Notices

Old 05-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #101
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

High: MANY things crossed off my agenda, many chores done, a wonderful late lunch, getting several things at auction that I needed (even though I missed getting the washer and dryer) ... finding 3 of my Cherokee purple baby tomato plants made it through last week's disaster, very happy that Blade and a local young mechanic friend were able to install the camper door and it fit like a charm, getting excited about making plans for the future and feeling good about all the things that are getting accomplished.

Low: hurting so bad in places I never knew I had ...I am tired of my body giving out on me. Pain making my teeth chatter and brain be scrambled. I don't want this to mess up my great weekend of accomplishments and agenda. I need a new body...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #102
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today has been a pretty good day,so I'll say the hight was sleeping late then spending some qulity time with the fur kids.
Low of the day was takeing those dam antibiotics that do ugly things to my innards...only 5 more to go.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #103
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

High: Waking up with my butch this morning after spending the last two weeks with her.

Low: driving her to the airport this morning.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #104
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,399 Times in 6,742 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

High: mr orange jumping into my lap, feeling perfect happiness

Low: mediocrity
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 12:38 AM   #105
Rocket
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he (non male)
Relationship Status:
Kittygrrl's Daddy

Rocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST Reputation

Low: Having to stay in doing homework on a perfectly nice day.
High: Knowing that now I'm ahead with my homework, I will be able to enjoy my plans tomorrow.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocket For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #106
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow "Nothing's gonna change my world"....oh Fiona..

High: Something finally coming through that I had been waiting for.

Low: Hearing a song out of the blue, from the past...from someone from my past.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #107
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

High: Getting things complete for this weekends visit.
Low: A friend in need.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #108
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

High: getting to know my new coworker and finding how much I like here and how much I'm gonna enjoy working with her...

Low: being exhausted and getting very angry at Lupus and how it robs the life of someone.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:39 PM   #109
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

High ~ having a new nickname, sweet maple

Low ~ being tired

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #110
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

High: getting to go for a joy ride yesterday to the beach. It was a wonderful day.

Low: going back to work tomorrow.. although I do love my job and it pays for me to do fun things... so its not that bad...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #111
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

no low today,,high is going to the Padres vs Angels basball game this afternoon ~
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #112
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

HIGH... and wonderful evening conversation, filled with fun, jokes and laughter... and getting a special message from by best Friend, letting me know she found a very special children's book I've been looking for...

Low: wishing I could come up with $12,000 tomorrow so I can resolve my lodging issues near work and keep the farmhouse for when Gramma D gets here in a few months... and, a neurosurgery appointment on Thursday..
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #113
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Interpreting for an amazing keynote speaker/workshop presentation. I was in awe, inspired, and now ready to kick ass and take over the world. My low, ending my day with a headache. Ouchie!

Have a good night all!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #114
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

High: Acknowledging it's time for me to find another place to live. A weepy, raging day not without moments of hysterical laughter on my part that were not appreciated. My heart pounding, and a sense of inconsolable loss. Sadness I can't even describe; fear, sense of failure, waking up in a panic, crying back to sleep, letting go of love, home, and her.

Low: Acknowledging it's time for me to find another place to live. A weepy, raging day not without moments of hysterical laughter on my part that were not appreciated. My heart pounding, and a sense of inconsolable loss. Sadness I can't even describe; fear, sense of failure, waking up in a panic, crying back to sleep, letting go of love, home, and her.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #115
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

High... having a FABULOUS AWESOME BEAUTIFUL weekend and sharing every moment of it with someone that appreciates the beauty and peace just as much as I do. .also meeting a new friend and her sweet kids, having a blast with them and enjoying a family dinner around the fire...

low... going back home and back to work
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #116
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

High: Time with my girl
Low: Price of gas (which is NOT low) *growl*

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #117
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

high...gotta lot done today!

low's....knee is killin me..again

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #118
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

high: my lil man and his testing for independence. his loving hugs. and his attempt to distract me from him having to tidy up:
him: momma!!
me: yes darlin'?
him: I need to tell you sumfin!
me: then tell me!
him: momma.. I love you.
me: <MELT>
the lowest of lows: packing his bag to go back to his mom.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #119
Ang

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Ang Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST Reputation

High: spending some quality time with my best friend

Low: honestly haven't experienced a low today.
Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #120
Daktari

↑ Being the first visitor at my lovely mate Gladys' new house share.

↓ Having the dregs of a cup of coffee thrown at me, along with said cup; and being called a 'bag-head' (heroin addict) by some damn fool man in a car, as I was cycling home. I do hope he felt better. Srsly

Tags
high, low