Old 04-09-2010, 10:37 AM   #441
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want to learn how to throw and paint and glaze pottery. Maybe I'll do those teeny tiny vases and containers for Sweet.

Being a Gemini means that I tend to have (at least) two (often polar) opposite streams of thought in my head constantly. Sometimes it's very crowded in my head.

I drank wine for the first time in....years?....last night. I do enjoy my merlots, and partook of one, but pineapple wine is not bad either.

Tyson's grilled chicken breasts are quite yummy with apple danish dessert bread. Don't judge my food blendings. It all goes to the same place anyway.

I have to train someone later today and I am (1) not looking forward to it and (2) not going to be able to play on here for more than 4 HOURS straight. I might not make it.

Elizabeth! I'm coming, Elizabeth!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #442
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love to go ice blocking in the summer.
"Riding a block of ice down a hill."

2. I love to walk and dance in warm rain.

3.I have 13 siblings all together but 11 remaining.

4. I had a parasidic twin when I was born that I absorbed and she had to be removed.

5.I rock repelled off of a 300 foot cliff when I was younger.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #443
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

* I used to do a "stupid human trick" of putting a dogtag chain down my nose and coughing it back out of my mouth. Highschool. Nuff' said.

* I have an issue with getting rid of blankets that have been made for me. Our linen closet has like 20 crocheted blankets and several quilts that need to go but the sentimental fool in me wont let it.

* I believe that Tupac Shakur was one of the most talented rappers ever to live and I bawled like a baby when I found out he died.

* I am creeped out by Elvis impersonators.

* I like the song "Party in the USA" but the sound of Miley Cyrus's talking voice makes me want to punch her in the teeth.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #444
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I want to learn how to throw and paint and glaze pottery. Maybe I'll do those teeny tiny vases and containers for Sweet.

Being a Gemini means that I tend to have (at least) two (often polar) opposite streams of thought in my head constantly. Sometimes it's very crowded in my head.

ME TOO!!!!!

I know now to work with greenware, but I've never used a proper wheel..

Diva says that when we are all in Austin, we can go to the potting place and learn!!

The head.. she is very crowded... The entire being able to see both sides of EVERYTHING makes a gal tired...

Just saying...
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #445
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
ME TOO!!!!!

I know now to work with greenware, but I've never used a proper wheel..

Diva says that when we are all in Austin, we can go to the potting place and learn!!

The head.. she is very crowded... The entire being able to see both sides of EVERYTHING makes a gal tired...

Just saying...

*nods*

Austin. Pottery. DONE!

I think being so used to seeing things from multiple angles makes it so much easier to over-analyze things too. People think I'm wishy-washy because I walk my way through 1402 scenarios for one problem and go from this is what I want to do, no this....when in reality, it's me trying to find the best and most appropriate solution....which is not only time-consuming, but emotionally draining. So, some times, I just PICK a solution. I regret it each and every time. *shakes head*

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #446
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I love

fall afternoons
sweaters of all kinds
small, quaint pubs
jazz
and the incredible Jane Monheit

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #447
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have an unhealthy addiction to Atomic Fireballs.

2. My favorite breakfast place in the world has pig brains on the menu. No, I don't order them.

3. As much as I love being outdoors, I love it more when it rains. I think I like the "action" or "motion" of weather like rain. I hate it when it snows, though.

4. About once a year, I shoot skeet at a work function. And every year I say, I need to do this more. But I never do.

5. The last time I wore a dress: First Holy Communion, third grade. Hated every minute of it.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #448
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

1. I need to cut my nails. No, really. They are very nearly one full inch from cuticle to tip. I hesitate because they are natural and it's been a loooong time since they've been this long. It's a love-hate relationship right now, since it makes typing difficult....yet, I am somehow managing here.

2. I can't figure out my face shape. Some days I think it is round and some days I think it is square. My jawline seems more square some days than others. Either way, it's not heart-shaped or oval.

3. On my way to work, my shoe broke. Well, it's been getting there for a few days, but it literally broke while I was speed shopping before skidding into work. I had to have a moment of silence. These American Eagles were good shoes and I got them for a STEAL!

4. I am a supa dupa thrift store shopper. Seriously. The sales; they love me and the feeling's mutual.

5. I haven't drunk coffee (other than a couple of random sips throughout my life because I was told "but THIS one is GOOD!"...they lied, of course) since I was 3-4. I tried to steal some from my mom's cup and she made me a cup of my own and made me sit there until it was all gone. Did I mention it was black? *puke* She used this theory of parenting for cigarette smoking too. She tried to make me smoke my way through a pack. I gave it my best shot until I was literally green and puking. I think I got maybe 4 or 5 of them down before that occured.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #449
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

To relax I watch tv play on the computer and listen to music

I love history. More specific I love anything having to do with Roman culture. My dream is to go to Rome Italy one day.

Im very shy with people I dont know. Im not outgoing at all.

Some know this some dont. So, I was adopted by a Baptist minister with my brother at age 6. However we dont communicate.

Im not a cat person. Im a dog person.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #450
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I come from a great family
I don't like frosting of any kind on cake
I don't celebrate my birthday
I start T this year
Even so, I'll always stay clean shaven (no facial hair )
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #451
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I love Turks & Caicos and Bermuda. I wish I could live there year 'round.

I admire Chip Coffey.

I have always worn Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglass's. I even just used an old frame and got new lenses put in.

I would rather be outdoors than indoors.

