Old 11-21-2017, 07:44 AM   #61
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Tom & Jerry
Roadrunner
Popeye

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 09:21 PM   #62
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

I don't go out of my way to watch cartoons but..
I love Peanuts (Snoopy and the gang)

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 10:29 PM   #63
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I rediscovered Snoopy lil over a year ago. He was my all time favorite before I was old enough to watch Saturday morning cartoon. He's returned my favorites list.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 10:44 PM   #64
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 10:47 PM   #65
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Peanuts with Snoopy, been watching them since I was a few months old my mom says.

Beavis and Butthead
Ren and Stimpy
Rugrats
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 10:52 PM   #66
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 10:56 PM   #67
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedNightDweller View Post
Angelica is a brat!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 11:29 PM   #68
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I rediscovered Snoopy lil over a year ago. He was my all time favorite before I was old enough to watch Saturday morning cartoon. He's returned my favorites list.
During the holidays, there are Peanuts holiday specials.. there was one for Christmas, New Years (and I think Halloween and Thanksgiving??) on television.

I love them! On the Christmas one, Snoopy took Lucy shopping.. they got on top of his doghouse, Snoopy put on his flying goggles and his doghouse became an airplane.. taking off into the sky. Lucy asked "Where's my peanuts? I'm supposed to get a snack on an airplane" and Snoopy handed her his dog food dish!

Yes, I do love it!

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:53 PM   #69
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
During the holidays, there are Peanuts holiday specials.. there was one for Christmas, New Years (and I think Halloween and Thanksgiving??) on television.

I love them! On the Christmas one, Snoopy took Lucy shopping.. they got on top of his doghouse, Snoopy put on his flying goggles and his doghouse became an airplane.. taking off into the sky. Lucy asked "Where's my peanuts? I'm supposed to get a snack on an airplane" and Snoopy handed her his dog food dish!

Yes, I do love it!

Deborah
There is a collection that includes Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, new years and Valentine's day.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: