Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Sluggish, coughy and achy, taking meds to see if I can stave off the ickies.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 10:17 PM   #3122
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

How am I feeling?

I am totally freaking out. I went out to the truck a little while ago to put a recharged battery in my drill before I forgot.

I was standing at the open back door of my truck, trying to jiggle the battery into the drill. Suddenly there was a gosh awful noise coming from my back woods that made my blood run cold. It was like agony, pure agony... then another sound followed, it sounded like sarcastic laughter a clown devil creature would make. I tossed the battery and drill in the truck (unattached to each other) and tried to appear calm while walking to the backdoor. Blair Witch Project movie started creeping my mind.

No, I have not relapsed, can't blame it on drugs/alcohol.

I have heard other unidentifiable, frightening noises coming from these woods since I moved here. I always go online and find audios of what it could be. So far, the previous ones have been owls. Perhaps it is a different type owl I have not heard before tonight.

Or maybe ...
IT'S DAY ONE OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Yikes, I'm skerred, are you??
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 11:46 AM   #3123
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Zombies are more into moaning than screaming, so you should be safe from them, RockOn.

Maybe a pack of hyenas made a kill? The first sound could be the death scream of whatever they killed and the laughing could be the pack.

I feel great, myself. I've got Andra playing in the background while I play online and prepare for the rest of my day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 04:03 PM   #3124
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Incredibly grateful
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 05:38 PM   #3125
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Like I've been run over by a truck.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 06:01 PM   #3126
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I feel happy.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 07:03 PM   #3127
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I'm actually feeling calm, at peace, and happier than I have been in a really long time. I'd much rather work at a job I LOVE and look forward to going to every day, even though it doesn't pay much, than work at a job I dislike that stresses me out, that I dread waking up and going to each day, but pays real well. Money doesn't buy happiness and life is too short. Sure, I eat ramen noodles a lot more now but getting to work at a dog kennel is soooooo worth it!
Old 02-19-2017, 08:01 PM   #3128
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to Gemme

Thanks so much for your input.

Since you are a ZOMBIE expert, please come soon for a weekend when we can arrange it. If it is ZOMBIES, I need to know. I am seeking your highly valued opinion on these scary noises in my back woods. They don't start until late. I'll throw some steaks on the grill. Then later, we can sit on the back patio and roast marshmellows as we wait for the show to start. What do you think?

Old 02-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #3129
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
Thanks so much for your input.

Since you are a ZOMBIE expert, please come soon for a weekend when we can arrange it. If it is ZOMBIES, I need to know. I am seeking your highly valued opinion on these scary noises in my back woods. They don't start until late. I'll throw some steaks on the grill. Then later, we can sit on the back patio and roast marshmellows as we wait for the show to start. What do you think?

You crack me up. Why don't you go online and find out what animals are typically in your area? Or maybe get in touch with your local park and forest division? Or ask your neighbors since they've been there longer than you?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 08:41 PM   #3130
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Like I've been run over by a truck.
Are you sure you weren't?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 09:49 PM   #3131
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Gemme

I have done all those things you suggested. My County Wildlife CO-OP Extension guy and I are on first name basis. He told me to kill the copperheads when I can safely do so because there is an over-abundance in my area in the pine woods ... I thought "tell me something I don't already know." He said he can come out and do something about the coyotes if they are a problem. I told him not to come. I just go and fire several of my guns on the hunting property at the dead end across the road about once every few weeks. That takes care of the coyotes and lone wolf.

My neighbors are not outside much, especially at night. I have talked to them, they hear coyotes howling in the distance is all they report except for seeing and killing an occasional copperhead. They don't work outside during the day like I do. (examples:clearing pinewood mulch down to the bare dirt, then bagging and hauling it away ... removing stumps. I will soon be cutting down pine trees - only the ones I can handle by myself without logging equipment. That will help a lot. I already have tagged the ones I can cut down and haul in pieces.

And yes, I have done many, many hours of research online to get a full list of all the wildlife. Before I go to bed, I have to find out if silver foxes are in this area. I think that is what I saw today.

*shuffling feet*
Well ... ummm .... uhhh ... uhhh ... so are you still coming for a weekend to determine if I have ZOMBIES?

Heh Heh! Must cut up with you a little, Gemme. It is fun.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 09:53 PM   #3132
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default n

nostalgic...truth be told, I let the music speak for me...

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:14 PM   #3133
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good and tired. I think I'll sleep good tonight.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 04:32 AM   #3134
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Weirdly refreshed, I have been feeling drained for months now
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2017, 05:34 PM   #3135
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default c,g, r

So much better than yesterday...clear...grounded...ready for
what's ahead. Thanks for the support!

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 01:50 AM   #3136
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Full of energy, and ready to start my day!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 06:34 AM   #3137
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Lousy. Didn't sleep well. May have pissed off my boss yesterday by pointing out an error late in the game—I should have pointed it out earlier. My performance review is a month overdue and now it will happen after this mistake. And today at work is our once-a-year party day. I've got a lot of work to do and just want to close the door and work.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #3138
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Are you sure you weren't?
Yeah I'm sure, I just feel like I was.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 12:52 PM   #3139
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I feel happy and productive.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 04:17 PM   #3140
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Productive and accomplished. It's been a heck of a day/week. Let's hope I can keep that going.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: