:03 AM   #2133
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Already ran out and got my vehicle washed inside and out, stopped at Staples, Harvest Market, and Acme and am home finishing laundry, and homework. Need to make plant-based mozzarella, Italian sausage and tomato sauce for mini pizzas for dinner and am later seeing Roseanne Cash with some friends at Longwood Gardens tonight. Very excited.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 06:32 PM   #2134
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The dental saga continues, but with some really amazing customer service today.

Last night my temp bridge came out and I immediately thought of work today. How could the SM look like a hill billy?? I called the emergency hot line and my sweet dentist texted me back with in 10 min. We set up an appointment at the office before work and I was in and out in 15 min. Amazing for a Sunday morning!

Then alas, I went to work and made great sales $$ with my pretty smile !

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2019, 10:48 AM   #2135
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Food shopping. Finally getting some tasty food in the cupboards and fridge.

Hoorah, hoorah the ebt is in!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 08:19 AM   #2136
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Work- and survive the experience.
Go shopping for ingredients to cook my father a birthday dinner tomorrow night.
Home- either a bike ride- depending on when I get home- or work out at home.
Watch the sunset.
Sleep.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:00 PM   #2137
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Sleep some more
Shower
Eat dinner
Go to work on the night shift
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 12:35 PM   #2138
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

I worked 5 hours
Now at the Orthopedic Surgeon
Doc will determine the rest of my day.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 06:23 AM   #2139
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I worked 5 hours
Now at the Orthopedic Surgeon
Doc will determine the rest of my day.
I got a steroid shot in my shoulder and a prescription for physical therapy. Exactly what I wanted. Yay!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 06:43 AM   #2140
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Get out of work as early as possible.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda