How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...
--I make the bed everyday...even when staying in a hotel
--I went to the store to get ingredients for meals I want to make...and then got take out on the way home...lol
--I Miss the music of having little kid feet running through the house
--I am home for the first weekend since I can't remember when...and plan the next two sets of 4 days off at home too
--I don't understand...but guess I don't have to right now
Old 11-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #142
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess that I really want the last piece of pumpkin pie, but I might just halves it and make up the difference with butter pecan ice cream.

I confess listening to Christmas music all day at work makes the day a little better.

I confess that our television has been on Christmas movies since Thanksgiving.

I confess that I would keep a tree year-round in the living room - it really makes me happy to see it all multi-colored and bright

I confess that, as you can see, I love Christmas!

I confess that I need to start knitting again, and continue reading Stephen King's "Under the Dome" that the boi bought me LAST Christmas. I can't believe I haven't read any books this year

I confess that I don't miss my family, and that makes me feel like a bad person.

I confess that I love the feeling of coming home to my partner every day / hym coming home to me.

I confess I am not looking forward to hym going away for drill this weekend. I understand it's part of hys job, but it still sucks. *pout*

I confess that Pomegranate 7-Up Antioxidants is yummy, mmm!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #143
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I wonder if Blade is going into the witness protection program since he had to go into hiding.
  • I think Ms. Scarlet will still find him.
  • We should go to Medusa's for pumpkin cream cheese cake and Pashe's for turkey. I have cranberry sauce.
  • I haven't had my pepsi and snickers yet
  • Someone gave me some chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Very kind of them!
  • Keep trying Sachita. You can do it.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:40 PM   #144
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Blade darlin', Sweet told me about the crickets...

I confess...
I've never seen such ugly bugs! And I confess I 'holler' for Blade to KILL each one I find in the house!

*Blade* But crickets are good luck.
*Sweet* I don't care, THESE crickets aren't those cute tiny good luck critters. KILL IT PLEASE!!
*Blade* *laughs*
*Sweet* while still creeped out... mumbles something about goofy roommate laughing and squeezing his ears together till he makes a fishy face!

I confess, I am one VERY tough woman...that gets creeped out by hairy spiders and creepy GIANT crickets. I confess to killing each one I find in the house..... well, at least I'll holler for Blade to kill it and when he walks off laughing, I get the broom after him and the critter!

I confess, I just 'got it' why Blade changed his ring tone to Crickets! Ohhhhhh it's ON NOW Baby!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #145
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I confess...

• I'm feeling extra naughty today for some reason (i blame pajara...*snicker*)
  • I've only had one serving of sweets today so i'm having withdrawals and may raid what's left of the cheesecake
  • my house now looks (according to pajara) as though "christmas threw up in it", yet it's nowhere near finished being decorated yet *cheesy grin*
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #146
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

I confess...
I've never seen such ugly bugs! And I confess I 'holler' for Blade to KILL each one I find in the house!

*Sweet* I don't care, THESE crickets aren't those cute tiny good luck critters. KILL IT PLEASE!!
*Blade* *laughs*
*Sweet* while still creeped out... mumbles something about goofy roommate laughing and squeezing his ears together till he makes a fishy face!

I confess, I am one VERY tough woman...that gets creeped out by hairy spiders and creepy GIANT crickets. I confess to killing each one I find in the house..... well, at least I'll holler for Blade to kill it and when he walks off laughing, I get the broom after him and the critter!

I confess, I just 'got it' why Blade changed his ring tone to Crickets! Ohhhhhh it's ON NOW Baby!!
Oh no he didn't!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #147
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Blade is laughing hard while Sweet pulls his left ear off. HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

I confess...

*Blade* *laughs*

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #148
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Blade is laughing hard while Sweet pulls his left ear off. HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
Hmmm, I'd offer to help but I think Sweet is doing just fine without me...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #149
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post

Being afraid of clowns! And doing my best to avoid one at the park today! BLAH!

Loving Hot Cheetos stuffed inside my sandwiches.

HATING making my bed (not at the top of my to do list)
I confess....

I don't care either way about clowns, but my ex in laws had this clown portrait in their guest bedroom that was painted by a cousin that was a cop. It TOTALLY creeped me out. I don't know if it was the whole, dark emotional journey thing for the painter or that the clown's eyes FOLLOWED you around wherever you went in the room.

I had to sleep under that thing. Ick.

I used to put Cheetos in my bologna sandwiches!