I'm a sucker for plaid, madras, and preppy type of clothing.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #452
angelswhisper

Default interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I love air shows and vintage air craft, and the Space and Aeronautics Museum
Football is my favorite sport.
I interviewed Sen. Edward Kennedy during a news conference years ago.
I have zero tolerance for anti-Semitism; I contribute to the Simon Wiesenthal Center
If I could pick 5 people I would like to have met in history,
the first would be George Gershwin.

I love this piece of music! Who else would you like to meet? I would love to meet so many people. Narrowing to 5 will be tough. I met Maya Angelou last year and that was amazing!

I LOVE football! Favorite team? I watch a lot of teams but I like the Cowboys!
Old 04-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #453
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Last year was the first time Ive had a birthday party.

I love wearing t shirts and shorts or just jeans and a polo shirt. I hate getting dressed up.

I have alot of gray hair

I love French Vanilla Candles and Hawaiian Aloha Febreez

I have gotten a t.v. for my bedroom. A 42 inch for a hunderd bucks from my boss
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #454
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
1. I need to cut my nails. No, really. They are very nearly one full inch from cuticle to tip. I hesitate because they are natural and it's been a loooong time since they've been this long. It's a love-hate relationship right now, since it makes typing difficult....yet, I am somehow managing here.

2. I can't figure out my face shape. Some days I think it is round and some days I think it is square. My jawline seems more square some days than others. Either way, it's not heart-shaped or oval.

3. On my way to work, my shoe broke. Well, it's been getting there for a few days, but it literally broke while I was speed shopping before skidding into work. I had to have a moment of silence. These American Eagles were good shoes and I got them for a STEAL!

4. I am a supa dupa thrift store shopper. Seriously. The sales; they love me and the feeling's mutual.

5. I haven't drunk coffee (other than a couple of random sips throughout my life because I was told "but THIS one is GOOD!"...they lied, of course) since I was 3-4. I tried to steal some from my mom's cup and she made me a cup of my own and made me sit there until it was all gone. Did I mention it was black? *puke* She used this theory of parenting for cigarette smoking too. She tried to make me smoke my way through a pack. I gave it my best shot until I was literally green and puking. I think I got maybe 4 or 5 of them down before that occured.

5. I have a similar situation but it is with wine. It is one of the few things I remember from my childhood. I was 5 and my mom was drinking some Riunite (Riunite on ice, Riunite so nice...anyways) and I thought it was Kool-Aid. So since I kept whining and demanding some of it, she gave me half of a tumbler full and told me I had to drink it all. Needless to say I hate wine.
Good times, good times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #455
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

* When I was small I used to dream of being a professional dancer. Then as an adult...I got my dream and did it for a while.

*I adopted my last son when he was 3 1/2 months. Which where I live was a big deal. Single woman usually can't. Let alone a lesbian.

*I love to use my past experience to promote posotive actions. I voulenteer in many areas such as Battered Woman Shelters,Community Counseling Center for drug abuse. And the Stonewall center for a few.
Helping others helps makes me a happy soul.

*I do carnivals in the summer at childrens schools, company parties and functions.

*I can bbq a mean piece of lemmon chicken...lol

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 06:16 AM   #456
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Most people don't know that I have an artistic side ... I used to enjoy painting, airbrushing and sketching. (More sketching though) My favorite medium is acrylic. I find watercolors frustrating.

With that in mind, I am a big doodler - especially when on the phone. It's difficult for me to be at a desk and talk on the phone without having to "doodle". I'm in my doodle glory during conference calls.

I've been wanting to go bowling for quite some time now. Yeah, I know ... bowling. Thank God I have the Wii.... lol

I used to take fencing classes when I was a kid. Shortly thereafter, my mother didn't think it was a good idea for me to play with swords. So - there went my dream of becoming an assassin. *sigh*

Large bodies of water freak me out. I am not usually found swimming in the ocean - but I love being near it. Water soothes me.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #457
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Some More...

*Garlic goes on and with everything. I grow my own garlic chives.

*I hate change. It stresses me out, and causes more anxiety than you can imagine.

*I have a very deep faith in God, and people who are afraid, sick, or something is upsetting them come to me to find comfort.

*I love football, golf, and tennis. To watch and play.

*Oral communication frustrates me beyond imagination. What is inside never comes out. Never. The computer barely touches the surface.

*I cannot figure out texting. I thought I did, but I was wrong. I was videotaping. That is how my life is.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #458
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That seems to be what the majority thinks. Actually, everyone that's said something to me about it has said that, come to think of it.

Let 'er grow, I guess!

*tries to remember where all of her sparkly headbands are now*
I cut my bangs last night..

Just saying...
Old 04-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #459
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm easily distracted and often have no sense of time.

2. Yet, sometimes at work, I will focus so intently on something that I don't realize it's dark out and the time to go home has long passed.

3. The older I get, the more I just won't tolerate certain behavior and treatment. My days of being the most patient guy, I fear, are over.

4. I hate musicals.

5. Grace Kelly in the movie "Rear Window" is my version of an ideal femme.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #460
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

1. I watch All My Children on weekday evenings if I get home from work in time. In fact, I am watching it right now.

2. I do not have any tattoos but have wanted the same two since I was 15 (I am 37). Either a barcode on the back of my neck right underneath the hairline or a certain French phrase on the interior of my right wrist so that I can always see it if needed. I've never gotten them because I was afraid 20 years down the road I would regret them. It appears not to be the case.

3. I cannot be in complete silence unless I am doing therapy. I have to sleep with either a fan or the radio on. I always have to have background noise.

4. I REALLY like lemons. I even have a lemon perfume...smells like lemon drops.

5. I can go for days without talking to anyone. I had a lot of practice as a kid.