I always make my bed and usually within the first 15-20 minutes of getting up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

I confess:
  • I ate the entire innards of a pumpkin pie watching football today.
    And, it wasnt that good.
  • I really really really do not want to go
    see the dentist tomorrow. I like the laughing gas
    but it is heck of an expensive high.
  • I finally ordered my first ever
    fleece lined flannel shirt.
    Now, will I feel like a "real dyke"? or just be warmer?
A really warm dyke?

We have a can of pumpkin pie filling and soon I'm going to make it. Add some cinnamon and nutmeg and add a dollop of whipped cream and/or topping on top and it's delish!

I love the gas.

Just sayin', I confess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdansmoncoeur View Post
I confess that I really want the last piece of pumpkin pie, but I might just halves it and make up the difference with butter pecan ice cream.

I confess listening to Christmas music all day at work makes the day a little better.

I confess that our television has been on Christmas movies since Thanksgiving.

I confess that I would keep a tree year-round in the living room - it really makes me happy to see it all multi-colored and bright

I confess that, as you can see, I love Christmas!

I confess that I need to start knitting again, and continue reading Stephen King's "Under the Dome" that the boi bought me LAST Christmas. I can't believe I haven't read any books this year

I confess that I don't miss my family, and that makes me feel like a bad person.

I confess that I love the feeling of coming home to my partner every day / hym coming home to me.

I confess I am not looking forward to hym going away for drill this weekend. I understand it's part of hys job, but it still sucks. *pout*

I confess that Pomegranate 7-Up Antioxidants is yummy, mmm!
I confess...

Love the 7 Up!

You feel bad because society tells us that you should feel bad. Enjoy your partner and child and who gives a flip about anyone else?

I used to have 4 Rubbermaid tubs and about 12 boxes full of Christmas stuff. I used to love it so much too. Now, it's kinda 'eh', but I like your enthusiasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I confess...
  • I'm feeling extra naughty today for some reason (i blame pajara...*snicker*)
  • I've only had one serving of sweets today so i'm having withdrawals and may raid what's left of the cheesecake
  • my house now looks (according to pajara) as though "christmas threw up in it", yet it's nowhere near finished being decorated yet *cheesy grin*
You are dirty. Dirty, Dixie. Dirty Dixie.

I confess I may live vicariously through you tonight. Have a bite for me!

If satellites can't pick your house up with the lights on it, there's not enough.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #150
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I just put my Mrs. Beasely doll on Ebay and I'm a little sad about it. I've been hauling her around with me for damn near 40 years.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #151
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I love looking at the Photo Albums of our members here. The pet photos are my favorites!
Old 11-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #152
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

i confess i bought a shirt and two nice scarves for work today. Then a few crafty things from Michael's.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #153
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I often lurk in the Penpal thread and wish the crafty folks would post more pictures.

I confess that I'm finally getting around to sorting through boxes of crap I should have sorted through years ago.

I confess that I have way too much yarn for someone that really can't knit anymore.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 10:41 PM   #154
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I have been hiding vodka in my closet for those "don't kill anyone" moments... and now its gone.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #155
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess

Im thinkin we should all be scared cause now Jenn doesnt have anymore Vodka
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #156
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Confess I dont mind waitin on woman

bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #157
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I confess

Im thinkin we should all be scared cause now Jenn doesnt have anymore Vodka
hehe. at least it means your all safe for tonight... and i take donations!!! you can always send me a new bottle to replace it.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #158
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am DONE. DONE.DONE.

I have to have two more surgeries.

Why cant I breathe? Because my hiatal hernia surgery needs redone. My surgeon thinks (I have to have tests to confirm it but he is pretty sure by what I am describing to him) that my stumach stitches unstitched and it has climbed back up my esophagus so when I bend, so when I bend. I close off air...and it pressed on my lung again. Nice...oh boy...

and ...went to the shoulder Dr today and he said I need shoulder repair surgery. Rotator cuff surgery and tendon repair. But he cant do it until my air problem is fixed...

so...take me off the market another six months...

if I was a horse I would have been shot mercifully a long time ago...

and I confess that sure sounds good...
Old 11-29-2010, 12:23 PM   #159
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I just checked my Adsense account and I've already made my daily average for this month, and it's only 10 am. Maybe it really is Cyber Monday. Keep on clickin people!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #160
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation
Default I "should" be grateful.

I confess after having four days off to celebrate and ponder Thanksgiving, Gratefullness, the state of things in general.............

It is really hard to get back into "work mode" at the office.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: